🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Putin disappointed with Trump? Putin answers that question...

Dumbass, huh? You the Globalist stooge started to be triggered. You cast stones on Russians for no reason. It is not your country squatter. It is theirs. If they are happy with their living what is it to you? Why are you worrying about what their leaders? The EU Globalists are taking care of their people by destroying their national identity, their history, their heritage and their blood line. Practically eradicating the European heritage. You are a fucking Globalist after all squatter.
He left Russia and now looks like he wants to see all the Russians to be unhappy. But they LOVE their country with or without you.

Hey, Anton, you probably made Russians happy because you left and it means minus one traitor in their country.
He has never lived in Russia. He is "establishing credentials" to be credible. He is a fucking squatter paid by Soros.

Laughing hard at your pathetic inability to deal with reality. Everything is about some boogey man, everyone is lying.

Everything is about some boogey man, everyone is lying

This is basically what CNN and other liberal Media has been doing to you

WTF are you talking about? What did I say that sounds like that?
She is talking about that you and your despicable ilk is creating a Baba Yaga to get us into war and you could plunder Russia. It is our youth who you want fighting and dying for you.

Worry about it? That's for Russians to WORRY about.

I'm just saying that you have to be getting paid to post about how EU is not a good place to live compared to craphole like Russia
Then why are you worry about it? The EU is a pussified Globalist controlled entity forcing nations to self destruct. Their unelected Brussels governing body consist of Globalists.

again dumbass, I got no worries about shitholism in Russia.

Pussified EU Globalists take care of their people, Russian patriot oligarchs take care of thier surely manly selves.
Dumbass, huh? You the Globalist stooge started to be triggered. You cast stones on Russians for no reason. It is not your country squatter. It is theirs. If they are happy with their living what is it to you? Why are you worrying about what their leaders? The EU Globalists are taking care of their people by destroying their national identity, their history, their heritage and their blood line. Practically eradicating the European heritage. You are a fucking Globalist after all squatter.
He left Russia and now looks like he wants to see all the Russians to be unhappy. But they LOVE their country with or without you.

Hey, Anton, you probably made Russians happy because you left and it means minus one traitor in their country.

I want to see Russia and my fellow Russians prosper and live in a civil, free fair society.

Unfortunately Russians are content with a government that is tailored not to take care of the people, by the people, but rather sustaining decadent oligarchs who suppress any real political opposition.

Someone said Russia is democracy. IT IS NOT, because true democracy requires REAL political opposition, real elections with true choice, and REAL freedom of press.

Putin's foreign policy landed the country that is already barely growing into recession and stagnation. Did Putin pay for this at the voting booth? Fuck no, he is richer than ever, his regime controls the media and suppresses opposition that would make a platform of these blunders in any real democracy

Anton, look what the smart people are suggesting.

Instead of an understanding that Russia is no longer the Cold War threat and thus they should be our friends, our government has only become closer because they feel they have to. Unfortunately, [it’s] not going further,” Rohrabache said. “There’s a necessity for our government to work with Russia now, because otherwise we’ll be suffering dramatic setbacks in the Middle East and in the cause of fighting against radical Islamic terrorism, Rohrabacher suggested.
‘Putin’s watching out for Russia, we should do the same’: US congressman on US-Russia relations

Cohen reminds us that, quite contrary to the common, manufactured perception in this country, we have a very willing and capable potential partner in Moscow right now. As Cohen explains, "Bill Clinton said this not too long ago: To the extent that he knew and dealt with Putin directly, he never knew him to say anything that he, Putin, didn't mean, or ever to go back on his word or break a promise he made to Clinton."
Rethinking Russia: A Conversation With Russia Scholar Stephen F. Cohen | HuffPost
----
Neocons have embedded themselves in the corridors of power. They claim to be interested in spreading ‘democracy’, but the reality is that the neocon movement is all about money and profits.

How much longer will the citizens of the world put up with a situation in which warmongers with ties to the military-industrial complex are allowed to stoke up international tensions? The next time you read or hear someone issue stark warnings about the ‘Russian threat’ - and why NATO needs to hike its spending to deal with it - just follow the money trail.
Follow the money trail for source of 'Russian threat' paranoia
----
former British MP George Galloway: It is becoming surreal this whole anti-Russian witch-hunt in the US
‘Anti-Russian witch-hunt in US becoming surreal’

Worry about it? That's for Russians to WORRY about.

I'm just saying that you have to be getting paid to post about how EU is not a good place to live compared to craphole like Russia
Then why are you worry about it? The EU is a pussified Globalist controlled entity forcing nations to self destruct. Their unelected Brussels governing body consist of Globalists.

Pussified EU Globalists take care of their people, Russian patriot oligarchs take care of thier surely manly selves.

I want to see Russia and my fellow Russians prosper and live in a civil, free fair society.

Unfortunately Russians are content with a government that is tailored not to take care of the people, by the people, but rather sustaining decadent oligarchs who suppress any real political opposition.

Someone said Russia is democracy. IT IS NOT, because true democracy requires REAL political opposition, real elections with true choice, and REAL freedom of press.

