Is sex ed working? Risky gay sex increasing as well as HIV infections

Abstinence is not the only way to make STDs 100% preventable. The alternative is even worse and more oppressive. It's called monogamy.

And what are you doing to promote monogamy? Big supporter of marriage equality are you?

Managomy is unrealistic, out dated and a failure.

That alternative to trying is the failure of morality...

Monogamy results in happines and productivity - anything else guarantees the failure of relationships and all of society eventually.

And what are you doing to promote monogamy? Big supporter of marriage equality are you?

Monogamy results in happines and productivity - anything else guarantees the failure of relationships and all of society eventually.

So many people are fucking around and cheating, just the idea of sleeping with only 1 person for the rest of your life scares people away from marriage. If managomy was a success, our divorce rates wouldn't be through the roof.

So many people are fucking around and cheating, just the idea of sleeping with only 1 person for the rest of your life scares people away from marriage. If managomy was a success, our divorce rates wouldn't be through the roof.

Failing to do the right thing doesn't make doing it doing the wrong thing. It means that you need to learn that your selfishness shouldn't be your driving force. Until you learn that your partner's needs, desires, and feeling are more important than your own you will always be a failure in your relationships...

Failing to do the right thing doesn't make doing it doing the wrong thing. It means that you need to learn that your selfishness shouldn't be your driving force. Until you learn that your partner's needs, desires, and feeling are more important than your own you will always be a failure in your relationships...

You can do everything right and your wife will probably still end up fucking the personal trainer or one of her co workers, we have become a selfish society and people want to feel good all the time.

You can do everything right and your wife will probably still end up fucking the personal trainer or one of her co workers, we have become a selfish society and people want to feel good all the time.

The secular religion of selve loving is the problem. Embracing the problem is NOT the answer.

Abstinence is not the only way to make STDs 100% preventable. The alternative is even worse and more oppressive. It's called monogamy.

Promiscuity is an essential part of the gay lifestyle. There is nothing whatsoever about marriage that would encourage monogamy. If you are somehow making the ludicrous claim that gays are prohibited from being monogamous because of marriage you are just a fool who thinks everyone else is just as foolish.

Promiscuity is an essential part of the gay lifestyle. There is nothing whatsoever about marriage that would encourage monogamy. If you are somehow making the ludicrous claim that gays are prohibited from being monogamous because of marriage you are just a fool who thinks everyone else is just as foolish.

Nobody said prohibited, but marriage DOES promote monogamy.

Oh, and everyone, it seems, is getting more monogamous...including "the gheys".

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news...s-more-monogamous-than-in-the-past/50267258/1

? USATODAY.com

Christian mariage does...

Monogamy is not a failure.

Some people are failures at monogamy, but monogamy is not a failure.

Also re: the thread title........how about parental responsibility?

As far as STDs are concerned definitely not. People expected the rate of STD's to decrease and it hasn't happened.

? USATODAY.com

I'm single and back in the field and from what I see its the opposite, alot of the women I run into have had such shitty luck with relationships they just want the FWB thing. (Friends with benefits)

? USATODAY.com

I'm single and back in the field and from what I see its the opposite, alot of the women I run into have had such shitty luck with relationships they just want the FWB thing. (Friends with benefits)

Either that, or your game is wack and thats just what they tell you. :tongue:

? USATODAY.com

That could be but if it was that wack they wouldn't do the FWB thing with me.

That could be but if it was that wack they wouldn't do the FWB thing with me.

FWB could also be a sign that you're only cool enough to fuck around with on a low day, but not to wife up. How come chicks you interact with aren't trying to wife you up, though, you should ask yourself?

Your dick game is like pergatory, and they're trying to get to heaven player.

I'm kidding with you, of course. But you're wrong thinking that noone wants monogamy anymore.

Forum List

Back