Is Saudi Arabia starting to turn on the US now?

Parker99

VIP Member
May 7, 2017
We all know the US is friendly with Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia had close friendly ties to the US. We all know in the Middle East apart from Israel the US is friendly with Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia supports the US and is really friendly with the US.

But I hear the relationship is deteriorating and Saudi Arabia is starting to turn away from the US now and see the US as problem than friend.

So what is going on now with Saudi Arabia now?

We all know the US is friendly with Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia had close friendly ties to the US. We all know in the Middle East apart from Israel the US is friendly with Saudi Arabia and Saudi Arabia supports the US and is really friendly with the US.

But I hear the relationship is deteriorating and Saudi Arabia is starting to turn away from the US now and see the US as problem than friend.

Two words: Biden-Harris.

Like everything else, democrats.

We all know the Saudis pretend to be friendly with the US, while funding terrorists who attack the US behind their back.

Now? Heck, they haven't been a friend since before 9/11 and definitely not afterward.

They probably saw what a President with the IQ of a potato can do. Now, the Democrats are trying to install 2 communists that didn't get a single vote in the primary, and only care about holding on to power.

The Middle East is spiraling out of control, and the Democrats are pandering to the terrorists for votes.

Iran can also have nuclear weapons within a matter of weeks (if they don't already have them), and Saudi Arabia can be a target!

We can't be a good ally if our own country is f**ked up and overrun with terrorists that the Democrats have allowed in.

Face it, the Democrats are taking us from a Superpower to a bankrupt Banana Republic, and the Saudis know they will have to make sure they can defend themselves.

And if WWIII breaks out and we need to reinstate the draft, the Democrat freeloaders (and their worthless offspring) will have to pick up a rifle too!

Who can blame the Saudis?

They probably saw what a President with the IQ of a potato can do. Now, the Democrats are trying to install 2 communists that didn't get a single vote in the primary, and only care about holding on to power.

The Middle East is spiraling out of control, and the Democrats are pandering to the terrorists for votes.

Iran can also have nuclear weapons within a matter of weeks (if they don't already have them), and Saudi Arabia can be a target!

We can't be a good ally if our own country is f**ked up and overrun with terrorists that the Democrats have allowed in.

Face it, the Democrats are taking us from a Superpower to a bankrupt Banana Republic, and the Saudis know they will have to make sure they can defend themselves.

And if WWIII breaks out and we need to reinstate the draft, the Democrat freeloaders (and their worthless offspring) will have to pick up a rifle too!

No....I can't blame the Saudis.

"starting to turn..."?

Where have you been?

Probably not. The Saudis have always been courteous to every US president. Biden didn't like them much, but that won't change anything.

The Middle East isn't spiraling out of control. Israel is having problems with Lebanon, Gaza and Iran, but that's normal.

Link?

Forum List

Back