Is the coronavirus Mother Nature at work?

Mother Nature my eye!
If mother nature thins the herds of deer and lions, why would she not do the same for humans.
You have to admit the results of an unchecked coronavirus would make the US better in the long run.
Younger more vibrant population. Reduction of entitlements and then a balanced budget. Full employment. on an on.
I am 69 years old so I probably would not be around to see it.

This is just odd.

Mother Nature my eye!
If mother nature thins the herds of deer and lions, why would she not do the same for humans.
You have to admit the results of an unchecked coronavirus would make the US better in the long run.
Younger more vibrant population. Reduction of entitlements and then a balanced budget. Full employment. on an on.
I am 69 years old so I probably would not be around to see it.

This is just odd.
It is not serious, but there is truth to it. In a harsh, horrible way, mother nature would take care of some of the problems we are working on.
Humans are more humane than mother nature.

Is the coronavirus Mother Nature at work? Mother Nature is continually thinning the herds of animals when they get too large. It can be disease or predators. Our forests are constantly thinned through fire and sometimes disease. Man's intervention in preventing forest fires has caused the problems with the fires we have now?

I want to clarify I am all for interfering with mother Nature trying to thin the herd of humans with the coronavirus because the earth is overcrowded. I am not advocating doing nothing to stop the coronavirus.

But if the US did nothing, there would be mass deaths. Mostly the older and the unhealthy that are on government entitlements, social security, medicare and medicaid. As the overall population reduced there would be more jobs for those who survive. The budget could be balanced because of reduction in entitlements. Our old politicians probably would not do well. We would have new young invigorated politicians.
Is Mother Nature trying to make our country better?
No. Nature does not work with a "purpose". 10,000 years ago, this virus would have been a very localized phenomenon.
Yes, but mother nature works with connected populations. The over population was localized. Over population is world wide in today's world.

Is the coronavirus Mother Nature at work? Mother Nature is continually thinning the herds of animals when they get too large. It can be disease or predators. Our forests are constantly thinned through fire and sometimes disease. Man's intervention in preventing forest fires has caused the problems with the fires we have now?

I want to clarify I am all for interfering with mother Nature trying to thin the herd of humans with the coronavirus because the earth is overcrowded. I am not advocating doing nothing to stop the coronavirus.

But if the US did nothing, there would be mass deaths. Mostly the older and the unhealthy that are on government entitlements, social security, medicare and medicaid. As the overall population reduced there would be more jobs for those who survive. The budget could be balanced because of reduction in entitlements. Our old politicians probably would not do well. We would have new young invigorated politicians.
Absoutely not. Your premise would require that nature has a sentience, which of course it does not. There is no way nature would know that Chinese fucktards would sell wild meat in the city, get a bunch of people sick, who then get on airplanes and spread their sickness across the globe. That would be preposterous.

Yes, but mother nature works with connected populations. The over population was localized. Over population is world wide in today's world.
So,by your logic, any pathogen at all would be nature working with a purpose. But not 10,000 years ago, when we were more spread out. That difference is due to human activity. So this undermines your idea.

So,by your logic, any pathogen at all would be nature working with a purpose. But not 10,000 years ago, when we were more spread out. That difference is due to human activity. So this undermines your idea.
Yes, We have evolved over thousands of years by survival of the fittest. Many factors have tested fitness of beings but viruses and bacterias have been a prominent variable.

...because of Global Warming

Yes, We have evolved over thousands of years by survival of the fittest. Many factors have tested fitness of beings but viruses and bacterias have been a prominent variable.

You sound like a real 'ex-spurt'.

You sound like a real 'ex-spurt'.
I happen to be the smartest man in the world.

Forum List

Back