Is the federal government a charity?

Is the federal government a charity?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally, I see the Government as basically something to take care of infrastructure, and the protection of the country.

Personally, I see the Government as basically something to take care of infrastructure, and the protection of the country.

Court system?
Monetary system
Protect the environment?
Education?
Pure food and drugs?

The Federal Government is We the People

WTF does this statement even mean?

Just a question, is this guy a communist?

Anyway, no it isn't a charity. Not by the technical definition and certainly not by how it works. Charities get their funding voluntarily. Charities also don't create laws or tell you how to act in your bedroom.

Last edited:

Anyway, no it isn't a charity. Not by the technical definition and certainly not by how it works. Charities get their funding voluntarily. Charities also don't create laws or tell you how to act in your bedroom.

Constitutionally ignorant aren't you?

We the People created the Government ...it is part of us

Well that's dumb...

I can tell you "I" the part of the people had nothing to do with its creation... neither does anyone who is alive today. And the government certainly isn't a "part" of me, whatever that even means.

The Federal Government is the front for the Imperial Administrative State, which has centralized power via the dismantling of Constitutional balances of power and limited government. The IAS aligns itself with the Global Non-national Elite to plunder the productivity of those Americans who still harbor the illusion that the U.S. is a free country, and who live according to archaic traditional values of Self Reliance, A Strong Work Ethic, and Thrift.

Well that's dumb...

I can tell you "I" the part of the people had nothing to do with its creation... neither does anyone who is alive today. And the government certainly isn't a "part" of me, whatever that even means.
You are free to exit at any time

Dip shit, federal government is owned by career politicians who intern are owned by special interest groups. Get your fucking head out of your ass. LOL

Forum List

Back