"This Is How They Treat Loyalty In Trump World"

If you were at the trial, for every minute, as the jurors were ....to see and hear the evidence provided
WHAT EVIDENCE? Can you produce any evidence other than her word?

Last edited:
Where the fuck did you get THAT idea? Even before January 6th, NO ONE was saying that Pence was Trumps most loyal ally. Pence has never been considered to be anything more than a milk toast placeholder. :dunno:

"No, I don't question his loyalty at all. He is 100% loyal. It was a phony story," Trump told reporters at the White House as he departed for California.

"Mike Pence is 100%," Trump said. "Not even a doubt about it in my mind. He's been a trooper. He's been with me from as soon as I won the primaries. I could not be happier."

Give me one reason to believe a word of her claim. Its not like you have any actual evidence. No video, no witnesses, not even a confirmation of when it happened, just the word of a clearly crazy person. Why should anyone believe her?
The jury believed her. That's all that matters, sap.

Two people testified she told them about Rapey Don's attack the day after it happened.
They exist within a specific template now: If any legal or electoral decision goes against them, it was "rigged".

If things don't go their way, they were cheated. They are the victims. We see it over and over now.

This is a cult.

They exist within a specific template now: If any legal or electoral decision goes against them, it was "rigged".

If things don't go their way, they were cheated. They are the victims. We see it over and over now.

This is a cult.
Progs have shown their eagerness to tell any slander to attack Trump/

Seems the religious in the GOP are the fringe group. They preach morals but support an immoral candidate.
And that is the kicker. Joe is pushed as morela and all of his agendas are immoral. The costs to society and civilization massive and we are in decline due to this going on for many decades. Weird, isn't it? Humans are flawed. Progs have fast tracked them.

Forum List

Back