Is the NATIONAL dem party out of step with state voters?

Yeah, Biden is toast.......

161107-newsweek-clinton-cover.jpg

Ah one of my better memories. Buying a copy of that BEFORE the election and then selling it on ebay and making 50$
I WISH Trump and the GOP was getting closer to Fascism but unfortunately they aren't. I wish they were more populist and

This is the guy bedwetting about how the Democrats are going too far left?

Hilarious.
LOL no dimwit juden I truly don't care if they go farther left I was asking a QUESTION, care to answer it or just gonna whine some more?

Yeah, Biden is toast.......

161107-newsweek-clinton-cover.jpg

Ah one of my better memories. Buying a copy of that BEFORE the election and then selling it on ebay and making 50$
I WISH Trump and the GOP was getting closer to Fascism but unfortunately they aren't. I wish they were more populist and

This is the guy bedwetting about how the Democrats are going too far left?

Hilarious.
LOL no dimwit juden I truly don't care if they go farther left I was asking a QUESTION, care to answer it or just gonna whine some more?

I simply quoted the part where you were making a statement about fascism and you'd like to see more of it while you were questioning if the left was going too far left.

Juden? I guess the Nazis are in full force at good ol' USMB again. God I bet the mods are proud of attracting such a fine bunch of people.

Forum List

Back