Is the democrat party getting ready to boot biden? Is the media silence on his corruption finally at an end?

Irrelevant dodge there are 16 states that are under democrat control. Do you want to retract your statement.?
California
Connecticut
Delaware
Colorado
Hawaii
Illinois
Maine
Michigan
Massachusetts
Maryland
Minnesota
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Oregon
Washington
Try to stay on topic

Show me who is paying $5 gas

How about it? My car only requires 11 gallons for a refill, and I maybe have to refill once every two weeks, because it's that fuel efficient.

Now, if you bought a big old Gas Guzzling SUV that gets 10 miles to the gallon, that's kind of on you, isn't it?
What about the seniors on social security? What about the poor? Hypocrite.

Is an argument a person? I never said anything about trannys.
"drove you to step into a discussion about being trans"

A discussion about Trans people and hating trans people and VIOLA! there you are.
Like a moth to a candle.
Like a fly to crap.
Like a queen to a closet. Queen.

You mean Trans people should not be allowed to go to baseball games in Oakland?
What about across the bay in San Francisco? Gan they go to Giants games?
Stop being a dumbass
Why do you want to stop adults from attending professional sports games if they choose?
First you said blacks were criminals and animals now you want to control who can and cannot go to a professional game

Stop being a dumbass
Why do you want to stop adults from attending professional sports games if they choose?
First you said blacks were criminals and animals now you want to control who can and cannot go to a professional game
You are a liar.
and
YOU are the one who said you didn't want Trans people to go to Athletics games.

Yes, the Dems are preparing to exit Biden stage left. The MSM are now parroting the talking points to bring him down. The behind the scenes machinations must be pretty horrific. Biden's fall will also implicate Obama to anyone paying proper attention. Obama is desperate to protect his "image" and control of the DNC. Hillary wants to be the 2024 candidate and ti regain the Clinton Supremacy. My bet is that the reason for the delay in ousting Biden is that they are also trying to get rid of Kamala. Newsom will then replace Biden in 2024 election, which will end in an epic flaming pile of shit for the Dems. Hillary and Obama will both lose out.

Irrelevant dodge there are 16 states that are under democrat control. Do you want to retract your statement.?
California
Connecticut
Delaware
Colorado
Hawaii
Illinois
Maine
Michigan
Massachusetts
Maryland
Minnesota
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York
Oregon
Washington
Also known as intelligent realistic America as opposed to your cruel backwoods BS....

Seems Newsom and Kennedy, for two, think so. Newsom seems to be making noise like he’s challenging Joe. And Kennedy is now polling in the 20+% range. Along with votes for others, Joe is down to only about half the party still (at least verbally) supporting him. That’s not good news for an incumbent.
Biden has 82% approval among Democrats. Newsome will be fine in 28....

Forum List

Back