🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is President Biden neglecting his duties as President and should he be impeached for allowing an invasion?

2.1 million encounters with illegals in fiscal 2022, but you fail to mention 1.3 million were immediately rejected and not let in....turned away or deported back to their home country.
So 800,000 that we had encounters with were let in and how many that we didn't have encounters with? We can't afford to feed, and house our veterans, but you are ok with this?

Cool. You found an opinion article that agrees with you.

I wonder what this person thinks of fining employers so steeply that it is more expensive to hire illegals then Americans.

What do they think of overhauling our visa system? Considering that a little more then half of illegals here now, entered legally and overstayed their visa.

How about the executive branch address all the known false security numbers that illegals use?

How about ICE hits farms, construction sites and meatpacking plants across America instead of acting as glorified policemen in Cali?

Do you and your buddy have an opinion on that?

This is by far one of the biggest issues that need addressed by the new house leadership. Does he not have an obligation to protect our Sovereignty. This isn't a race ssue, it's a national security issue.
I know...

This is the consquences of Trump cutting aid to Latin America security forces..

So countries with the highest cuts suffer the most in rising levels of danger... US paid this money as not to have refugees from the US DRUG Trade... US is paying for the gangs in those neighbourhoods... US drug users are paying for gangs to terrorise neighbourhoods and force children in to gangs...
This is why people flee, it not more safer in neighbouring countries like Mexico who also have gangs who are paid for by US drug users...

So lets look at the numbers,,,

1667400451901.png

Numbers were heailly rising under Trump and 100,000 a month in Feb by the time Biden took over... Trump again sewed the seeds for this...

I have said the same for the Oil Supply cut he did in April 2020...

This wasn't about America coming first but about Trump looking good for an election...

No he doesn't. Nothing of the sort.
Again, how much of a dupe do you have stoop to being to still lap up this pablum?
Look, I understand that you hold up the Government as an idol, especially the communist left, but the man says what he says, because he is to stupid to understand what he is doing!

Cool. You found an opinion article that agrees with you.

I wonder what this person thinks of fining employers so steeply that it is more expensive to hire illegals then Americans.

What do they think of overhauling our visa system? Considering that a little more then half of illegals here now, entered legally and overstayed their visa.

How about the executive branch address all the known false security numbers that illegals use?

How about ICE hits farms, construction sites and meatpacking plants across America instead of acting as glorified policemen in Cali?

Do you and your buddy have an opinion on that?
I prefer the Government do it's job and keep them out, if they overstay visa's and don't go home find them never let them back in! My buddy?

I know...

This is the consquences of Trump cutting aid to Latin America security forces..

So countries with the highest cuts suffer the most in rising levels of danger... US paid this money as not to have refugees from the US DRUG Trade... US is paying for the gangs in those neighbourhoods... US drug users are paying for gangs to terrorise neighbourhoods and force children in to gangs...
This is why people flee, it not more safer in neighbouring countries like Mexico who also have gangs who are paid for by US drug users...

So lets look at the numbers,,,

View attachment 719843

Numbers were heailly rising under Trump and 100,000 a month in Feb by the time Biden took over... Trump again sewed the seeds for this...

I have said the same for the Oil Supply cut he did in April 2020...

This wasn't about America coming first but about Trump looking good for an election...
tds

Forum List

Back