Is Putin disappointed with Trump? Putin answers that question...

Putin is so much better as a human being than demofarts.
To 95% of Russians this euro austerity would feel a lot like luxurious living.

Life expectancy for Russian men is about 65. Not ideal to say the least.

“The main reason for the extraordinary difference in premature death between Western and Eastern Europe is alcohol,”

Why Russian Men Don’t Live as Long

Well paid Bolsheviks did that to Russians too.
Hahaha...squatter, who were the Bolsheviks? The scumbags who ran the Gulags? Read Solzhenitsyn.

They were alcohol cultists, no doubt.
You are simplifying it very much. They were the forerunners of today's Globalists. Marxist cocksuckers just like their descendants at present times.

giphy.gif

Worry about it? That's for Russians to WORRY about.

I'm just saying that you have to be getting paid to post about how EU is not a good place to live compared to craphole like Russia
Then why are you worry about it? The EU is a pussified Globalist controlled entity forcing nations to self destruct. Their unelected Brussels governing body consist of Globalists.

again dumbass, I got no worries about shitholism in Russia.

Pussified EU Globalists take care of their people, Russian patriot oligarchs take care of themselves.
Do you ever not have Russia on the mind? Get over it, no Russians came over here to vote for trump…
Elections have consequences… I think A half black guy said that once. But then again what do I know I work for Russia…:afro:

I almost never have Russia on my mind except perhaps in CONVERSATIONS NAMED Is Putin disappointed with Trump?

I'm just saying that you have to be getting paid to post about how EU is not a good place to live compared to craphole like Russia
Then why are you worry about it? The EU is a pussified Globalist controlled entity forcing nations to self destruct. Their unelected Brussels governing body consist of Globalists.

Pussified EU Globalists take care of their people, Russian patriot oligarchs take care of thier surely manly selves.
Dumbass, huh? You the Globalist stooge started to be triggered. You cast stones on Russians for no reason. It is not your country squatter. It is theirs. If they are happy with their living what is it to you? Why are you worrying about what their leaders? The EU Globalists are taking care of their people by destroying their national identity, their history, their heritage and their blood line. Practically eradicating the European heritage. You are a fucking Globalist after all squatter.

Pussified EU Globalists take care of their people, Russian patriot oligarchs take care of thier surely manly selves.
Dumbass, huh? You the Globalist stooge started to be triggered. You cast stones on Russians for no reason. It is not your country squatter. It is theirs. If they are happy with their living what is it to you? Why are you worrying about what their leaders? The EU Globalists are taking care of their people by destroying their national identity, their history, their heritage and their blood line. Practically eradicating the European heritage. You are a fucking Globalist after all squatter.
He left Russia and now looks like he wants to see all the Russians to be unhappy. But they LOVE their country with or without you.

Hey, Anton, you probably made Russians happy because you left and it means minus one traitor in their country.

Pussified EU Globalists take care of their people, Russian patriot oligarchs take care of themselves.
Do you ever not have Russia on the mind? Get over it, no Russians came over here to vote for trump…
Elections have consequences… I think A half black guy said that once. But then again what do I know I work for Russia…:afro:

I almost never have Russia on my mind except perhaps in CONVERSATIONS NAMED Is Putin disappointed with Trump?
I once married an Russian server… :50:
But the funniest thing is, somewhere along the way she got bleached... :dunno:

A few days ago during press conference after the BRICS Summit:

Question: Have you grown disappointed with Donald Trump since his election as US President?

Vladimir Putin: your question is very naïve. After all, he is not my bride, and I am not his bride or fiancé. We hold public offices, and each country has its own interests. Trump is guided in his activities by his country’s national interests, and I am guided by my country’s interests.

I do hope that we will be able, as the current President of the United States said, to find compromises in resolving bilateral and international issues so that they can be settled in the interests of the American and Russian people taking into account the special responsibility for international security that lies on our two countries.

Vladimir Putin’s news conference following BRICS Summit

Ah, so if Putin says something, we should take him for his word, and not assume he's playing politics.

Putin is so much better as a human being than demofarts.
Life expectancy for Russian men is about 65. Not ideal to say the least.

“The main reason for the extraordinary difference in premature death between Western and Eastern Europe is alcohol,”

Why Russian Men Don’t Live as Long

Well paid Bolsheviks did that to Russians too.
Hahaha...squatter, who were the Bolsheviks? The scumbags who ran the Gulags? Read Solzhenitsyn.

They were alcohol cultists, no doubt.
You are simplifying it very much. They were the forerunners of today's Globalists. Marxist cocksuckers just like their descendants at present times.

giphy.gif
No real argument, huh? of course not, you have nothing to offer squatter.

