Is the NATIONAL dem party out of step with state voters?

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
In New York, Illinois, and Kentucky establishment dems are being knocked out in primaries by far left candidates, in New York a SIXTEEN TERM congressman is getting CRUSHED in his primary, another one is only up by 500 votes, AOC crushed her opponent to essentially win another term, in Kentucky the progressive candidate is only about 5k votes behind the establishment dem candidate, the Green Party presidential candidate is staying in the race he says to push the dems farther left and 11% of Sanders supporters say they won't vote for Biden....do you think ALL of this taken together is gonna lead to Biden losing in November? Is 2020 gonna be worse for the presidential candidate than 2016 was? It seems far left candidates are gaining steam and knocking off some big time democrats from the establishment wing and it also seems the national party is ignoring the far left by nominating ANOTHER old white guy who has spent 40 years getting NOTHING done in politics....

In New York, Illinois, and Kentucky establishment dems are being knocked out in primaries by far left candidates, in New York a SIXTEEN TERM congressman is getting CRUSHED in his primary, another one is only up by 500 votes, AOC crushed her opponent to essentially win another term, in Kentucky the progressive candidate is only about 5k votes behind the establishment dem candidate, the Green Party presidential candidate is staying in the race he says to push the dems farther left and 11% of Sanders supporters say they won't vote for Biden....do you think ALL of this taken together is gonna lead to Biden losing in November? Is 2020 gonna be worse for the presidential candidate than 2016 was? It seems far left candidates are gaining steam and knocking off some big time democrats from the establishment wing and it also seems the national party is ignoring the far left by nominating ANOTHER old white guy who has spent 40 years getting NOTHING done in politics....
Trump is the most hated candidate ever and possibly the most hated man on all of planet Earth. If he were to win again then expect to see this country burn.

Trump is the most hated candidate ever and possibly the most hated man on all of planet Earth. If he were to win again then expect to see this country burn.
Oh I expect the leftists to riot, but that's not what I am asking. I am asking if the NATIONAL party is out of touch with the state voters? Its odd that Biden wins these primaries even when Sanders was in the race and yet in MANY states REALLY far left candidates are beating candidates LIKE Biden who are establishment. It seems the national dem party is out of step with the voters....

Oh I expect the leftists to riot, but that's not what I am asking. I am asking if the NATIONAL party is out of touch with the state voters? Its odd that Biden wins these primaries even when Sanders was in the race and yet in MANY states REALLY far left candidates are beating candidates LIKE Biden who are establishment. It seems the national dem party is out of step with the voters....
I think Trump's Presidency has created a generation that will move the national Dem party further to the left. I don't know what will happen to the republican party after Trump. They can only go a tiny bit further to the right before they are advocating for total fascism. Mad king Trump is far more out of step with voters than the Democrat party right now.

I think Trump's Presidency has created a generation that will move the national Dem party further to the left. I don't know what will happen to the republican party after Trump. They can only go a tiny bit further to the right before they are advocating for total fascism. Mad king Trump is far more out of step with voters than the Democrat party right now.
Actually many of his Policies are popular. Immigration pause for instance is EXTREMELY popular in the states it was polled in. I WISH Trump and the GOP was getting closer to Fascism but unfortunately they aren't. I wish they were more populist and nationalist but they aren't. I don't see establishment candidates from the GOP losing to FAR right candidates like establishment dems are losing to FAR left candidates.

Biden has actually done a LOT in his 40 years in politics. What he hasn't done is crashed the economy, killed 125,000 Americans, unleashed a pandemic on the American people, and put 30 million Americans out of work, or nearly started a war with Iran.

Americans are sick of the disease, death, and destruction and the chaos, corruption and dysfunction of the Trump White House.

You can burn your liberal shitholes. Just don't move down here.

Actually many of his Policies are popular. Immigration pause for instance is EXTREMELY popular in the states it was polled in. I WISH Trump and the GOP was getting closer to Fascism but unfortunately they aren't. I wish they were more populist and nationalist but they aren't. I don't see establishment candidates from the GOP losing to FAR right candidates like establishment dems are losing to FAR left candidates.

The immigration pause is NOT popular with business people, especially tech companies which rely on foreign programmers because there are not enough qualified Americans to fill these jobs.

The USA has millions of jobs that go begging because unemployed American workers lack the education and skills to do the work. Why aren't you spending tax dollars to retrain people so they can fill these jobs, instead of paying them welfare to sit at home?

There is little reason for anybody to move to your state.

Great than don't!

The immigration pause is NOT popular with business people, especially tech companies which rely on foreign programmers because there are not enough qualified Americans to fill these jobs.

The USA has millions of jobs that go begging because unemployed American workers lack the education and skills to do the work. Why aren't you spending tax dollars to retrain people so they can fill these jobs, instead of paying them welfare to sit at home?
There IS MORE than enough qualified Americans to fill those jobs but big tech would rather pay lower wages to foreigners. I don't give a shit if big tech and other big businesses hate his policies on immigration its popular with the PEOPLE and its also needed. I figured a leftist would agree we need to get ALL big business OUT of the business of PUSHING policies that help them but screw over American Citizens.

It's very funny that when Trump was bragging about the low unemployment rate and the millions of jobs available that companies badly needed to fill, him and his rubes were still shouting "dey took urr JEEEERRRRBBBSSSSS!!!!"

Great than don't!
Okay... :cuckoo:

fuckin inbreds

Obama moved the party to the extreme left. Trump had nothing to do with it.

And the current crop is going EVEN FARTHER left...I wonder after Biden loses if the national dem party will FINALLY realize they need to change.

I WISH Trump and the GOP was getting closer to Fascism
Yes conservatives, especially social conservatives, have always felt that way about their party. And it has never ended well for you.
Must be why the extreme left adopted it with their cancel culture and obsession with being offended. The left are the book burners,all about censorship and group think.

Dubya created the opening for Obama because of what a big fucking idiot he was. Just as Trump is making it possible for the AOC's of the nation to consider Presidential runs.

And the current crop is going EVEN FARTHER left...I wonder after Biden loses if the national dem party will FINALLY realize they need to change.
They probably realize it now but since already caved to the extreme left they are stuck with them and now need them to win because they ran the moderates off.

I see hyperbole is your forte.

I think he's just marvy myself, though a bit more hardcore would suit him.

You know I would laugh if someone were to kindly nudge Pelosi down the House stairs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back