Is the New York Times telling us we won?

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
LOL:

821556DF-7082-4483-BCA6-C07D334105D8.png

Well i don't see any entry for throwing cans at republicans..... shooting up a school.......choking a woman.....so....i'm pretty sure that may be a list for conservatives.

Something interesting I heard... The Black vote has increased over the 2020 numbers. Supposedly by quite a bit. So, Georgia should be interesting. The Black vote turned that State blue.

interesting names of those groups who carried out the bombing and planning many more. Indicted in 88, trial and then prison terms. So let's say they went to jail in 1988, 13 years in jail. I wonder if the republicans held unselect committee hearings to try to make things worse for the indicted. Doesn't appear so. Only dems do that.

Clinton pardoned them on the last day in office Jan 20, 2001.

Last edited:
But Biden broke the historical data markers when he got more votes then any other president in history all while campaigning from his basement.
I can see why the DOJ wanted to monitor the 3 counties that went red, a little manipulation there. Desantis would have won Florida regardless. Now, I hope he runs for Pres in 2024 to fuck Trump up.

Sure…
The moment DeSantis makes an announcement, you’ll be hissing like a snake.
You're another asshole. Nope, did not hiss I and just about everyone in Florida knew he would win. I did hiss at Rubio though, one of the worst voting records in the senate but who really cares as long as people keep re electing the same old shit.

You're another asshole. Nope, did not hiss I and just about everyone in Florida knew he would win. I did hiss at Rubio though, one of the worst voting records in the senate but who really cares as long as people keep re electing the same old shit.
So you are stating you will support a MAGA but not a neo-Con.

Rubio is a RINO.

I didn't like voting for him. However, between him and that worthless hate filled low IQ affirmative action Negro bitch it was a no brainer.

Forum List

Back