Is Racism Over Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Americans have been away from their ancestral homelands just as long as white Americans have, if not longer. We've both lost touch with our cultural traditions.

That's not how it's been. We were denied our traditions.

Well, I'm not denying that. Slave owners didn't want their slaves practicing their african religions. Similar to how early Christians came to Europe and wiped out all the heathen religions at the point of a sword.

That picture reminds me of the good old days when America was pretty much all white and civilized. But now, well?

Haven't you heard? Diversity is our strength! Nevermind the skyrocketing crime rates, it's just growing pains.

There is no discrimination against white people. Unless they are LGBTQ. And I am against that discrimination as well.

(X)So, why is there no White History Month to celebrate white people's culture and traditions and heritage? White people are forced to have to celebrate Black, Latino. Native Indian culture and queers(sick perverted whites). Can you explain this one to me?
White people have no real culture of their own. They steal everything from Black people albeit 10 years later for their pop culture. I mean what else would you guys celebrate? Pig wrestling?

We DO have a culture, it's just that the cultural marxist left has repressed it.
If you have culture please name something cultural whites created that is not borrowed from other cultures.
Crackers

Just about everything invented that made life easy for the rest of the world was done by white people. Inventions and plenty of them are a part of our white culture. Geez, even that computer you are on right now was invented by white people or as ignorant blacks would call white people "crackers". Yup, white people are a bunch of crackers alright by constantly putting up with your black whiny ME TOO and only black lives matter shit.

You are a racist. I don't support racist discrimination as a national policy. What you claim is such policy is not.

I am not a racist, you are an asshole for falsely accusing me of that.

You do support racist discrimination, you have been very clear in that.

How are you not a racist when you believe that the black race is in an economically inferior condition to whites due to something INNATE within blacks not shared to the same degree and kind within whites? That alone makes you a racist.

Those who think they are not racist because their belief is based upon TRUTHS....are the MOST racist of them all.

(X) So, just what have black people done to advance the American society and made America great? What did they ever invent that made life easy for the white people? I do believe that they did create and invented welfare. But hey.
How about education? Black people educated your ancestors on 2 different occasions. Without Blacks you would still be scratching your hairy asses outside your caves after snacking on your neighbors.

Aren't Africans the ones that enjoyed cannibalism and use to eat their enemies? Without white people you would still be shitting in the bushes and probably end up with bugs crawling all over their hairy asses. Just saying. :5_1_12024:Before the white man came along blacks did not know what guns were. Just a little bit of education for you.

Well now given the fact whites drank out of the Thames river while dead bodies and feces of humans and animals floated up and down the river, had a rat infestation and ate eat other in he winter of 1620 because they were too dumb to know how to grow crops in America, perhaps you might want to ease up on your ignorance boy. Just saying.

Black Americans have been away from their ancestral homelands just as long as white Americans have, if not longer. We've both lost touch with our cultural traditions.

Well, I'm not denying that. Slave owners didn't want their slaves practicing their african religions. Similar to how early Christians came to Europe and wiped out all the heathen religions at the point of a sword.

And?

To the white racists and the black racists and the brown racists and the albino racists and the color blind racists etc. I’m going to tell you how the cow ate the cabbage. We are all American here and team work makes the dream work. So kick back, cut a piece of American apple pie and relax with you’re colorful brothers and sisters

(X)So, why is there no White History Month to celebrate white people's culture and traditions and heritage? White people are forced to have to celebrate Black, Latino. Native Indian culture and queers(sick perverted whites). Can you explain this one to me?
White people have no real culture of their own. They steal everything from Black people albeit 10 years later for their pop culture. I mean what else would you guys celebrate? Pig wrestling?

