Is RINOcare President Trumps way of getting rid of Ryan?

Is the president using RINOcare to take out Paul Ryan?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
President Trump acts like he is going along KNOWING this RINOcare will never pass the house nor senate and its being pushed HARD by Ryan who has been a real traitor to President Trump from the beginning of the campaign and has REFUSED to back the President except when it helps himself....if RINOcare goes down I think the house etc will call for a new election for speaker of the house...Plausible? Probable? What say you?

President Trump acts like he is going along KNOWING this RINOcare will never pass the house nor senate and its being pushed HARD by Ryan who has been a real traitor to President Trump from the beginning of the campaign and has REFUSED to back the President except when it helps himself....if RINOcare goes down I think the house etc will call for a new election for speaker of the house...Plausible? Probable? What say you?

Nope.

Now when this failed Bill crashes and burns then Trump should go back with the Nixon-Kennedy Bill of 1974 and get Pelosi to help pass it.

Then watch Ryan get the damn boot...

Nope.

Now when this failed Bill crashes and burns then Trump should go back with the Nixon-Kennedy Bill of 1974 and get Pelosi to help pass it.

Got a link for that? I don't care how Ryan goes but he is a sneaky back stabbing asshole who has OBVIOUS eyes on the presidency and is not doing anything to help Americans he is trying to help himself.

Nope.

Got a link for that? I don't care how Ryan goes but he is a sneaky back stabbing asshole who has OBVIOUS eyes on the presidency and is not doing anything to help Americans he is trying to help himself.

The article is a few years old but here:

Nixoncare vs. Obamacare: U-M team compares the rhetoric & reality of two health plans | Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation

Could be ... you never know.

I am thinking that Ryan is digging his own grave on this by the way.

Trump is just the figurehead.

Forum List

Back