Is the NFL, MLB, NBA, and virtually all professional male dominated sports bigoted towards women?

Why are there no women in these sports?

Leftists? How do you explain this?
From what I can tell, the left simultaneously will say it’s sexist to say men are better but admit men are physically stronger/capable when they see the differences play out in competition.

But, you’re not allowed to say men are better, that’s sexist.. but they only beat the women because they have physical natural advantages.. but they’re not better!

Around and around it goes. Modern feminism has an ego complex, it can’t admit anything besides women are the best thing that ever happened

From what I can tell, the left simultaneously will say it’s sexist to say men are better but admit men are physically stronger/capable when they see the differences play out in competition.

But, you’re not allowed to say men are better, that’s sexist.. but they only beat the women because they have physical natural advantages.. but they’re not better!

Around and around it goes. Modern feminism has an ego complex, it can’t admit anything besides women are the best thing that ever happened
So what you are saying is, men are better.

Why are there no women in these sports?

Leftists? How do you explain this?

Women know better than to compete against men.

Even leftist women.

Guys, I've been informed by the left that the correct term is not "women", it's "non-men". Please remember this in the future :laughing0301:

1686752701003.png

Women compete with men in sports like Equestrian and Archery
In most other sports, men have a physical advantage

I prefer watching women in Gymnastics, Figure Skating, Tennis and Beach Volleyball

Women compete with men in sports like Equestrian and Archery
Do they? I know they don’t in billiards, bowling, chess, Poker, NASCAR, and other skill sports.

This has to do with psychological differences between the sexes. Men are more competitive in general, take more risks, and are more over confident… thus the minuscule extreme who are beyond hyper competitive will largely beat the best woman in pretty much anything.

Men: the extremes are Rich powerful CEO’s and homeless drug users. Women are overall less risky, safer, etc.. but risk has rewards, and that’s what we see in the minute amount of men.
In most other sports, men have a physical advantage

I prefer watching women in Gymnastics, Figure Skating, Tennis and Beach Volleyball
Agreed.

Do they? I know they don’t in billiards, bowling, chess, Poker, NASCAR, and other skill sports.

This has to do with psychological differences between the sexes. Men are more competitive in general, take more risks, and are more over confident… thus the minuscule extreme who are beyond hyper competitive will largely beat the best woman in pretty much anything.

Men: the extremes are Rich powerful CEO’s and homeless drug users. Women are overall less risky, safer, etc.. but risk has rewards, and that’s what we see in the minute amount of men.

Agreed.
Women have competed in NASCAR and Indy
There are female Grand Masters in Chess
Poker is not a Sport

Women have competed in NASCAR and Indy
A few… and did they win? There’s no racers in NASCAR or Indy car racing who are female that are considered “great”. That’s the point. They are overmatched by the men.
There are female Grand Masters in Chess
But are they able to compete with the best men? No they aren’t. That’s the point.

This isn’t participation trophies, this is answering why men dominate non-physically based sports. It’s behavioral characteristics that manifest in one sex far more than the other.

Feminism/LGBTQ would say it shouldn’t happen, and like a BLM leader does, they would probably go straight to blaming the system or something, right? Is that what you’re going to do?
Poker is not a Sport
It has behavioral aspects that favor men. That’s why most elite players are men.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back