🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Is Putin disappointed with Trump? Putin answers that question...

New Sherif talks very tough.

Tough on China, Tough on Democrats, tough on Republicans, Tough on immigrants, Tough on Media, Tough on our European allies.

TOUGH TOUGH TOUGH

But Sherif sure seems to have a conspicuously soft spot it seems for Kremlin, having NEVER talked negatively about Russia or Putin:

trump-quote-russia.jpg
Why would he talk tough about Russia squatter? He wants peace what you don't like of course. Your war mongering rhetoric quite an indication of that. You want those Russian goods, don't you, sending us to war while you are sitting back in the comfy of your home.

Oh ok, so that's why he trashes our Euro allies, China, Australia etc. and cozies up to Putin?

He is just a pussy that doesn't want to upset Vladimir Vladimirovich into starting WW3 :rolleyes:
So, everybody who doesn't want WW3 is a pussy? Wow! It's too dumb even for a liberal.

Dumbass, there is no WW3 coming up. You can stop sobbing scarred in that corner.

And it may not be coming just because there is such a leader like Putin, who is very difficult to provoke. But your "leaders" sure are trying hard using you libs as pawns in their dirty geopolitical games..

Silly talk. Personalities have nothing to do with that, it has to do with no one wanting a bloody mess and huge losses as far as eye can on their hands.

Last edited:
Oh ok, so that's why he trashes our Euro allies, China, Australia etc. and cozies up to Putin?

He is just a pussy that doesn't want to upset Vladimir Vladimirovich into starting WW3 :rolleyes:
You just revealed your purpose in enticing hatred toward Russia. "He is just a pussy that doesn't want to upset Vladimir Vladimirovich into starting WW3" Therein lies the crux of things. What we suspected all along. War with Russia is your goal. I am not favoring any wars squatter and I am not anti military. I have family members who served multiple deployments in both Iraq and Afghanistan, I support our soldiers and am not a peacenick when there is just war to fight.

a2e2c23b6669a334364c83e892bdc9649deeec1aa530b29ce4b6f73f37539d0d.jpg
It is evident that you are triggered squatter. You lost the argument and started to post stupid memes. Well I got one for you also,

hqdefault.jpg

Obama caught red handed on a hot mic conspiring with Russia and its Trump we need to worry about?

Conspiring with Russia? ON WHAT?

All he said was that he'll have more flexibility after elections, you have no clue about the context of what was being discussed.

LOL right it meant nothing, you libs are hilarious. :laugh: You stand there mouth stuffed full of cookie, crumbs all down your shirt, looking guilty, and claim you didn't sneak a cookie from the jar.

If Anton stayed in Russia (where the vast majority of the people are smart and educated white Christians), he would have saved his head from that garbage Soros has been stuffing the poor "free" people in USA through his Media. They have been intentionally cut off the reality.

Ah yes, the splendors of the educated-white-Christian Russian dreams.

Who can possibly forget.

poor-quality-soviet-era-concrete-apartment-buildings-and-abandoned-A5DX1E.jpg

So, if you had to, you guys would live in Russia before any country in the EU?
Russia is a Democracy, so yes. And it is a Sovereign Nation. All EU Nations are LIBERAL SHITHOLES!

Lefty loved Russia when it was a communist dictatorship. Now that people actually have the right to vote over there and have voter ID, lefty hates RUSSIA.
Deep State and its brainwashed liberal sheep hate Russia because:

1. Putin guards the sovereignty of Russia and doesn't allow ANYBODY even to think to harm it.
2. Russia deports ALL illegals as soon as they are spotted.
3. Gay propaganda among children is forbidden.
4. Playing race card is forbidden. Political correctness (= hiding the truth) makes no sense therefore.
5. ID (a passport of Russian citizen) is required for voting.
Yes. libs, what an aggressive country Russia is and what a tyrant her President us, ha?

Yet somehow the quality of life is way, way better in the U.S., Canada, U.K. Netherlands, France, Australia, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Japan, Norway, Denmark, Singapore, Italy, Luxembourg, Austria and more.

Russia's economy is minuscule compared to ours, virtually every western democracy has more personal freedoms than Russia and are healthier.

Russia needs to clean it's shit up, it's corrupt, dirty and the guy on top has enriched himself and others and screwed over his own people.
I would say you worry about your quality of life and do not meddle with another sovereign country's internal affairs. You squatters are always try to stir up shit and instigate people against their government when the form of government not communist. I don't hear you bitching about Cuba...ah I forgot, Cuba is communist.

Cuba's government is reprehensible. This is a thread about Putin and now it appears to be a thread about wingnuts defending him.

When I call you stupid you know exactly what I mean.

I have NO IDEA what you are trying to get at with this "Squatter" thing you keep calling me.
Oh you know it squatter. Everybody does. I think all your ilk squats to empty your bladders like sissies, all your ilk squats down on a male's appendage....etc...

Something is terribly wrong with you.
Maybe, then again may be not. You squatters are despicable in trying to entice war. That war would be a terrible one and hopefully would eradicate your kind along with us so you couldn't enjoy the spoils of war.

If Anton stayed in Russia (where the vast majority of the people are smart and educated white Christians), he would have saved his head from that garbage Soros has been stuffing the poor "free" people in USA through his Media. They have been intentionally cut off the reality.

Who can possibly forget.

This kind of picture was pretty common for Yeltsin's Russia (in 90-s) and very very common for modern poor and corrupt Ukraine. As for Russia, it is becoming cleaner and cleaner. The Russians living abroad always are nicely surprised when they come to visit Russia after not seeing her for several years.

