Is the new Disinformation Governance Board constitutional? (Poll)

Is the new Disinformation Governance Board constitutional?

• Yes

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • No

Votes: 57 96.6%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
The US is supposed have a "free press". The press are supposed to be publishers of truth.

I missed the part in the US Constitution where the Federal Government was given the Power to control "The Truth".

So I'm questioning the constitutionality of the new "Disinformation Governance Board". Is it constitutional?

The US is supposed have a "free press". The press are supposed to be publishers of truth.

I missed the part in the US Constitution where the Federal Government was given the Power to control "The Truth".

So I'm questioning the constitutionality of the new "Disinformation Governance Board". Is it constitutional?
I am certain it is not constitutional. Joke Biden has ignored the law before and has been hauled into court numerous times. He lost them all. What he does is pretend to obey the court order while he violates it.
Somebody will take him to court on this too. The man is a selfish, traitorous delinquent.

I am certain it is not constitutional. Joke Biden has ignored the law before and has been hauled into court numerous times. He lost them all. What he does is pretend to obey the court order while he violates it.
Somebody will take him to court on this too. The man is a selfish, traitorous delinquent.
Thanks. I thought it was unconstitutional, but all I see are Republicans whining about it, and the new "singing censor" running it. I have yet to see anyone challenge it as unconstitutional.

no

Neither is DHS, TSA, the Patriot Act, FISA, Real ID, or any other trappings of the idiotic "war on terrorism".

Rip it all out, root and branch.

ToldjaSo.jpg

If you think xiden actually came up with this, I want some of the stuff you're smoking.

Sorry bout that,

1. The Supreme Court will surprise everyone and stand up and strike this BS down, back down into the bowels of hell where it was birthed.
2. It will be crammed back up their asses, while they are walking along the halls in the Capital.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Will Republicans fight it or let it stay so they can abuse it when idiot Democrats lose power?

The person that will fight it is the first person they fuck over. Every plaintiff lawyer in the country will be begging to take a case that will assuredly end up at SCOUS. They would be the only one with standing.

Biden and the democrats are playing to their base with this nonsense that they know they can't legally do. It's all about the optics leading up to November; they don't give a damn about the truth, honesty, and integrity. Hell, they've been shamelessly spreading misinformation and disinformation for many years. For them it's all about winning and they'll say or do anything however unscrupulous it might be.

Doesn't matter if it's Constitutional or not. These zealots will just take it covert and underground if it's halted. Should NEVER WAIT for the courts to decide on this one. CONGRESS NEEDS TO FUMIGATE this "election committee" for DEMOCRATS out of this conspiracy to make US PAY for THE DEMS campaign propaganda.

Forum List

Back