Seriously, you are a piece of garbage.

All

you have is false

accusations and

not an

ounce of substance.

Go fuck yourself.

:lol: :eusa_clap: Awesome!

FTR - I LIKE Ron Paul. :lol: I understand why people support him...

My participation in this thread has very little to do with Ron Paul, so I apologize for reacting to some nastiness here and distracting from the OP topic.

There's no reason to apologize. The purpose of the OP was nastiness.

My participation in this thread has very little to do with Ron Paul, so I apologize for reacting to some nastiness here and distracting from the OP topic.

Your participation in thread is to troll. Plus, you are not reacting to nastiness, you initiated it.

Wrong again, numbnuts... teh awesome.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/216571-is-ron-paul-irrelevant-yet-3.html#post5074268

Your participation in thread is to troll. Plus, you are not reacting to nastiness, you initiated it.

Wrong again, numbnuts... teh awesome.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/216571-is-ron-paul-irrelevant-yet-3.html#post5074268

How is this even irrelevant? You negged me since I disagreed with your buddy.

I have yet to see you challenge me on my points.

1. Hate the game, not the player.

2. Ron Paul broke ranks against his fellow Republicans to allow teenagers to cross state lines to get an abortion.

3. Earmark spending has never been a focal point of the Ron Paul Campaign.

Try harder, you dumb troll

Please show why Ron Paul should give up his seat instead of carrying his message? Please show how is this radical anti-abortionist? Please show that earmark spending has been a central tenant in his campaign?

You can't and are nothing, but a dumbass troll who believes otherwise.

p.s. if you can't challenge me on these topics, then you are a piece of garbage.

Last edited:
:lol:

The_Little_Engine_That_Could.jpg

Aaah come to THINK of it VALox...uh maybe U should just go efF yeRselF..hmmM?

Valerie is a piece of garbage who refuses to debate on the issues. Instead, she resorts to erroneously calling people sock puppets, wasting band-space, and posting choo-choo trains.

You are a piece of garbage, you dumbass troll. Come back when you can actually debate the issues.

Valerie is a piece of garbage who refuses to debate on the issues. Instead, she resorts to erroneously calling people sock puppets, wasting band-space, and posting choo-choo trains.

You are a piece of garbage, you dumbass troll. Come back when you can actually debate the issues.

:lol: Here I am Mr I just got here...........

Do you need some tissues for your issues...??? :lol:

:lol: Here I am Mr I just got here...........

I have no idea what this means. In fact, I have found all your posts bordering illiteracy. However, you have it out for me without actually debating me on politics.

I still think you are a piece of garbage for not being able to articulate yourself or challenge me on specific policies, but so be it. Like garbage, I am tossing you to the curb. You had your chance.

Has he ever been relevant? That's the better question.

Ron Paul spoke at UCLA last night and over 7,000 people showed up at the campaign event. He is relevant to his crowd and he could have been relevant in the GOP race if he had won some states which he narrowly missed such as New Hampshire.

Clips from Ron Paul speech at UCLA - YouTube

They were trying to see if he could chew gum and walk at the same time. If he were so relevant he would have made a showing everywhere. Wow chasing back to NH for a decent result is a stretch. He's about as relevant as navel fuzz.

Ron Paul spoke at UCLA last night and over 7,000 people showed up at the campaign event. He is relevant to his crowd and he could have been relevant in the GOP race if he had won some states which he narrowly missed such as New Hampshire.

Clips from Ron Paul speech at UCLA - YouTube

and yet he can't get any support politically...

well except from the faithful.

paulians wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for their refusal to acknowledge that the guy is marginal at best.. and certainly not of any particular importance

Yep, both parties fear an honest man.

Oh please. He is such a poor excuse for a candidate. He's been irrelevant since the day he was born. You're probably more relevant than he is and that's really saying he is pathetic.

I'm not sure Ron Paul was ever relevant at least from a political standpoint and we have seen the last of him till 2016 when he will run again if he is still in office.

Oh here's another one who seems fit to make claims about Ron Paul when they don't even know simple facts about the man, like the fact that he plans on retiring after this election cycle.

I swear, nothing else even comes close to libertarianism, or Ron Paul related matters, in what a bunch of idiots who know nothing about said subjects condescend to criticize.

If you don't know what you're talking about the best thing to do is to simply shut the fuck up and perhaps you can avoid looking like a moron for at least that moment.
Newt Gingrich is not in office and he ran for President anyone really think Paul won't make a run again in 2016?

He won't run, maybe a slower walk to the door.

Oh here's another one who seems fit to make claims about Ron Paul when they don't even know simple facts about the man, like the fact that he plans on retiring after this election cycle.

I swear, nothing else even comes close to libertarianism, or Ron Paul related matters, in what a bunch of idiots who know nothing about said subjects condescend to criticize.

If you don't know what you're talking about the best thing to do is to simply shut the fuck up and perhaps you can avoid looking like a moron for at least that moment.
Newt Gingrich is not in office and he ran for President anyone really think Paul won't make a run again in 2016?

The only Paul who might run in 2016 is Rand, and even that's questionable to me considering he'll also presumably be running for re-election to his Senate seat.

He's a bigger idiot than Ron.

Keep bringing on the negs, you dumb trolls.

I see that you are too afraid to debate me on these topics. Goddamn cowards.

The polls are all the negatives anyone needs. Paul is a loser and that's it. His campaign was toast before it started. He could run in every election year until 3012 and not have gained enough votes to win.

The only Paul who might run in 2016 is Rand, and even that's questionable to me considering he'll also presumably be running for re-election to his Senate seat.

He's a bigger idiot than Ron.

I've posted for years on other boards. Heard about this one and decided to give it a try. I'm politically very liberal and try to get along.

You don't seem to try very hard. :doubt:

Forum List

Back