He left Russia and now looks like he wants to see all the Russians to be unhappy. But they LOVE their country with or without you.

Hey, Anton, you probably made Russians happy because you left and it means minus one traitor in their country.
He has never lived in Russia. He is "establishing credentials" to be credible. He is a fucking squatter paid by Soros.

Question: Have you grown disappointed with Donald Trump since his election as US President?

Vladimir Putin: your question is very naïve. After all, he is not my bride, and I am not his bride or fiancé. We hold public offices, and each country has its own interests. Trump is guided in his activities by his country’s national interests, and I am guided by my country’s interests.

I do hope that we will be able, as the current President of the United States said, to find compromises in resolving bilateral and international issues so that they can be settled in the interests of the American and Russian people taking into account the special responsibility for international security that lies on our two countries.

Ah, so if Putin says something, we should take him for his word, and not assume he's playing politics.
Oh the Spaniard just showed up to spread his stupid Globalist talking points. You take Mr. Putin's words as you wish. To each his own.

Then get lost with your Globalist lying talking points. You are a fucking squatter trying to entice hatred for Russia. It has been going on for the last few years but especially the last year over here. Diverting attention from real issues and covering Mrs.Clinon's saggy ass justifying her loss of elections instead of realizing that people are tired of this fucking Globalist controlled government.

Pudding is harmless... all bark and no bite

Ah yes the painful cast of stones...aka hard facts.

Putin is a multi-billionaire having done nothing but work in the government. Overall Russia's oligarchs are keeping more wealth out of Russia than the total wealth THERE IS in Russia.

What kind of a fucking patriots do that to their country and what kind of people would tolerate this corruption?

Last edited:

Putin is a multi-billionaire having nothing but a KGB guy and a politician. What kind of a fucking patriot does that? I'll tell what kind, the corrupt kind.
Squatter, I don't give a flying fuck about Mr. Putin's billions (even if he has it) The Globalist destroyed nobility who supposed to defend a nations identity. Nobility had wealth and more or less did their duty. With Marxist ideas fueling class envy nobility was destroyed. There is nobody left to defend a nation against Globalists. EU is the prime example of that. So, if a politician has wealth he is harder to buy. Globalists either buy or blackmail those who stand in their way.....or they just murder him like they did JFK.

He has never lived in Russia. He is "establishing credentials" to be credible. He is a fucking squatter paid by Soros.

Laughing hard at your pathetic inability to deal with reality. Everything is about some boogey man, everyone is lying.

Putin is a multi-billionaire having nothing but a KGB guy and a politician. What kind of a fucking patriot does that? I'll tell what kind, the corrupt kind.
Squatter, I don't give a flying fuck about Mr. Putin's billions (even if he has it) The Globalist destroyed nobility who supposed to defend a nations identity.

Because you are an idiot fixated on nationalist bullshit and foreign boogeymen while giving your politicians a full pass to rob you blind.

You are seriously saying you know that Russian government is corrupt...and you don't care.

Laughing hard at your pathetic inability to deal with reality. Everything is about some boogey man, everyone is lying.
Squatter, you have no valid counter argument and are resorting to your pathetic little ad homs. Little man syndrome I would say.

Squatter, I don't give a flying fuck about Mr. Putin's billions (even if he has it) The Globalist destroyed nobility who supposed to defend a nations identity.

Because you are an idiot fixated on nationalist bullshit and foreign boogeymen while giving your politicians a full pass to rob you blind.

You are seriously saying you know that Russian government is corrupt...and you don't care.
Squatter, it is not politicians robbing us blind but the Globalists. The Russian government is no more corrupt than ours in the U.S. our government let the Fed Reserve do whatever they want. No government oversight, no control of printing fiat money at will. You dare talking about corruption? Our politicians are elected by Globalists, If one has no financing in the U.S. one cannot run and election campaign. Globalists finance elections.

Great response from Mr. Putin.

Great response from a great leader, not a Soros puppet, like mostly all EU "leaders" are.

Posted like a true Russian, who'd be sent to Siberia if he dared criticize his President. Liked by another paid Russian troll with nearly 20,000 posts in just over 2 1/2 years.

I post the truth. If you see me lying, point and prove it.

However there is a Ukrainian troll posting all kinds of BS with doubtful links all over USMB (269 post within one week!), you don't seem to mind it.

BTW, Siberia is pretty. Putin has spent a few days of his vacation fishing there.

Siberian vacation: Putin takes short break to spearfish, hike & sunbathe:

The "Ukrainian troll" is posting anti-Putin propaganda. Unlike you, Lucy Hamilton, and the other Troll Farmers, who worship the murderous runt.

