Is the GOP presidential nominee a sex criminal?

^^ Like I said on another thread, in the words of Bachman Turner Overdrive... "BBBbb-baby you aa-ain't seen nn-nothin' yet..."

Let it Ride was a much better song by BTO, and whichever side wins.......

Works for both as a theme song
Um... considering this bombshell today was the two of clubs, you sure you want to "let it ride" until the next card is played? And the next? And the next? And the next? You understand how no peeky is played, right? The Ace of Spades is saved for last..

New York Times Editorial: Donald Trump Bragged About ‘Repeated Sexual Assault’

WASHINGTON ― A New York Times editorial says the issue with Trump’s lewd comments isn’t the lewdness. It’s that Trump was bragging about committing sex crimes.

“And so we have now heard the Republican nominee for president of the United States bragging about repeated sexual assault,” begins the 505-word editorial, titled “The Sleaziness of Donald Trump.”

The newspaper’s editorial board notes that Trump — “a man who aspires to represent the highest ideals of the nation to his fellow citizens and the world” — is heard on a tape obtained by The Washington Post discussing how he would “force himself on women,” how he could, in Trump’s words, “Grab them by the p***y.”

“And when you’re a star,” Trump continued, “they let you do it.”

Trump apologized “if anyone was offended” by his comments.

“If?” the editorial asks. “Well, maybe it’s reasonable for him to wonder. This is a man who has said many outrageous things, after all, proudly violating all conventions of civic discourse with gutter attacks on women and the disabled, immigrants and minorities.”

The editorial poses a series of questions to prominent Republicans:

Gov. Mike Pence, you are proud to be a Christian conservative. Is this a man you would want at your dinner table, let alone in the Oval Office?

Speaker Paul Ryan, you couldn’t possibly want Donald Trump as a role model for your children. Why do you diminish yourself by urging him on the country?

Senator Kelly Ayotte, you said this week in your race for re-election from New Hampshire that Mr. Trump was a role model for children. Then you said you’d misspoken but you still planned to vote for him, even though you weren’t actually endorsing him. Will you continue to tie yourself in knots like this?

“We elect our presidents in the hope that they will do their best for us, including to try — whatever their flaws and ours — to represent the best in us,” the editorial continues. “There is no such hope for Donald Trump.”

New York Times Editorial: Donald Trump Bragged About 'Repeated Sexual Assault'

Wow, sounds like Trump should just hang it up.

I dunno.

Is the dem nominee basically the same?

Accessory After The Fact

No.

That's one helluva compelling argument.

Now off to the flea bath with you.

No argument needed. Your claim was crap. Case closed.

Bury that bone yet?

^^ Like I said on another thread, in the words of Bachman Turner Overdrive... "BBBbb-baby you aa-ain't seen nn-nothin' yet..."

Let it Ride was a much better song by BTO, and whichever side wins.......

Works for both as a theme song
Um... considering this bombshell today was the two of clubs, you sure you want to "let it ride" until the next card is played? And the next? And the next? And the next? You understand how no peeky is played, right? The Ace of Spades is saved for last..

I seeeeeeeeeee

Nope, not at all.

WASHINGTON ― A New York Times editorial says the issue with Trump’s lewd comments isn’t the lewdness. It’s that Trump was bragging about committing sex crimes.

“And so we have now heard the Republican nominee for president of the United States bragging about repeated sexual assault,” begins the 505-word editorial, titled “The Sleaziness of Donald Trump.”

The newspaper’s editorial board notes that Trump — “a man who aspires to represent the highest ideals of the nation to his fellow citizens and the world” — is heard on a tape obtained by The Washington Post discussing how he would “force himself on women,” how he could, in Trump’s words, “Grab them by the p***y.”

“If?” the editorial asks. “Well, maybe it’s reasonable for him to wonder. This is a man who has said many outrageous things, after all, proudly violating all conventions of civic discourse with gutter attacks on women and the disabled, immigrants and minorities.”

Gov. Mike Pence, you are proud to be a Christian conservative. Is this a man you would want at your dinner table, let alone in the Oval Office?

Speaker Paul Ryan, you couldn’t possibly want Donald Trump as a role model for your children. Why do you diminish yourself by urging him on the country?

Senator Kelly Ayotte, you said this week in your race for re-election from New Hampshire that Mr. Trump was a role model for children. Then you said you’d misspoken but you still planned to vote for him, even though you weren’t actually endorsing him. Will you continue to tie yourself in knots like this?

“We elect our presidents in the hope that they will do their best for us, including to try — whatever their flaws and ours — to represent the best in us,” the editorial continues. “There is no such hope for Donald Trump.”

I dunno.

Accessory After The Fact

No.

Bury that bone yet?
Bend over, and we can get started with that.

The democrats did in 1992 and 1996. Now its the GOP's turn.

I dunno.

Accessory After The Fact

No.

Bury that bone yet?

I dig chicks, I know to democrats that's a crazy notion, but tiz true.

Bury that bone yet?

Do you just walk up and grab their pussy like your presidential candidate?

Bury that bone yet?

Do you just walk up and grab their pussy like your presidential candidate?

Do you walk up and grab dick?

yup, hillary is no longer campaigning for president. if you're with her, it's a feminazi slut walk from here on out. just sayin'.

Forum List

Back