Is Putin disappointed with Trump? Putin answers that question...

So, if you had to, you guys would live in Russia before any country in the EU?

Half of Ukrainians would prefer to live in Russia (including myself) rather than in EU.

EU is pretty, but flooded with refugees/terrorists, who blow the people up or simply run them over with stolen trucks from time to time.

More crazy bullshit from our professional Russian poster.

Except Moscow and St.Pete, Russia is a near-third world shithole with rampant corruption.

Refugees and terrorists? Maybe you should stop watching so much Putinvision. That's not even addbig up to a 100th of all the problems in Russia.
Wow, an aggressive Soros stooge. Calm down peckerhead, nobody buys your bullshit. Russia is what Russia is. Maybe it is not the country to embrace consumerism to fill the coffers of merchants.

Half of Ukrainians would prefer to live in Russia (including myself) rather than in EU.

EU is pretty, but flooded with refugees/terrorists, who blow the people up or simply run them over with stolen trucks from time to time.

Except Moscow and St.Pete, Russia is a near-third world shithole with rampant corruption.

Refugees and terrorists? Maybe you should stop watching so much Putinvision.

Yeah, the E.U is sunk in debt that it can never pay and they are intentionally bringing in military aged muslims. They have no sovereignty as a nation because the IMF (that owns the E.U) sets the rules for them. Russia was a victim of the banking oligarchs that funded the Bolshevik Revolution and if you don't know the story of how Trotsky was stopped in Canada with millions in gold that Woodrow Wilson intervened on the behalf of so he could continue on his way? Then you really need to STFU because your knowledge of history sucks ass.
IMF doesnt control EU, but perhaps EU has the most influence over the IMF.
You might need to re-read Who financed Lenin and Trotsky. Because Trotsky only at $10,000 on him from the Germans, and thats a real interesting read BTW.

Yeah, the E.U is sunk in debt that it can never pay and they are intentionally bringing in military aged muslims. They have no sovereignty as a nation because the IMF (that owns the E.U) sets the rules for them. Russia was a victim of the banking oligarchs that funded the Bolshevik Revolution and if you don't know the story of how Trotsky was stopped in Canada with millions in gold that Woodrow Wilson intervened on the behalf of so he could continue on his way? Then you really need to STFU because your knowledge of history sucks ass.

Not even sure where to begin replying to this bag of crazy.

Russia was not a victim of anything it's people could not fix in 100 years. And even IF it's somehow not-Russia-fault ...it's a still a shithole that can't hold a candle to quality of life in most EU countries, no matter who you blame for it.

No, you don't know how to reply because you are ignorant and woefully so. You think life is so great in the E.U that has been hit with huge austerity measures so that they can continue to "borrow" from the IMF that asks for more and more of their country's resources as collateral? Yeah, I am going to say that you are either an idiot or hopelessly stupid and ignorant.

Refugees and terrorists? Maybe you should stop watching so much Putinvision. That's not even addbig up to a 100th of all the problems in Russia.
You have been stuffed with Soros propaganda and fake news, which Soros owned Media has to invent every day because no way they are supposed to deliver even a ray of truth to you. They need to keep you deeply brainwashed and easy to manipulate for their bosses, the Deep State.

Dumabass, I lived for over a decade in Russia....are you going to try to claim Soros implanted that memory into my head?
Hahaha...you did, huh? In what capacity? If you did, you would know that Russians are good patriotic people. You are a fake, a Globalist who wants to lay down credentials of being the expert in Russian affairs.

Russia was not a victim of anything it's people could not fix in 100 years. And even IF it's somehow not-Russia-fault ...it's a still a shithole that can't hold a candle to quality of life in most EU countries, no matter who you blame for it.

No, you don't know how to reply because you are ignorant and woefully so. You think life is so great in the E.U that has been hit with huge austerity measures so that they can continue to "borrow" from the IMF that asks for more and more of their country's resources as collateral? Yeah, I am going to say that you are either an idiot or hopelessly stupid and ignorant.

To 95% of Russians this euro austerity would feel a lot like luxurious living.

You have been stuffed with Soros propaganda and fake news, which Soros owned Media has to invent every day because no way they are supposed to deliver even a ray of truth to you. They need to keep you deeply brainwashed and easy to manipulate for their bosses, the Deep State.

Dumabass, I lived for over a decade in Russia....are you going to try to claim Soros implanted that memory into my head?
Hahaha...you did, huh? In what capacity? If you did, you would know that Russians are good patriotic people. You are a fake, a Globalist who wants to lay down credentials of being the expert in Russian affairs.

I was born there and still have much family there.

Do you fools actually believe what you post? You gotta be getting paid.

Life expectancy for Russian men is about 65. Not ideal to say the least.

Putin is so much better as a human being than demofarts.

