🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Putin disappointed with Trump? Putin answers that question...

A few days ago during press conference after the BRICS Summit:

Question: Have you grown disappointed with Donald Trump since his election as US President?

Vladimir Putin: your question is very naïve. After all, he is not my bride, and I am not his bride or fiancé. We hold public offices, and each country has its own interests. Trump is guided in his activities by his country’s national interests, and I am guided by my country’s interests.

I do hope that we will be able, as the current President of the United States said, to find compromises in resolving bilateral and international issues so that they can be settled in the interests of the American and Russian people taking into account the special responsibility for international security that lies on our two countries.

Vladimir Putin’s news conference following BRICS Summit
I thought Putin would publicly admit to being Trump's puppeteer. This is a shocker indeed.
He is not and never has been.

laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

You are so fucking insane.

U.S. intercepts capture senior Russian officials celebrating Trump win

Putin has given a state address unlike any in recent times

vladimir-putin.jpg
Posting idiotic smileys squatter? You are totally lost it. The whole argument. Now realizing that, you lost self control also you Globalist provocateur.

A few days ago during press conference after the BRICS Summit:

Question: Have you grown disappointed with Donald Trump since his election as US President?

Vladimir Putin: your question is very naïve. After all, he is not my bride, and I am not his bride or fiancé. We hold public offices, and each country has its own interests. Trump is guided in his activities by his country’s national interests, and I am guided by my country’s interests.

I do hope that we will be able, as the current President of the United States said, to find compromises in resolving bilateral and international issues so that they can be settled in the interests of the American and Russian people taking into account the special responsibility for international security that lies on our two countries.

Vladimir Putin’s news conference following BRICS Summit
I thought Putin would publicly admit to being Trump's puppeteer. This is a shocker indeed.
He is not and never has been.

laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

You are so fucking insane.

U.S. intercepts capture senior Russian officials celebrating Trump win

Putin has given a state address unlike any in recent times

vladimir-putin.jpg

I agree with you. Life in Russia is very difficult and sad. Just stay where you're living now :)
Hahaha!!! You don't need Globalist squatters poisoning you peaceful lives. :clap2:

Russia had many waves of migration during late USSR and after, but I feel horror, when I think, people in world consider Russians as someone from this migration waves :)) Much of them just have a "villager complex" :)

Russia had many waves of migration during late USSR and after, but I feel horror, when I think, people in world consider Russians as someone from this migration waves :)) Much of them just have a "villager complex" :)

You know why America has been doing so well? In part because it attracts entrepreneurial people from all over the world who are willing to take a risk and work hard to make it.

Russia is just one of the places that they run from because of pervasive corruption and limited economic opportunities.

This is not just me speaking, this is what Russians themselves think:

Russia2.png

CEU694.gif

And yet Russkies on this site do not seem to be concerned at all about Putin & Co pocketing billions and billions of dollars as a public servants. The very SYMBOL of the corruption that is a heavy burden on Russian economy and it's people. Instead you are fixated on gays and some nationalist white christianity nonsense.

Suckers is what you are.

Last edited:

You know why America has been doing so well? In part because it attracts entrepreneurial people from all over the world who are willing to take a risk and work hard to make it.

Russia is just one of the places that they run from because of pervasive corruption and limited economic opportunities.

Russia2.png

CEU694.gif

And yet Russkies on this site do not seem to be concerned at all about Putin & Co pocketing billions and billions of dollars as a public servants. The very SYMBOL of the corruption that is a heavy burden on Russian economy and it's people. Instead you are fixated on gays and some nationalist white christianity nonsense.

Suckers is what you are.

Your diagram should start with Ukraine, the most corrupt country in Europe.

International ranks the country as Europe’s most corrupt.
Why Ukraine Must Outsource Its Fight Against Corruption

In spite of sanctions foreign businessmen keep investing into Russia billions several times a year, which means they think Russia is attractive and safe for their investments.

The very recent was Sept, 7:
Nearly $44bn in deals signed at Russia's Eastern Economic Forum

You may know something about Russia, but not much. And Western Media doesn't keep you informed about Russia, on the contrary, it keeps you misinformed.

Last edited:

Russia2.png

CEU694.gif

Suckers is what you are.

In spite of sanctions foreign businessmen keep investing into Russia billions several times a year, which means they think Russia is attractive and safe for their investments.

You may know something about Russia, but not much. And Western Media doesn't keep you informed about Russia, on the contrary, it keeps you misinformed.

I don't know what data you base that on or why you think that Ukrainian corruption is somehow a counter argument to Russian corruption personified by Putin's immense wealth.

There are good reasons Russians think we're ridiculous. Leading questions in hopes to incite liberal confidence & hatred is one.

Like him or not, great statement Mr. Putin.

Russia2.png

CEU694.gif

Suckers is what you are.

I don't know what data you base that on or why you think that Ukrainian corruption is somehow a counter argument to Russian corruption personified by Putin's immense wealth.
I just said the diagram you presented was not correct. Do you understand English?

Russia2.png

CEU694.gif

Suckers is what you are.

I just said the diagram you presented was not correct. Do you understand English?

It's not correct that Russia has pervasive corruption compared to most countries in the world, especially developed ones?

Russia2.png

CEU694.gif

Suckers is what you are.
Squatter, is Transparency International is one of George Soros' subversive organizations?

Russia2.png

CEU694.gif

Suckers is what you are.

It's not correct that Russia has pervasive corruption compared to most countries in the world, especially developed ones?
How do you know that squatter? From George Soros?

Russia2.png

CEU694.gif

Suckers is what you are.

Squatter, the Ukrainian coup d'etat government is in bed with George Soros and you are saying it is not corrupt? Are you a Soros paid shill?

There are good reasons Russians think we're ridiculous. Leading questions in hopes to incite liberal confidence & hatred is one.

And that's the reason I started this thread: to let the Western people know Putin's statements from the original source, because their Western Media either is silent about them or presents them under "the correct" sauce and/or in a distorted form.

And that's the reason I started this thread: to let the Western people know Putin's statements from the original source, because their Western Media either is silent about them or presents them under "the correct" sauce and/or in a distorted form.

In Trump's words, "very dishonest".

Russia2.png

CEU694.gif

Suckers is what you are.

Ok, ok, Russia is very poor and corrupted country... Wait. Is Russia so corrupted, why your Hillary cannot buy Putin with all his puppets to rule the world? :)

And if poor, downed and wasted Russian economics could produce one underwater cruiser with hundred nuclear heads per day - don't you think, it's a sort of powerful magic? :) Do you really believe in Santa Claus? :))

Russia2.png

CEU694.gif

Suckers is what you are.

Hmmm.. How much billions Putin has? Where he keep this millions? Please, give me more concrete info, it would be very interesting..

Russia2.png

CEU694.gif

Suckers is what you are.

Russia is fully corrupted country, as you saying. So, how could be Russia the Evil One for US, if US, having a swarm or money, could buy ANYTHING in corrupted Russia? Does it mean, you're just saying, US establishment performing war against own people, using corrupted Russia and North Corea and so on just to make fear for own citizens?

When I call you stupid you know exactly what I mean.

I have NO IDEA what you are trying to get at with this "Squatter" thing you keep calling me.
Oh you know it squatter. Everybody does. I think all your ilk squats to empty your bladders like sissies, all your ilk squats down on a male's appendage....etc...

Something is terribly wrong with you.
Maybe, then again may be not. You squatters are despicable in trying to entice war. That war would be a terrible one and hopefully would eradicate your kind along with us so you couldn't enjoy the spoils of war.
But if such a war eradicates you and all your kind, the world is saved - from you and all your kind.

Forum List

Back