We DO have a culture, it's just that the cultural marxist left has repressed it.
If you have culture please name something cultural whites created that is not borrowed from other cultures.
Crackers

Just about everything invented that made life easy for the rest of the world was done by white people. Inventions and plenty of them are a part of our white culture. Geez, even that computer you are on right now was invented by white people or as ignorant blacks would call white people "crackers". Yup, white people are a bunch of crackers alright by constantly putting up with your black whiny ME TOO and only black lives matter shit.
Mark Dean calls bullshit. if not for this Black man you would have to buy time at the local mainframe instead of using your PC.

That picture reminds me of the good old days when America was pretty much all white and civilized. But now, well?

Those days never existed.

Page 81 and we can see the real racists on this site are black lefties.

How are you not a racist when you believe that the black race is in an economically inferior condition to whites due to something INNATE within blacks not shared to the same degree and kind within whites? That alone makes you a racist.

Those who think they are not racist because their belief is based upon TRUTHS....are the MOST racist of them all.

(X) So, just what have black people done to advance the American society and made America great? What did they ever invent that made life easy for the white people? I do believe that they did create and invented welfare. But hey.
How about education? Black people educated your ancestors on 2 different occasions. Without Blacks you would still be scratching your hairy asses outside your caves after snacking on your neighbors.

Aren't Africans the ones that enjoyed cannibalism and use to eat their enemies? Without white people you would still be shitting in the bushes and probably end up with bugs crawling all over their hairy asses. Just saying. :5_1_12024:Before the white man came along blacks did not know what guns were. Just a little bit of education for you.

Well now given the fact whites drank out of the Thames river while dead bodies and feces of humans and animals floated up and down the river, had a rat infestation and ate eat other in he winter of 1620 because they were too dumb to know how to grow crops in America, perhaps you might want to ease up on your ignorance boy. Just saying.

Brown folks have practiced ritualistic cannibalism for centuries, and not because they were starving to death but because their serpent-god commanded it.

Whites whining about white history month when its taught everyday of the year. SMDH

I am talking about having a day called "White History Month". We are always being taught about black history every day of the year. Get with the program, stunned.
If you were taught Black history everyday you would know a Black man was responsible for your PC. :rolleyes:

Whites whining about white history month when its taught everyday of the year. SMDH

I am talking about having a day called "White History Month". We are always being taught about black history every day of the year. Get with the program, stunned.
If you were taught Black history everyday you would know a Black man was responsible for you PC. :rolleyes:

We already had this discussion. If you think one man invented the PC then you're fucking mentally handicapped.

Haven't you heard? Diversity is our strength! Nevermind the skyrocketing crime rates, it's just growing pains.

Yup, I heard and it's all about non-whites these days. It's more like diversity/multiculturalism will be our white downfall or as some call it white racial genocide. The white pain is only just beginning. :crybaby:

If you were taught Black history everyday you would know a Black man was responsible for you PC. :rolleyes:

We already had this discussion. If you think one man invented the PC then you're fucking mentally handicapped.
Well he has the patents. Just like Eli Whitney has a patent he stole from a Black guy.

Yup, I heard and it's all about non-whites these days. It's more like diversity/multiculturalism will be our white downfall or as some call it white racial genocide. The white pain is only just beginning. :crybaby:
Your recessive genes are your downfall. Youre doomed to disappear. Nature will make sure youre bred back into the human gene pool.

Your recessive genes are your downfall. Youre doomed to disappear. Nature will make sure youre bred back into the human gene pool.

hitler2.jpg

View attachment 179794
Nothing between us but air and opportunity right?

Hey boy, Africans gave the world cannibalism and the blacks in Africa knew very little about growing fruits and vegetables. Africans just ate whatever they could find off the land and that was it. Thanks to white people they now have an abundance of food to eat and have learned how to grow crops. I was in Egypt many years ago and saw Arab women cleaning their clothes and carpets in a rat dead cow infested canal. In those past days the whites had to do what they had to do to survive. You would too, ignorant boy.

View attachment 179794
Nothing between us but air and opportunity right?

hitler-I-was-only-trying-to-help.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back