Zone1 Is the future of the civil rights movement in question?

I can give my opinion on whatever I choose to. You don't get to decide what I "get" to say.
I'm more than happy for you to share your ignorant opinions Marty, for whatever they're worth, I'm just reminding you as you cosplay that Black American Civil Rights Activists can speak for themselves. :itsok:

Very typical dishonesty of yours to say "I'm not qute sure" and they reply like you are totally sure
:laugh:

That was sarcasm Libby. Of course I'm sure Marty doesn't get to tell Black American Civil Rights activists when their fight is done.

I'm more than happy for you to share your ignorant opinions Marty, for whatever they're worth, I'm just reminding you as you cosplay that Black American Civil Rights Activists can speak for themselves. :itsok:

So what?

What's with the cosplay thing?

Remember you are in Zone 1, things like that aren't going to fly here. you have to actually argue on the merits.

So what?

What's with the cosplay thing?

Remember you are in Zone 1, things like that aren't going to fly here. you have to actually argue on the merits.
The merits of what Marty? What your opinion is worth? :dunno:

As for what the rules are here I don't really know and I don't really care. I believe there are people around here who's job it is to care but I'm not one of them. :itsok::laugh:

The merits of what Marty? What your opinion is worth?

What is any opinion worth?

You are arguing process, not the actual topic. It's typical of a person who doesn't want to actually debate anything, just sling arrows.

What is any opinion worth?

You are arguing process, not the actual topic. It's typical of a person who doesn't want to actually debate anything, just sling arrows.
No Marty, I'm simply not meriting your opinion on Black American Civil Rights activism worthy of anything but laughter. :laugh:

:laugh:

That was sarcasm Libby. Of course I'm sure Marty doesn't get to tell Black American Civil Rights activists when their fight is done.
I had a friend as a kid, he would say "I just heard your mother died' and then 'Just kidding" but you are worse because you think everybody is applauding you THEY ARE NOT

Must be my sub-standard writing
1712421627622.png

The Future of the civil Rights movement
is very cloudy indeed. As this country
slowly but surely bleeds out its caucasian populous in favor of the new and more dominant Latino gene pool....who will see to it that everyone is taught to hate and to fear?

When Cinco de Mayo overshadows
Martin Luther King Day as a heritage holiday will the guardians of all that is politically correct and politically proper be there to protect the past?

When little Juan comes home from school to ask his Pepito why the teacher wants him to accept that he is a racist because he's not as dark as his friend Jaquan what will Pepito say? He's only been in the country for 5 years and never went to school in Mehikko! He has no idea who Martin Luther King is or what the hell the civil rights movement was. His only childhood hero is Pancho Villa.

Think I'm joking here?

 jo
No, you are just Goddam ignorant of the facts. People like you brought on the Black decline

====> y, black women are 5 timesmore likely to have an abortion than white women.

=====> RESULT :
1712663092458.png

1712662986043.png

slowly but surely bleeds out its caucasian populous in favor of the new and more dominant Latino gene pool....who will see to it that everyone is taught to hate and to fear?

Martin Luther King Day as a heritage holiday will the guardians of all that is politically correct and politically proper be there to protect the past?

When little Juan comes home from school to ask his Pepito why the teacher wants him to accept that he is a racist because he's not as dark as his friend Jaquan what will Pepito say? He's only been in the country for 5 years and never went to school in Mehikko! He has no idea who Martin Luther King is or what the hell the civil rights movement was. His only childhood hero is Pancho Villa.

Think I'm joking here?

 jo
Dude! Where you been? Obama trashed the Civil Rights Movement while he was in office.

He undid all the hard work that alll those people worked, bled, sweated, and even died for.

Things were pretty good from the end of them having to fight (late 60s) up until Obama.

I was watching a pre-Obama TV show yesterday, white and black kids were happily throwing the football together out in

the street. That's normal. This post-Obama racism and always looking for racial grievances and always categorizing

people by race garbage is NOT normal.

Last edited:

Think I'm joking here?

 jo
Then support Catholic schools.

Think I'm joking here?

 jo
But Blacks did that to themselves

1713692457491.png

I think we are doing a very poor job of passing on the past to the next generation and I also think that the civil Rights movement is something that's basically unique to the black and white population of North America. It's not going to have any staying power going forward. There's no reason for it.

Having said that I've been to a few Hispanic bashes and they are absolutely a blast.
Civil Rights are not only about Black folk..they're about everyone....and for everyone.

Forum List

Back