Is the democrat party getting ready to boot biden? Is the media silence on his corruption finally at an end?

yea franco the democrats never interfered in foreign countries....why dont you once in a while put your democrat bullshit aside and talk like a half-assed intelligent person?...
Just as soon as you or Republicans prove Democrats or me wrong on anything.... I guess that makes you the half **** intelligent person. You are an idiot with politics.... You are misinformed

Just as soon as you or Republicans prove Democrats or me wrong on anything.... I guess that makes you the half **** intelligent person. You are an idiot with politics.... You are misinformed
and of course you know everything right franco?....you sound like a fucking elitist politician....which just makes you an idiot....

Yes yes, the national government and policies of GOP giveaway to the rich have nothing to do with the states or federal aid or the cost of college or investment in infrastructure. It's all up to those devils l o l you are a moron
Yep hunter tried not paying his fair share. Joe's about to get busted for not paying his fair share.

Bullshit that's why he would be in prison if he wasn't leftist white privilege
Actually in reality, brainwashed functional moron, the year he lied on the form about doing drugs, 290 people were caught doing that without actually trying to catch them LOL, and not a single one was indicted for anything. Basically the same thing with not paying taxes. You are totally full of crap, too bad you don't know it..

Actually in reality, brainwashed functional moron, the year he lied on the form about doing drugs, 290 people were caught doing that without actually trying to catch them LOL, and not a single one was indicted for anything. Basically the same thing with not paying taxes. You are totally full of crap, too bad you don't know it..
Hunter got caught and nothing happened . So your argument is irrlevant

Funny thing they claim hunter wasn't in his right mind? He must have been to make all these business deals and be on the board of an oil company.
He didn't do a damn thing for a couple of years there pal. I read his book- these people are honest not pure scum like your heroes who lie to you and rob from you every day dumbbell.

Forum List

Back