Also, I think you could see same kind of picture in USA, in the areas where Negroes or/and Mexicans and illegals live (only the houses in the background may be looking different) . But you libs love those kind of people and prefer not to notice the mess they have been doing in your own "free" country.

Am I right, defcon4 ?

Last edited:
A few days ago during press conference after the BRICS Summit:

Question: Have you grown disappointed with Donald Trump since his election as US President?

Vladimir Putin: your question is very naïve. After all, he is not my bride, and I am not his bride or fiancé. We hold public offices, and each country has its own interests. Trump is guided in his activities by his country’s national interests, and I am guided by my country’s interests.

I do hope that we will be able, as the current President of the United States said, to find compromises in resolving bilateral and international issues so that they can be settled in the interests of the American and Russian people taking into account the special responsibility for international security that lies on our two countries.

Vladimir Putin’s news conference following BRICS Summit
I thought Putin would publicly admit to being Trump's puppeteer. This is a shocker indeed.

Question: Have you grown disappointed with Donald Trump since his election as US President?

Vladimir Putin: your question is very naïve. After all, he is not my bride, and I am not his bride or fiancé. We hold public offices, and each country has its own interests. Trump is guided in his activities by his country’s national interests, and I am guided by my country’s interests.

I do hope that we will be able, as the current President of the United States said, to find compromises in resolving bilateral and international issues so that they can be settled in the interests of the American and Russian people taking into account the special responsibility for international security that lies on our two countries.

I thought Putin would publicly admit to being Trump's puppeteer. This is a shocker indeed.
He is not and never has been. How he can "admit" something which has never existed: they only met once during a Summit in July. How can you believe those scary fairly tales? They are totally idiotic.

Who can possibly forget.

This kind of picture was pretty common for Yeltsin's Russia (in 90-s) and very very common for modern poor and corrupt Ukraine. As for Russia, it is becoming cleaner and cleaner. The Russians living abroad always are nicely surprised when they come to visit Russia after not seeing her for several years.

Also, I think you could see same kind of picture in USA, in the areas where Negroes or/and Mexicans and illegals live (only the houses in the background may be looking different) . But you libs love those kind of people and prefer not to notice the mess they have been doing in your own "free" country.

Am I right, defcon4 ?

Who can possibly forget.

Yea? Because I happen to visit Russia now and then and don't see all that much change outside of Moscow.

The houses and neighborhood I grew up in still looks more or less like it did back in the day...only older.

Beyond just anecdotes there is also something called ECONOMIC DATA, which shows pretty clearly lack of serious improvement for regular Russians and HUGE concentration of wealth at the very tip of the top.

111 people in Russia own 35% of all its wealth. Putin himself being one of those people.

Last edited:

He is not and never has been.

laughing-my-ass-off-smiley-emoticon.gif

You are so fucking insane.

U.S. intercepts capture senior Russian officials celebrating Trump win

Putin has given a state address unlike any in recent times

vladimir-putin.jpg

vladimir-putin.jpg
Half a world was celebrating Trump's victory. Are they all Trump's puppeteers?
Anton, you can't call anybody insane, because all the normally thinking people seem insane to you.

More crazy bullshit from our professional Russian poster.

Except Moscow and St.Pete, Russia is a near-third world shithole with rampant corruption.

Refugees and terrorists? Maybe you should stop watching so much Putinvision. That's not even addbig up to a 100th of all the problems in Russia.
You have been stuffed with Soros propaganda and fake news, which Soros owned Media has to invent every day because no way they are supposed to deliver even a ray of truth to you. They need to keep you deeply brainwashed and easy to manipulate for their bosses, the Deep State.

Dumabass, I lived for over a decade in Russia....are you going to try to claim Soros implanted that memory into my head?
Hahaha...you did, huh? In what capacity? If you did, you would know that Russians are good patriotic people. You are a fake, a Globalist who wants to lay down credentials of being the expert in Russian affairs.

I was born there and still have much family there.

Do you fools actually believe what you post? You gotta be getting paid.
Lived there when? Last century?
Sbiker, Eugene and sharik , tell this clown about modern Russia. You guys are currently living in Russia and know everything about it.

I don't know, what I could say about modern Russia. Everyone have access to google streets and could see, how to live in Russia :)) Because I'm afraid, their immigration could be one of components of life here.. What if they want to return??? :)

vladimir-putin.jpg

I agree with you. Life in Russia is very difficult and sad. Just stay where you're living now :)

vladimir-putin.jpg

I agree with you. Life in Russia is very difficult and sad. Just stay where you're living now :)
Hahaha!!! You don't need Globalist squatters poisoning you peaceful lives. :clap2:

You have been stuffed with Soros propaganda and fake news, which Soros owned Media has to invent every day because no way they are supposed to deliver even a ray of truth to you. They need to keep you deeply brainwashed and easy to manipulate for their bosses, the Deep State.

Dumabass, I lived for over a decade in Russia....are you going to try to claim Soros implanted that memory into my head?
Hahaha...you did, huh? In what capacity? If you did, you would know that Russians are good patriotic people. You are a fake, a Globalist who wants to lay down credentials of being the expert in Russian affairs.

I was born there and still have much family there.

Do you fools actually believe what you post? You gotta be getting paid.
Lived there when? Last century?
Sbiker, Eugene and sharik , tell this clown about modern Russia. You guys are currently living in Russia and know everything about it.

I don't know, what I could say about modern Russia. Everyone have access to google streets and could see, how to live in Russia :)) Because I'm afraid, their immigration could be one of components of life here.. What if they want to return??? :)
You don't want them to return, you are right. Fucking squatters.

Forum List

Back