Is the federal government a charity?

Is the federal government a charity?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Federal Government is We the People

WTF does this statement even mean?

Just a question, is this guy a communist?

Anyway, no it isn't a charity. Not by the technical definition and certainly not by how it works. Charities get their funding voluntarily. Charities also don't create laws or tell you how to act in your bedroom.

Constitutionally ignorant aren't you?

We the People created the Government ...it is part of us

Government is a glorious institution created by We the People. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds us together. May the Government be with you!

Last edited:

Anyway, no it isn't a charity. Not by the technical definition and certainly not by how it works. Charities get their funding voluntarily. Charities also don't create laws or tell you how to act in your bedroom.

When did I create the government?

Well that's dumb...

I can tell you "I" the part of the people had nothing to do with its creation... neither does anyone who is alive today. And the government certainly isn't a "part" of me, whatever that even means.
You are free to exit at any time

And you're free to go fuck yourself.

The federal government has a limited number of Constitutional mandates. Charity isn't one of them.

Government is a glorious institution created by We the People. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds us together. May the Government be with you!

Forum List

Back