Is the democrat party getting ready to boot biden? Is the media silence on his corruption finally at an end?

No I told you that you or anybody else has no right to tell me or anyone how to feel about anything. Read that until it sinks in, you moron.
I never told you what to feel.
I just pointed out your evident ...Feelings.
Now if you're embarrassed by your tendencies...That's really not my doing.

I never told you what to feel.
I just pointed out your evident ...Feelings.
Now if you're embarrassed by your tendencies...That's really not my doing.
You did not frame this argument. I did. Keep talking to yourself. It will keep you busy.

Now you are going to act dumb and pretend you don't know the FBI planned the whole J6 thing for weeks and had 40 agents planted in the crowd while spending months infiltrating RW organizations prompting them to go there after they've already admitted it all?

You are Fucking Goofy

You are Fucking Goofy

You fuck Goofy.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Qq2wpUYnGBA/WlSLAtIZVAI/AAAAAAAAltA/1gY0RPVoUyEmmBIaX0MVmHTkJulpI32awCLcBGAs/s1600/goofy-hd-wallpapers-18.jpg

Wow, really, guy.

YOu realize that the "Running on Hunter's Laptop" is over.

You might have to address real issues.

Are you better off than you were in 2020.
Almost everyone in the country would have to honestly answer 'Yes".
Squawk...squawk....

Propaganda parrot.

Just send us out checks to make up for the inflation. Every time I go to the store it is different than what you say.
If the Democrats had real power, we'd go after corporate profiteering as well as all the other GOP crap there is everywhere... Putin caused the inflation, that's why it is worldwide and we are doing better than the great majority under Biden thank you very much, brainwashed functional Etcetera Etcetera

You did not frame this argument. I did. Keep talking to yourself. It will keep you busy.
Hey! I'm not framing anyone. What is it with you guys and claiming to be framed?
But I am curious about what drove you to step into a discussion about being trans.
1687642914598.jpeg

that is one! Congratulations. Bless you for living in the People's Republic of Washington where they know that global warming is not a conspiracy.... You should be forcing Detroit to make more cheap E V s...
Creatures like you are the problem in this country. Global warming is the biggest scam in American history. You can't control the climate, idiot.

Forum List

Back