Putin's foreign policy landed the country that is already barely growing into recession and stagnation. Did Putin pay for this at the voting booth? Fuck no, he is richer than ever, his regime controls the media and suppresses opposition that would make a platform of these blunders in any real democracy
We absolutely agree on that, Anton.

Now Putin answers the question about opposition:

Megyn Kelly: Many Americans hear the name, Vladimir Putin. And they think, ”He runs a country full of corruption, a country in which journalists, who are too critical, could wind up murdered, a country in which dissidents could wind up in jail or worse.“ To people who believe that, what is your message?

Vladimir Putin: We have rallies, opposition rallies. And people here have the right to express their point of view. However, if people, while expressing their views, break the current legislation, the effective law in place, then of course, the law enforcement agencies try to restore order.

Speaking of opposition, let us recall the movement Occupy Wall Street. Where is it now? The law enforcement agencies and special services in the US have taken it apart, into little pieces, and have dissolved it. I'm not asking you about how things stand in terms of democracy in the United States. Especially so that the electoral legislation is far from being perfect in the US. Why do you believe you are entitled to put such questions to us and, mind you, do it all the time, to moralize and to teach us how we should live?

We are ready to listen to our partners, but we absolutely will not accept when such things are used as a tool of political struggle. I want everybody to know that. This is our message.

Interview to NBC

Democracy is mob rule squatter. That's why we have Constitutional Republic.

Instead of an understanding that Russia is no longer the Cold War threat and thus they should be our friends, our government has only become closer because they feel they have to. Unfortunately, [it’s] not going further,” Rohrabache said. “There’s a necessity for our government to work with Russia now, because otherwise we’ll be suffering dramatic setbacks in the Middle East and in the cause of fighting against radical Islamic terrorism, Rohrabacher suggested.
‘Putin’s watching out for Russia, we should do the same’: US congressman on US-Russia relations

Cohen reminds us that, quite contrary to the common, manufactured perception in this country, we have a very willing and capable potential partner in Moscow right now. As Cohen explains, "Bill Clinton said this not too long ago: To the extent that he knew and dealt with Putin directly, he never knew him to say anything that he, Putin, didn't mean, or ever to go back on his word or break a promise he made to Clinton."
Rethinking Russia: A Conversation With Russia Scholar Stephen F. Cohen | HuffPost
----
Neocons have embedded themselves in the corridors of power. They claim to be interested in spreading ‘democracy’, but the reality is that the neocon movement is all about money and profits.

How much longer will the citizens of the world put up with a situation in which warmongers with ties to the military-industrial complex are allowed to stoke up international tensions? The next time you read or hear someone issue stark warnings about the ‘Russian threat’ - and why NATO needs to hike its spending to deal with it - just follow the money trail.
----
former British MP George Galloway: It is becoming surreal this whole anti-Russian witch-hunt in the US

What the fuck does that have to do with what you quoted?

Megyn Kelly: Many Americans hear the name, Vladimir Putin. And they think, ”He runs a country full of corruption, a country in which journalists, who are too critical, could wind up murdered, a country in which dissidents could wind up in jail or worse.“ To people who believe that, what is your message?

Vladimir Putin: We have rallies, opposition rallies. And people here have the right to express their point of view. However, if people, while expressing their views, break the current legislation, the effective law in place, then of course, the law enforcement agencies try to restore order.

Speaking of opposition, let us recall the movement Occupy Wall Street. Where is it now? The law enforcement agencies and special services in the US have taken it apart, into little pieces, and have dissolved it. I'm not asking you about how things stand in terms of democracy in the United States. Especially so that the electoral legislation is far from being perfect in the US. Why do you believe you are entitled to put such questions to us and, mind you, do it all the time, to moralize and to teach us how we should live?

We are ready to listen to our partners, but we absolutely will not accept when such things are used as a tool of political struggle. I want everybody to know that. This is our message.

Interview to NBC

Putin is lying.

There is no real opposition in Russia, no real transfer of power - that's the proof in the pudding.

You look at all the developed democracies - no matter how well they are doing there are always CONTENTIOUS elections and a real fight to win over the votes.

United States came out of recession stronger than just about any other country under a Democrat in the White House and still Americans elected opposing party nominee....as they just about always do.

Last edited:
You almost gotta laugh. Barry Hussein used to worry about what foreign potentates thought of him but there is a new Sheriff in town. Is that all the left has after the bombastic talk about Trump/Russia?

Obama caught red handed on a hot mic conspiring with Russia and its Trump we need to worry about?

----

----

Getting aggressive there squatter? Winder why? Losing the argument? :badgrin:

Interview to NBC

Putin is lying.

There is no real opposition in Russia, no real transfer of power - that's the proof in the pudding.

You look at all the developed democracies - no matter how well they are doing there are always CONTENTIOUS elections and a real fight to win over the votes.

