Is the Democrat goal to follow South Africa?

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
South Africa has gone from a country where blacks were relegated to second class citizens and mistreated horribly to a country of hostile blacks getting their “revenge” on whites (many born after all of this) by treating them as their inferiors and even killing them by the thousands.

Is this the “reset” I’ve heard blacktivists refer to? When I’ve asked, I’ve been told “you’ll know it when you see it.” And now, with an anti-white (and anti-Jew) black banging at the door of the U.S. presidency, with her stated support for making whites the financial slaves of blacks - via reparations payments - is this the direction Obama and his puppets are taking us?

South Africa has gone from a country where blacks were relegated to second class citizens and mistreated horribly to a country of hostile blacks getting their “revenge” on whites (many born after all of this) by treating them as their inferiors and even killing them by the thousands.

Is this the “reset” I’ve heard blacktivists refer to? When I’ve asked, I’ve been told “you’ll know it when you see it.” And now, with an anti-white (and anti-Jew) black banging at the door of the U.S. presidency, with her stated support for making whites the financial slaves of blacks - via reparations payments - is this the direction Obama and his puppets are taking us?

Racism is central to these power & control cults. The statist left ideology is revolution for the sake of revolution(war for the sake of war) which well illustrates their mentality. Our Maker well warned humanity of these types of bloodthirsty violent savages & the need for believers to avoid them @ all costs.

Forum List

Back