Is the game show Jeopardy going the way of 1984 and Animal Farm?

I iterate......................................
You're illiterate.

But how can you not laugh at comments like this!

I am seeing the big picture. The Mexico Maya Codex was not a fluke.

1641988220369.png

I do not think any of the contestants on Jeopardy are normal.
Who would remember all that useless trivia?
Only someone who did not have better things to do, or someone with some sort of obsessive brain malfunction.

I sometimes watch it in order to learn a few things, but it really is not that interesting because the facts they use are not ones people likely should know.

Only someone who did not have better things to do, or someone with some sort of obsessive brain malfunction.

I sometimes watch it in order to learn a few things, but it really is not that interesting because the facts they use are not ones people likely should know.
I knew a guy like that when I was a kid. Dated him once and he creeped me out a little. He ended up marrying my best friend. He got a license to practice real estate law and sat on the city council of a sleazy suburb of a big blue shithole city. So, yeah, nothing remarkable except to be able to remember shit.

I'm sure you never let facts clutter your mind...

On a serious note, I get about 50% of the answers right, sometimes more if they are subjects I know.

Only reason I never applied is I know I'd panic if I was on TV.

I knew a guy like that when I was a kid. Dated him once and he creeped me out a little. He ended up marrying my best friend. He got a license to practice real estate law and sat on the city council of a sleazy suburb of a big blue shithole city. So, yeah, nothing remarkable except to be able to remember shit.
Anyone else notice pig ignorance and Trump Support seem to go hand in hand?

Last edited:
deleted

Last edited:

Forum List

Back