“The main reason for the extraordinary difference in premature death between Western and Eastern Europe is alcohol,”

Why Russian Men Don’t Live as Long

Well paid Bolsheviks did that to Russians too.

I was born there and still have much family there.

Do you fools actually believe what you post? You gotta be getting paid.
Lived there when? Last century?
Sbiker, Eugene and sharik , tell this clown about modern Russia. You guys are currently living in Russia and know everything about it.

Why are you worrying about that? I wish I lived far away from you fucking Globalists. You invaded my country and are doing everything to destroy it.

Not here, because it's the only service. It's by far the best coverage in the northern plains.
lisajane4_hdr.jpg

Hunting season started this weekend, this is my wife in my backyard…

So I googled images under Badlands, Ivan. About halfway down the page I found your wife's "backyard picture".

Stalking the Badlands of North Dakota

Keep digging a bigger hole, Ivan!
That's my wife I sell firearms for a living…
She writes for Mossyoak... LOL
Not here, because it's the only service. It's by far the best coverage in the northern plains.
lisajane4_hdr.jpg

Hunting season started this weekend, this is my wife in my backyard…

So I googled images under Badlands, Ivan. About halfway down the page I found your wife's "backyard picture".

Stalking the Badlands of North Dakota

Keep digging a bigger hole, Ivan!
That's my wife I sell firearms for a living…
She writes for Mossyoak... LOL

Really?? Your "wife", Lisa Barron, works for Deer Hunter magazine, and lives with her husband in Texas. There was a nice picture of the happy couple. with a brace of pheasants they shot with bows and arrows.

You look really apple cheeked and young for a guy who's close to 50. In fact, I would have sworn you're both under 30 from your picture. Lisa graduated university in 2009.

How long did you live in New York, where you got married?

Give it up Ivan. You're caught.
That picture was from 2014, how do you think I met her? Lol

You said the picture was taken this week in the backyard. It was actually taken in 2014.

The family portrait was recent. Oh and according to your "wife", you're a professional photographer and bow hunter. You don't sell guns.

You're not dealing with some mouth breathing Conservative who never checks a source, Ivan. You're dealing with someone who spotted liars and fakes for a living. You're really bad at this. You should be fired.

As for Stratford and the rest of the Russian troll farmers in this thread, no smart North American thinks Putin is s good guy or that America should cozy up to him. We all think he's a murdering despot who needs to be kept in check. That's why Congress and the Senate was virtually unanimous in passing legislation to keep Trump from lifting sanctions against Russia.

Every time you praise Putin, you out yourselves. By posting 10,000 threads a year, you out yourselves. Real people with real jobs and lives don't spend their entire lives on a political message board. By your grammar and you syntax, you out yourselves.

I'm done with you lying sacks of shit. Tell you boss your cover is blown.
:blahblah:
No I said hunting season started this weekend... lol
I do play around with photography a bit, I would not call myself a professional photographer though. That is nice of her though. But I am a very good hunter have been doing it all my adult life.
You keep trying though… :clap:

I have been self-employed for 20+ years and yes selling firearms and ammo.:dev3:

Why are you worrying about that? I wish I lived far away from you fucking Globalists. You invaded my country and are doing everything to destroy it.

Worry about it? That's for Russians to WORRY about.

I'm just saying that you have to be getting paid to post about how EU is not a good place to live compared to craphole like Russia

“The main reason for the extraordinary difference in premature death between Western and Eastern Europe is alcohol,”

Hahaha...squatter, who were the Bolsheviks? The scumbags who ran the Gulags? Read Solzhenitsyn.

Hahaha...squatter, who were the Bolsheviks? The scumbags who ran the Gulags? Read Solzhenitsyn.

They were alcohol cultists, no doubt.

I'm just saying that you have to be getting paid to post about how EU is not a good place to live compared to craphole like Russia
Then why are you worry about it? The EU is a pussified Globalist controlled entity forcing nations to self destruct. Their unelected Brussels governing body consist of Globalists.

They were alcohol cultists, no doubt.
You are simplifying it very much. They were the forerunners of today's Globalists. Marxist cocksuckers just like their descendants at present times.

Then why are you worry about it? The EU is a pussified Globalist controlled entity forcing nations to self destruct. Their unelected Brussels governing body consist of Globalists.

again dumbass, I got no worries about shitholism in Russia.

Pussified EU Globalists take care of their people, manly Russian patriot oligarchs take care of themselves.

again dumbass, I got no worries about shitholism in Russia.

Pussified EU Globalists take care of their people, Russian patriot oligarchs take care of themselves.
Do you ever not have Russia on the mind? Get over it, no Russians came over here to vote for trump…
Elections have consequences… I think A half black guy said that once. But then again what do I know I work for Russia…:afro:

Forum List

Back