Is the GOP candidates ignoring the Flint water crisis a testament to them not giving a shit?

Yeah, the right never does that. Except when they ignore warnings and allow 9/11 to happen. Then they have to have the DHS, TSA, warrantless wiretaps, and torture. That enough more government over one event, asshole?
I'd like to say only a moron would compare 9/11 to flint

but even a moron knows better than to do that.

How much do you pay your assistant?
You're the moron bitching about more government over one incident. You wingnuts are the assholes who ignore warnings until disaster strikes. Regulation is always bad bad bad until something horrible happens and the outraged public demands it.
No assistant. I'm just here for fun. Just doing my part to stir up hatred and discontent. Looks like my work here is done.
url
No assistant?

then who reminds you to breath?
Hey 2thumbs, why don't you take one of those thumbs and stick it up your ass. Stick the other in your pie hole. Then maybe you won't spew any more shit.

See, if they actually cared about the well being of the American people, they would talk about the proper regulations and adequate funding to keep this crisis from happening again elsewhere.

Why do you people vote for these scumbags?
They are too busy eviscerating each other to spend time on some damned Yankee city.

Get a grip!

See, if they actually cared about the well being of the American people, they would talk about the proper regulations and adequate funding to keep this crisis from happening again elsewhere.

We should discuss the abject failure that comes from decades of Liberal policies.
What liberal policies are those? Care to elaborate? If you consider the Unions liberal I suppose you might have an argument there. Is THAT what you were attempting to say?

MY Rebuttal:

As long as the automakers were making good quality gas efficient products, there was no problem with the companies meeting their payrolls and other benefit packages won through arbitration for em-ployee unions. When the automakers started to offshore manufacturing jobs and produce shitty products that didn't sell well, they went bankrupt. I am not saying collective bargaining had nothing to do with it, but there are myriad factors that come into play. I don't think liberalism has anything to do with people organizing to get a decent living wage. However, it takes mutual understanding,cooperation and transparency between union officials and management to ensure the corporation maintains viability. That should be the CHIEF concern for workers and managers alike.
Flint is bankrupt Liberals have been running the city for decades, Cause and effect. Unions today do not care about workers,. I know this from experience they get there dues regardless if you have a job or not that is if you want to continue to be a member.

Actually there's a lot more to it than just "liberals ran the city and it's bankrupt". But that'd just get in the way of ignoring the reality of a country in decline, wouldn't it?

So you want them to focus on a local issue when there are issues that effect the entire country?
It wouldn't be about "focusing". It's them acknowledging it and making sure it wouldn't happen again with xyz. A simple statement wouldn't kill them.

It wouldn't kill them to acknowledge the coming chocolate shortage either since that will rock my world more than water in Flint, Michigan.

So you want them to focus on a local issue when there are issues that effect the entire country?
It wouldn't be about "focusing". It's them acknowledging it and making sure it wouldn't happen again with xyz. A simple statement wouldn't kill them.

It wouldn't kill them to acknowledge the coming chocolate shortage either since that will rock my world more than water in Flint, Michigan.

OK, I'm going to get technical. Is your chocolate fetish more important than the poisoning of innocent children. Get your priorities straight. If you had a choice of living without chocolate forever or saving those children from having to drink contaminated water, which would you choose?

OK, I'm going to get technical. Is your chocolate fetish more important than the poisoning of innocent children. Get your priorities straight. If you had a choice of living without chocolate forever or saving those children from having to drink contaminated water, which would you choose?

Death by chocolate

I'd like to say only a moron would compare 9/11 to flint

but even a moron knows better than to do that.

You're the moron bitching about more government over one incident. You wingnuts are the assholes who ignore warnings until disaster strikes. Regulation is always bad bad bad until something horrible happens and the outraged public demands it.
No assistant. I'm just here for fun. Just doing my part to stir up hatred and discontent. Looks like my work here is done.
url
No assistant?

then who reminds you to breath?
Hey 2thumbs, why don't you take one of those thumbs and stick it up your ass. Stick the other in your pie hole. Then maybe you won't spew any more shit.
Are you on a machine that breaths for you?

you might want to let someone know that your o2 is low.

don't bother looking up 'o2', they will know what it is.

Death by chocolate
That wasn't one of the options I offered.

Forum List

Back