Is Ron Paul Irrelevant Yet?

Yeah you lied repeatedly and continue to taunt AS IF you know why Jill or anyone else is no longer a mod here...You're a clueless dimwit who can't handle that his stupid posts merit a negative response. And it's interesting you think you know what Jillian has done "over the years" when your join date is just six months ago... :eusa_clap:

Her reputation precedes her. She's well known as the Board Neg-Rep Stalker loon. But she's certainly not alone. There are others. She just happens to be the looniest of the loons. lol! And failing as a Mod definitely made her even more loony. But whatever, she's actually pretty funny, in a pathetically deranged sort of way. :)

Dude, Jill hasn't been a mod since approximately two years prior to your join date, so just stop lying already... :eusa_clap:

Yes, Jillian is a bitter Ex-Mod failure. That's what i said. Jeez, did i stutter or something? :confused:

jillian neg-rep whines, so you follow suit. Aw, that's cute! :thup:

Just laugh at ole Jillian. She's well known for being the Board's Neg-Rep Stalker loon. She's also still very bitter she couldn't make it as a Board Mod. She just couldn't handle it. She has stalked many. Just have a good laugh. She's actually pathetically funny. :)

As if she would waste her time "stalking" the posts of the board morAns. :eusa_clap:
More submissive urination. :lol:

Sure, keep lying, Mr "I know everything about everything over the years but oh yeah I just joined in October"........... :eusa_clap:

Fucking predictable worthless piece-of-shit whore. Die of AIDS, bitch

Takes a real big man, huh? ^^

So fucking CUTE who chooses to defend what around here... :cuckoo:

Ah, you're probably a bitter Ex-Mod failure too. You show all the tell-tale signs. You and Jillian be craaaazy. :cuckoo:

No, I've never been a mod here although I've been asked, I wouldn't want to have to handle all you phony crybaby pukes everyday... I have had the pleasure of mostly not noticing your posts thus far, but I won't forget your lies and your defense of CrackheadJack today... Awesome. :eusa_clap:

CJ can handle himself. I didn't defend him. You on the other hand, still have your nose firmly implanted up Jillian's butthole. Seriously, she's a nutter. Deal with it. :lol:

CJ to be honest, even though Jillian's whole purpose in coming to these threads is to insult Ron Paul supporters, you were still being a dick with what you said to her.

In fairness though, Jillian is the weirdest Neg-Rep Stalker here at USMB. Her and a couple of her Ex-Mod failure buddies, do weird out on the Neg-Rep Stalking thing. They couldn't handle being Mods, so now they're relegated to being snotty & bitter Ex-Mod failures. They are a bit annoying. CJ's response was over the top, but i understand where he's coming from.

Many others on this Board know what it's like to be Neg-Rep stalked by Jillian and her Ex-Mod failure buddies. He just has to learn to laugh at them instead of getting angry. I mean these are people who couldn't even handle being a Message Board Mod for God's sake. lol! You can't let them bother you too much. They are what they are. Just scared and weak-minded little people.

Yeah, Jillian has always been a weirdo.

135 posts and you know Jillian has always been a wierdo? Who have you been?

Her reputation precedes her. She's well known as the Board Neg-Rep Stalker loon. But she's certainly not alone. There are others. She just happens to be the looniest of the loons. lol! And failing as a Mod definitely made her even more loony. But whatever, she's actually pretty funny, in a pathetically deranged sort of way. :)

Dude, Jill hasn't been a mod since approximately two years prior to your join date, so just stop lying already... :eusa_clap:

Yes, Jillian is a bitter Ex-Mod failure. That's what i said. Jeez, did i stutter or something? :confused:

No, retard, when you lie it's not about your speech impediment, it's about the lack of TRUTH in your statement........... :eusa_clap:

Just laugh at ole Jillian. She's well known for being the Board's Neg-Rep Stalker loon. She's also still very bitter she couldn't make it as a Board Mod. She just couldn't handle it. She has stalked many. Just have a good laugh. She's actually pathetically funny. :)

As if she would waste her time "stalking" the posts of the board morAns. :eusa_clap:

:lol: Valerie is so clueless. She doesn't even know Jillian is well known for being the Board's Neg-Rep Stalker loon. Oh well, ignorance really is bliss i guess.

Keep your fantasies to yourself, Crackhead... :eusa_hand:

:lol: Valerie is so clueless. She doesn't even know Jillian is well known for being the Board's Neg-Rep Stalker loon. Oh well, ignorance really is bliss i guess.

I've had the pleasure of knowing Jillian for years and I know all the crybaby phonies get off on being nasty to her just because they can't handle a neg rep. Aww poor babies.

Keep your fantasies to yourself, Crackhead... :eusa_hand:
warning_submissive_womens_dark_t_shirt-p235159288194181197z8npz_400.jpg

I've had the pleasure of knowing Jillian for years and I know all the crybaby phonies get off on being nasty to her just because they can't handle a neg rep. Aww poor babies.
That's why she and you are doing all the neg-rep whining.

Oh, wait ...

And she has always been a pervert. ~shrug~

Neg-Rep Stalking is something entirely different. But you wouldn't know because you're blinded with your head jammed up her ass. She's snotty & bitter. No big deal though. She just makes me laugh now.

Last edited:
Aww I'll wear it like a badge of honor... :thup:

Crackerjack said:
Hi, you have received -167 reputation points from Crackerjack.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Back at ya, twat! :fu:

Regards,
Crackerjack

Note: This is an automated message.
jillian neg-rep whines, so you follow suit. Aw, that's cute! :thup:
I detected no whining from either. Just a public exposure of vulgar crap.
I respect most of you politics, CJ, but neither of these women deserve to be spoken to like that.

Oh, wait ...

Oh wait, what? You want to keep demonstrating your transparent dishonesty by pretending I came into this thread to WHINE...Be my guest, liar... :eusa_clap:

Paulitician, you want to say something to me, say it ON THE BOARD.

I deleted your PM unread...Please do not send any more private messages to me.

Oh, wait ...

Oh wait, what? You want to keep demonstrating your transparent dishonesty by pretending I came into this thread to WHINE...Be my guest, liar... :eusa_clap:

:lol: You're such a liar. Seriously, extricate your head from Jillian's ass. She's not a Mod anymore. She failed at that long ago. So you can stop brown-nosing now.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back