United States came out of recession stronger than just about any other country under a Democrat in the White House and still Americans elected opposing party nominee....as they just about always do.
Come on squatter, Globalists can brake or make a country's economy and you know it. Coming out of recession strong is the one of the funniest thing you said so far. Spreading lies, creating Baba Yaga...etc. I slowly figure out what your agenda is. :badgrin:

You almost gotta laugh. Barry Hussein used to worry about what foreign potentates thought of him but there is a new Sheriff in town. Is that all the left has after the bombastic talk about Trump/Russia?

New Sherif talks very tough.

Tough on China, Tough on Democrats, tough on Republicans, Tough on immigrants, Tough on Media, Tough on our European allies.

TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH...except when it comes to Russia and Putin:

920x920.jpg

trump-quote-russia.jpg

_93307856_tweetthree.png

If Donald was describing himself he would say - "That Trump guy is soo weak on Russia! Bad! I'd have my FBI director take a close look into that!"

Last edited:

----

----

Getting aggressive there squatter? Winder why? Losing the argument? :badgrin:

Interview to NBC

Putin is lying.

Come on squatter, Globalists can brake or make a country's economy and you know it. Coming out of recession strong is the one of the funniest thing you said so far. Spreading lies, creating Baba Yaga...etc. I slowly figure out what your agenda is. :badgrin:

I'm sorry for those liberals: everybody "is lying" unless their CNN tells them the opposite. Those parrots keep posting same mantras without thinking on their own.

If Anton stayed in Russia (where the vast majority of the people are smart and educated white Christians), he would have saved his head from that garbage Soros has been stuffing the poor "free" people in USA through his Media. They have been intentionally cut off the reality.

Last edited:

Tough on China, Tough on Democrats, tough on Republicans, Tough on immigrants, Tough on Media, Tough on our European allies.

TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH

But Sherif sure seems to have a conspicuously soft spot it seems for Kremlin, having NEVER talked negatively about Russia or Putin:

trump-quote-russia.jpg
Why would he talk tough about Russia squatter? He wants peace what you don't like of course. Your war mongering rhetoric quite an indication of that. You want those Russian goods, don't you, sending us to war while you are sitting back in the comfy of your home.

TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH

But Sherif sure seems to have a conspicuously soft spot it seems for Kremlin, having NEVER talked negatively about Russia or Putin:

trump-quote-russia.jpg
Why would he talk tough about Russia squatter? He wants peace what you don't like of course. Your war mongering rhetoric quite an indication of that. You want those Russian goods, don't you, sending us to war while you are sitting back in the comfy of your home.

Oh ok, so that's why he trashes our Euro allies, China, Australia etc. and cozies up to Putin?

He is just a pussy that doesn't want to upset Vladimir Vladimirovich into starting WW3 :rolleyes:

Obama caught red handed on a hot mic conspiring with Russia and its Trump we need to worry about?

Conspiring with Russia? ON WHAT?

All he said was that he'll have more flexibility after elections, you have no clue about the context of what was being discussed.

TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH

trump-quote-russia.jpg

Oh ok, so that's why he trashes our Euro allies, China, Australia etc. and cozies up to Putin?

He is just a pussy that doesn't want to upset Vladimir Vladimirovich into starting WW3 :rolleyes:
So, everybody who doesn't want WW3 is a pussy? Wow! It's too dumb even for a liberal.

TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH

trump-quote-russia.jpg

So, everybody who doesn't want WW3 is a pussy? Wow! It's too dumb even for a liberal.

Dumbass, there is no WW3 coming up short of someone maybe invading Russia/China/US.

You can stop sobbing scarred in that corner.

You just revealed your purpose in enticing hatred toward Russia. "He is just a pussy that doesn't want to upset Vladimir Vladimirovich into starting WW3" Therein lies the crux of things. What we suspected all along. War with Russia is your goal. I am not favoring any wars squatter and I am not anti military. I have family members who served multiple deployments in both Iraq and Afghanistan, I support our soldiers and am not a peacenick when there is just war to fight.

TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH

trump-quote-russia.jpg

Dumbass, there is no WW3 coming up short of someone maybe invading Russia/China/US.

You can stop sobbing scarred in that corner.
Squatter, you just called Trump a pussy because he didn't want war. Make up your fucking mind imbecile.

TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH

trump-quote-russia.jpg

Dumbass, there is no WW3 coming up. You can stop sobbing scarred in that corner.

And it may not be coming just because there is such a leader like Putin, who is very difficult to provoke. But your "leaders" sure are trying hard using you libs as pawns in their dirty geopolitical games.

BTW, I love Roger Federer too (the one on your Avatar).

You just revealed your purpose in enticing hatred toward Russia. "He is just a pussy that doesn't want to upset Vladimir Vladimirovich into starting WW3" Therein lies the crux of things. What we suspected all along. War with Russia is your goal. I am not favoring any wars squatter and I am not anti military. I have family members who served multiple deployments in both Iraq and Afghanistan, I support our soldiers and am not a peacenick when there is just war to fight.

a2e2c23b6669a334364c83e892bdc9649deeec1aa530b29ce4b6f73f37539d0d.jpg

Forum List

Back