is the lack of fathers in the home a major reason for violent crime in the inner cities ?

For cryin' out loud, how many times are you gonna tell this same freaking story? Do you just keep it on copy/paste ALL the time?

There are people that haven't read the story. Like I said, put me on ignore and you never have to see my posts again. My Lord you are dense.

No...blacks have always been violent.
Humans have always been violent.
Where would you prefer to live, Sierra Leone or Japan? Some humans are just a smidge more so I'm afraid..
ALL humans are violent.
Yes, but all aren't equally as violent
It is just sad to see how hard some of you are trying, and why.
What are you babbling...not all people are equally violent. Violence is not equal across human beings...this is a cold hard fact.

For instance females are less violent than testerone males wouldn't you agree?

It's pretty likely considering the number of people who care about your endlessly repeated 'story' is so small even you could count them.

Then why do you insist on reading them? Sounds to me like you're the moron. Put me on iggy. I dare you; I double dare you.

Where would you prefer to live, Sierra Leone or Japan? Some humans are just a smidge more so I'm afraid..
ALL humans are violent.
What are you babbling...not all people are equally violent. Violence is not equal across human beings.....
Individuals vary. Humans are all generally the same. Don't be afraid.

It's pretty likely considering the number of people who care about your endlessly repeated 'story' is so small even you could count them.

Then why do you insist on reading them? Sounds to me like you're the moron. Put me on iggy. I dare you; I double dare you.
Let me ask you this: did a kid in your neighborhood ever put up a backboard and play basketball late into the evening? If so, I'm sure everyone would find the story just fascinating.

Let me ask you this: did a kid in your neighborhood ever put up a backboard and play basketball late into the evening? If so, I'm sure everyone would find the story just fascinating.

Maybe they would, but the good news is you don't have to. Just quit following me around and not respond to my posts or ignore them. I wish to have discussions with adults, not get into pissing contests with kids.

Maybe they would, but the good news is you don't have to. Just quit following me around and not respond to my posts or ignore them. I wish to have discussions with adults, not get into pissing contests with kids.
Did he stay out too late? Gosh darn it, that sure is somethin'!

ALL humans are violent.
What are you babbling...not all people are equally violent. Violence is not equal across human beings.....
Yes that's why there are measurable standard deviations in IQ across racial groups...cause we are "all the same"

I had a neighbor kid next door about ten years ago. He bought a free standing basketball hoop. Before you knew it, all the neighborhood kids were here, and kids from several streets away. They played basketball all day and well into the night during the school week. On several occasions I had to tell them to cut it out, and in a few cases call the cops. One time I was listening to the police officer talking to the kids since I couldn't see anything in the night. It was 10:30, and one of the kids told the officer he was six years old.

I know times have changed, but when I was a kid, your ass better be home before the street lights came on. You better have your homework done, and have a shower or bath, and in bed by 10:00 for school the next day. So where were the parent(s) of all these kids here? If I let it go, they probably would have played basketball until midnight.
For cryin' out loud, how many times are you gonna tell this same freaking story? Do you just keep it on copy/paste ALL the time?
Cry louder; I can't hear you.

ALL humans are violent.
Yes that's why there are measurable standard deviations in IQ across racial groups...cause we are "all the same"
Now we know where YOU fall on the scale. Do you think there are any other variables, Dr Douche Bag?

ALL humans are violent.
Now we know where YOU fall on the scale. Do you think there are any other variables, Dr Douche Bag?
Shut your hole race traitor. Your ilk are the reason whites are in this position. Candy ass.

ALL humans are violent.
HUmans are generally same? Like say a shih-tzu would be the same as a pitbull?

ALL humans are violent.
Shut your hole race traitor. ...
Ah, there we go. Those true colors of yours are pretty fucking ugly. Are you scared of life, little precious? Too many people who don't look exactly like you? Good luck being swallowed up in reality, loser. The world is only going to become more frightening for weaklings like you. Meanwhile, normal people of all 'races' will get on with their lives.

ALL humans are violent.
Human beings are not dogs. Not sure if you knew that.

ALL humans are violent.
Human beings are not dogs. Not sure if you knew that.
Don't be ridiculous------Humans are animals just like dogs. Not sure if you understand this fact.
Breeds of humans, Breeds of Dogs, Breeds of horses, breeds of cattle, breeds of elephants, breeds of chickens, breeds of ducks,.....all the same

Forum List

Back