Is the democrat party getting ready to boot biden? Is the media silence on his corruption finally at an end?

Interesting that "trans" people are the first thing popping into your mind this early on a Saturday morning.
Interesting and informative.

Interesting that "trans" people
I just gave you an example of what you leftists call winning. Transgender men stealing from women is theft. Then you went gay bashing trying to insult. Fuck dude you leftists are supposed to defend gays and here you are attacking someone accusing them of being gay .
Wow

I just gave you an example of what you leftists call winning. Transgender men stealing from women is theft. Then you went gay bashing trying to insult. Fuck dude you leftists are supposed to defend gays and here you are attacking someone accusing them of being gay .
Wow
Hey sweetie! Unwad your panties. I just pointed out how your first thought first thing in the morning went right to Trans.

Lots to infer from that honey.

Hey sweetie! Unwad your panties. I just pointed out how your first thought first thing in the morning went right to Trans.

Lots to infer from that honey.

Why would you refer to a male as honey and sweetie and reference panties?

Oh wait....

Last vestige of Crybaby Losers who won’t admit the voters did not want them
If an authoritarian made me look like a worthless piece of crap, I am not going to support the same. I would watch an area become scorched earth first before we make agreements to be on the same side.

prices are still high joey.....and everyone in the country would have to honestly answer yes on that.....
The way Trump goes, so will Biden, if Trump is in the race, the Democrats have no choice but to go with Biden, he will win, the Democrats will want him to change VP to have better leadership, should Biden pass, so they can set up for 2028. The economy no matter how shaken it is may not matter, unless there is a complete collapse.

didn't think they elected cell block presidents in Super Max.
But then I'll yield to your expertise on being in prison.
Sicking the fbi on your political opponent is the reason he will win. But for some reason he does go to jail. DeSantis as president said he would pardon him. Then hopefully put him as head of the doj.

Sicking the fbi on your political opponent is the reason he will win. But for some reason he does go to jail. DeSantis as president said he would pardon him. Then hopefully put him as head of the doj.
Sure just follow the plan
images

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

maybe because we all have to go and buy groceries john....
They are spending far in excess to what they need.

We had a zero interest economy for 15 years with oodles and boodles of money sloshing around.

Then Covid, shutdowns, worldwide inflation, the Ukraine war screwed up supply lines, and now we are down to 4 to 5% inflation, a level the US worked with in the fifties and sixties.

People are working and spending their dough.

Forum List

Back