Thanks for the shirtless pictures. Always good to see a flabby old man pretend he's a stud. Only in his dreams.

You guys call the people from many different countries Russian trolls: from Russia, USA, Ukraine, Austria, tinydancer from Canada, Bleipriester from Germany, etc. You are actually flattering Putin for having his "agents" (translation: those who like Russia and Putin) all over the world. Putin is REALLY powerful according to you, hateful ignorants.

It´s the democrap trolls and some infected repubs that actually act as agents and argue against their own conviction.

So, if you had to, you guys would live in Russia before any country in the EU?

Half of Ukrainians would prefer to live in Russia (including myself) rather than in EU.

EU is pretty, but flooded with refugees/terrorists, who blow the people up or simply run them over with stolen trucks from time to time.

More crazy bullshit from our professional Russian poster.

Except Moscow and St.Pete, Russia is a near-third world shithole with rampant corruption.

Refugees and terrorists? Maybe you should stop watching so much Putinvision.

Yeah, the E.U is sunk in debt that it can never pay and they are intentionally bringing in military aged muslims. They have no sovereignty as a nation because the IMF (that owns the E.U) sets the rules for them. Russia was a victim of the banking oligarchs that funded the Bolshevik Revolution and if you don't know the story of how Trotsky was stopped in Canada with millions in gold that Woodrow Wilson intervened on the behalf of so he could continue on his way? Then you really need to STFU because your knowledge of history sucks ass.

Not even sure where to begin replying to this bag of crazy.

Russia was not a victim of anything it's people could not fix in 100 years. And even IF it's somehow not-Russia-fault ...it's a still a shithole that can't hold a candle to quality of life in most EU countries, no matter who you blame for it.

No, you don't know how to reply because you are ignorant and woefully so. You think life is so great in the E.U that has been hit with huge austerity measures so that they can continue to "borrow" from the IMF that asks for more and more of their country's resources as collateral? Yeah, I am going to say that you are either an idiot or hopelessly stupid and ignorant.

"You think life is so great in the E.U ..."

The Left usually parrots mindless bumper-stickers not based on reality....

BTW.... "It is a vulgar mistake to think that most people in Eastern Europe are miserable," wrote [Paul] Samuelson in the tenth edition of his textbook "Economics." This, mind you, in the aftermath of the 1953 East German uprising, the 1956 Hungarian uprising and the Poznan protests in Poland, the 1968 revolution in Czechoslovakia--all suppressed with bloodshed by Soviet tanks."
http://www.beichman.com/Articles/SAMUELSN.htm

Half of Ukrainians would prefer to live in Russia (including myself) rather than in EU.

EU is pretty, but flooded with refugees/terrorists, who blow the people up or simply run them over with stolen trucks from time to time.

More crazy bullshit from our professional Russian poster.

Except Moscow and St.Pete, Russia is a near-third world shithole with rampant corruption.

Refugees and terrorists? Maybe you should stop watching so much Putinvision.

Yeah, the E.U is sunk in debt that it can never pay and they are intentionally bringing in military aged muslims. They have no sovereignty as a nation because the IMF (that owns the E.U) sets the rules for them. Russia was a victim of the banking oligarchs that funded the Bolshevik Revolution and if you don't know the story of how Trotsky was stopped in Canada with millions in gold that Woodrow Wilson intervened on the behalf of so he could continue on his way? Then you really need to STFU because your knowledge of history sucks ass.

Not even sure where to begin replying to this bag of crazy.

Russia was not a victim of anything it's people could not fix in 100 years. And even IF it's somehow not-Russia-fault ...it's a still a shithole that can't hold a candle to quality of life in most EU countries, no matter who you blame for it.

No, you don't know how to reply because you are ignorant and woefully so. You think life is so great in the E.U that has been hit with huge austerity measures so that they can continue to "borrow" from the IMF that asks for more and more of their country's resources as collateral? Yeah, I am going to say that you are either an idiot or hopelessly stupid and ignorant.

"You think life is so great in the E.U ..."

The Left usually parrots mindless bumper-stickers not based on reality....

BTW.... "It is a vulgar mistake to think that most people in Eastern Europe are miserable," wrote [Paul] Samuelson in the tenth edition of his textbook "Economics." This, mind you, in the aftermath of the 1953 East German uprising, the 1956 Hungarian uprising and the Poznan protests in Poland, the 1968 revolution in Czechoslovakia--all suppressed with bloodshed by Soviet tanks."
http://www.beichman.com/Articles/SAMUELSN.htm
Actually, the German authorities sent the soviet tanks home, stressing the protest is lawful.

Forum List

Back