Is The Enemy of My Enemy My Friend?

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
TEL AVIV – Israeli warplanes on Sunday targeted “empty hangers” and “civilian merchandise” and not military installations or weapons caches, according to a top official in Syria’s Ministry of Information.

Syria Israel targeted 8216 empty hangers 8217 in air strikes

Can anyone now bomb Syria under the cover of fighting terrorism? It seems like yes. The numbers of dead, injured, and displaced are increasing, as are the numbers of homes destroyed. But the situation doesn't change.

We need enemies! War does wonders for the economy. We need to make sure that any semblance of stability in that region is disrupted. The chaos over there keeps our minds off of the CRAP going on in our own nation.

Israel is not fighting terrorism in Syria, they are on the side of it. Israel can call anyone a terrorist and says it can do a preemptive strike against anyone it deems a terrorist group or country.
The rebels are friends to Israel now as they are anti Assad.

Israel is not fighting terrorism in Syria, they are on the side of it. Israel can call anyone a terrorist and says it can do a preemptive strike against anyone it deems a terrorist group or country.
The rebels are friends to Israel now as they are anti Assad.

there are elements in Syria which are friends to all that is decent in the world------eg---the persons trying to depose the filthy pig ASSAD and the Kurds fighting for the Independence from the stinking pigs of turkey----and those who also oppress them
in Syria and Iraq and Iran.------generally the islamicist dogs. Of course---no matter who
attacks islamicist dogs------da DOOOOGGGS OF ALLAH---claim "its da joooooos"

Yup. The enemy of my enemy is usually my friend until they decide that we are enemies.

Happens all the time. Case in point is UBL. He and the US were friends while UBL and his boys were fighting the Russians in Afghnistan.

He became our enemy once the Russians left Stan. Thats when he decided we were the great satan and needed killing per his Islamic bullshit.

Stalin in WWII was our friend till he decided that the Soviets needed to take over the world then he and his Soviet asshole Govt became our enemies.

So. Yup. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and thats how its been throughout history and thats the way it will be in the future.

Yup. The enemy of my enemy is usually my friend until they decide that we are enemies.

Happens all the time. Case in point is UBL. He and the US were friends while UBL and his boys were fighting the Russians in Afghnistan.

He became our enemy once the Russians left Stan. Thats when he decided we were the great satan and needed killing per his Islamic bullshit.

Stalin in WWII was our friend till he decided that the Soviets needed to take over the world then he and his Soviet asshole Govt became our enemies.

So. Yup. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and thats how its been throughout history and thats the way it will be in the future.

Almost true-----in fact too true----but not completely true. Our friendship with the Osama pig and his Taliban dogs
was ILLCONCEIVED. I could have told that fact to the
whitehouse ----way back in the 1980s----just as is out support
of ANY of the elements of Islamicist filth-------from the Baathists to the "revolutionaries" to the Iranian pigs that carter loved

Forum List

Back