Is sex ed working? Risky gay sex increasing as well as HIV infections

Either that, or your game is wack and thats just what they tell you. :tongue:

That could be but if it was that wack they wouldn't do the FWB thing with me.

FWB could also be a sign that you're only cool enough to fuck around with on a low day, but not to wife up. How come chicks you interact with aren't trying to wife you up, though, you should ask yourself?

Your dick game is like pergatory, and they're trying to get to heaven player.

I'm kidding with you, of course. But you're wrong thinking that noone wants monogamy anymore.

You do bring up some good points, apparently I am the perfect guy to for a married woman to have an affair with, but not for anything serious.

FWB could also be a sign that you're only cool enough to fuck around with on a low day, but not to wife up. How come chicks you interact with aren't trying to wife you up, though, you should ask yourself?

I'm kidding with you, of course. But you're wrong thinking that noone wants monogamy anymore.

You do bring up some good points, apparently I am the perfect guy to for a married woman to have an affair with, but not for anything serious.

You probably shouldn't be having affairs with married women, bro.

Not for nothing, but that's wrong. It's just plain wrong.

You probably shouldn't be having affairs with married women, bro.

Not for nothing, but that's wrong. It's just plain wrong.

Well she said her divorce would be final February 1st. I get a call on Martin Luther King day the marriage is back on.:doubt:

Promiscuity is an essential part of the gay lifestyle. There is nothing whatsoever about marriage that would encourage monogamy. If you are somehow making the ludicrous claim that gays are prohibited from being monogamous because of marriage you are just a fool who thinks everyone else is just as foolish.

Nobody said prohibited, but marriage DOES promote monogamy.

Oh, and everyone, it seems, is getting more monogamous...including "the gheys".

? USATODAY.com

I'm single and back in the field and from what I see its the opposite, alot of the women I run into have had such shitty luck with relationships they just want the FWB thing. (Friends with benefits)

Marriage promotes nothing least of all monagamy. Committment promotes monagamy not marriage and that's true whether there is marriage or not. The marriage ceremony itself is standing in the sight of God to promise God that the committment will be honored. Without the religious promises all you have is a marriage contract involving property.

? USATODAY.com

I'm single and back in the field and from what I see its the opposite, alot of the women I run into have had such shitty luck with relationships they just want the FWB thing. (Friends with benefits)

Marriage promotes nothing least of all monagamy. Committment promotes monagamy not marriage and that's true whether there is marriage or not. The marriage ceremony itself is standing in the sight of God to promise God that the committment will be honored. Without the religious promises all you have is a marriage contract involving property.

Well yeah I know, managomy is a choice couples makes. There are plenty of couples who have open relationships and swingers and stuff like that.

? USATODAY.com

Bullshit. Religion isn't required for couples to have committed, monogamous marriages.

You do know that this is your problem not theirs. For some reason you are just not attracted to marriage minded women.

You do know that this is your problem not theirs. For some reason you are just not attracted to marriage minded women.

What do you mean? I just got out of a 5 year relationship I don't want to nose dive right into another relationship.

Interesting how this homophobe thread about AIDS stays in the politics forum where you can't make off-topic posts or insult people; but this thread gets moved to the health/lifestyle forum where Sunni Fag can make post after post about fudge packers.

What do you mean? I just got out of a 5 year relationship I don't want to nose dive right into another relationship.

Only because I'm taken, right? (And there's that gay thing I've got going) ;)

Wrong...

You have to exude the same risky behavior in large groups (like the homsexual community) in order to have the same susceptibility. A single anal encounter among a heterosexual community carries a much smaller chance to contract HIV than a single anal encounter among a homosexual communtiy.

That, is total bullshit.

However, if that's the claim your making then you need to prove that its easier to contract HIV during anal sex if both partners are male.

It's not because both are male that my statement is true. It's because more parters have had unprotected anal sex. If you take a sampling of both straight and gay partners and compare number of anal sex experiences per person the number goes WAAAAAAAY up in the gay crowd. If you introduce one HIV positive person into both samplings, it spreads through the gay group at an astounding rate, while the heterosexual group will stay contained. THAT increases the likelyhood of contracting exponentially among gays...

1st, that has nothing to do with the ability to contract hiv, which is wha we were discussing. 2nd, you now you need to prove that heterosexuals have more protected anal sex than homosexuals, which is the bases of your new claim.

