Is the democrat party getting ready to boot biden? Is the media silence on his corruption finally at an end?

Who cares? How can someone that avoids homos be any threat to them? You are fucking with personal feelings and NO ONE has that right.
I didn't fuck with anyone's feelings.
I just pointed out how weird it is for someone's first thoughts of the day are about being Trans.
Now as for you taking offense may I just add

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I didn't fuck with anyone's feelings.
I just pointed out how weird it is for someone's first thoughts of the day are about being Trans.
Now as for you taking offense may I just add

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I said nothing about an offense. I said people have the right to like or dislike something and their reasons are good enough because that is their right. Probably too complicated for you to grasp.

I said nothing about an offense. I said people have the right to like or dislike something and their reasons are good enough because that is their right. Probably too complicated for you to grasp.
Your post CERTAINLY expressed offense.
Perhaps you've feelings you keep hidden?

I just told you it did not. Stupid.
"Who cares? How can someone that avoids homos be any threat to them? You are fucking with personal feelings and NO ONE has that right"

Your words say otherwise.
So what feelings are you hiding little one.

"Who cares? How can someone that avoids homos be any threat to them? You are fucking with personal feelings and NO ONE has that right"

Your words say otherwise.
So what feelings are you hiding little one.
What I am saying is not about me. It is about everyone, pinhead.

So you're not part of everyone?
Weird.
Still, though, it's you doing the whining.
What are those feelings you're hiding?
You are, like usual, completely wrong. I do not think you have the capacity to understand what I said. That is on you, stupid.

Forum List

Back