The number one way that HIV is spreading is through "straight" sex.
The number two way that HIV is transmitted is through shared needles for IV drugs.
I am so tired of HIV being labled a "gay" disease.
HIV doesn't car about gender preference or anything else. All it needs is a white blood cell to infect and the person is infected.
You may have been exposed to HIV and not even know it. It can take up to a year before the disease can be diagnosed and in that year so many others can be infected that it becomes a major outbreak in the two years it takes to find out you have it.
Every person that you have sex with - and every person they have sex with and each one that has sex with them has a chance of getting and passing on the disease.
Condoms are about 90% effective IF they are used properly - and they rarely are.
Unprotected anal sex is more likely to cause a host of other infections than just HIV. Anyone who practices alternative sexual practices (other than normal vanilla sex) should be aware of the requirements that those practices use to prevent ifections - some of which are deadlier than HIV.
There is no "absolutely safe" sex other than not having any sexual encounters at all.
If both partners of a monogamous couple are disease free and only practice vanilla sex there are still diseases that can be exchanged. Having oral sex when you have a cold sore can cause Herpes. Some warts can become STDs when introduced to genetillia. Yeast infections are common and usually little more than a discomfort but can be very serious under certain circumstances. The virus that causes cervical cancer is present from birth in some men and rarely has any symptom in males but can be very bad for women.
There are as many monogamous gay partners (% of populations) as there are monogamous straight couples. HIV is more easily transmitted from male to female than male to male or female to female because of the biology involved.

That, is total bullshit.

However, if that's the claim your making then you need to prove that its easier to contract HIV during anal sex if both partners are male.

It's not because both are male that my statement is true. It's because more parters have had unprotected anal sex. If you take a sampling of both straight and gay partners and compare number of anal sex experiences per person the number goes WAAAAAAAY up in the gay crowd. If you introduce one HIV positive person into both samplings, it spreads through the gay group at an astounding rate, while the heterosexual group will stay contained. THAT increases the likelyhood of contracting exponentially among gays...

1st, that has nothing to do with the ability to contract hiv, which is wha we were discussing. 2nd, you now you need to prove that heterosexuals have more protected anal sex than homosexuals, which is the bases of your new claim.

You obviously are stuggling mightly with this. I will try one more time. GFirst I never mentioned protected sex at all, so forget that nonsense. Second, you can't look at a single occurance of anal sex on it's own - because, as you most certainly know, you are sleeping with every other person that a person has slept with.

Anal sex among straight folks is a LOT less common - after all, it's all gey men have as far as intercourse goes. So I don't think you are going to take issue with THAT fact. Groups of gay men pass parters around in a similar fashion to straight men and women, with the only difference being that anal sex occurs in virtually EVERY gay male relationship.

You should be able to see where this is going... Again, enter one HIV positive individual in both groups. Among the gays, it spreads quickly --- among straights, it stays isolated.

It isn't rocket science. That is why aids never reached the epidemic proportions in society that we first feared. It "likes" to attack gay men and IV drug users who share needles and have sex for money --- or pay for it!!

Basically, it focuses on degenerate behaviors. Living a clean moral life will all but ensure that you don't get it!

The number two way that HIV is transmitted is through shared needles for IV drugs.
HIV doesn't car about gender preference or anything else. All it needs is a white blood cell to infect and the person is infected.
You may have been exposed to HIV and not even know it. It can take up to a year before the disease can be diagnosed and in that year so many others can be infected that it becomes a major outbreak in the two years it takes to find out you have it.
Every person that you have sex with - and every person they have sex with and each one that has sex with them has a chance of getting and passing on the disease.
Condoms are about 90% effective IF they are used properly - and they rarely are.
Unprotected anal sex is more likely to cause a host of other infections than just HIV. Anyone who practices alternative sexual practices (other than normal vanilla sex) should be aware of the requirements that those practices use to prevent ifections - some of which are deadlier than HIV.
There is no "absolutely safe" sex other than not having any sexual encounters at all.
If both partners of a monogamous couple are disease free and only practice vanilla sex there are still diseases that can be exchanged. Having oral sex when you have a cold sore can cause Herpes. Some warts can become STDs when introduced to genetillia. Yeast infections are common and usually little more than a discomfort but can be very serious under certain circumstances. The virus that causes cervical cancer is present from birth in some men and rarely has any symptom in males but can be very bad for women.
There are as many monogamous gay partners (% of populations) as there are monogamous straight couples. HIV is more easily transmitted from male to female than male to male or female to female because of the biology involved.

That is so totally untrue it isn't even funny....

The whole point of the article is that there is yet another explosion of aids among gays. Not heterosexuals, gays.

It isn't because they don't know. They know. It is deliberate. This is intentional. It is a greater sense of belonging.

Even though gays males only represent about 5% of people in the US, they are accountable for about 2/3 of all new cases.

Forum List

Back