Is the Quran Gods words?

Whatever divine purpose the Almighty may have had for the creation of the universe is NOT likely to have been revealed to the psychotic bigoted piece of shit madman pedophile, Mohammed, using the Angel Gabriel as His messenger.

Wait so are you an agnostic or athiest? Tell us want God expects from humans

Your question is irrelevant.

My religious beliefs -- such as they are -- have no connection to the discussion.

Whether ANYBODY can tell us what a supernatural CREATOR may "want" is doubtful.

But it is a certainty that no Almighty Divine Creator of the entire universe would deliver the completely insane, psychotic message -- by angelic delivery no less -- to some old hideous fuckwit bigot piece of shit nomadic pedophile scumbag in the middle east. God may work in mysterious ways, but He is certainly not silly.

What kind of moron could believe that God would send His word to Mohammed the Pedophile, that vile murderous shit stain, and do so in a way that is not only self-contradictory, but unverifiable?

Grow the fuck up. The Qur'an is a bad fairy tale.

:clap2:

Wait so are you an agnostic or athiest? Tell us want God expects from humans

Your question is irrelevant.

My religious beliefs -- such as they are -- have no connection to the discussion.

But it is a certainty that no Almighty Divine Creator of the entire universe would deliver the completely insane, psychotic message -- by angelic delivery no less -- to some old hideous fuckwit bigot piece of shit nomadic pedophile scumbag in the middle east. God may work in mysterious ways, but He is certainly not silly.

What kind of moron could believe that God would send His word to Mohammed the Pedophile, that vile murderous shit stain, and do so in a way that is not only self-contradictory, but unverifiable?

Grow the fuck up. The Qur'an is a bad fairy tale.

:clap2:

And yet God reveals Himself and His commands/counsels to the humble and faithful all the time.

Muhamamd was exactly like Moses, so you're either agnostic or atheist or maybe you believe in the flying spaghetti monster haha!

False.

Moses led the Jews. Mohammed just wanted to kill them

Moses didn't fuck children.

King Solomon had 700 wives what's your point and You wanna talk about killing here let me quote the bible:

Deuteronomy 20:17 You must utterly destroy the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, just as the LORD your God has commanded you.

Do you know the reason that Solomon had so many wives? It's not because he was interested in having lots of sex, it's because when you made a treaty with another tribe, they would have you marry one of their own, and that bride would be a living reminder of the treaty you'd made with them.

As far as utterly destroying all those people? Again...........wanna know why? They were idol worshippers.

And..............fwiw.............Mohammed did the same thing to other tribes around him as well, because those who were defeated in battle were told to convert or be killed, because he didn't like idol worshippers either.

Try again Because You Blow Goats.

False.

King Solomon had 700 wives what's your point and You wanna talk about killing here let me quote the bible:

Deuteronomy 20:17 You must utterly destroy the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, just as the LORD your God has commanded you.

Do you know the reason that Solomon had so many wives? It's not because he was interested in having lots of sex, it's because when you made a treaty with another tribe, they would have you marry one of their own, and that bride would be a living reminder of the treaty you'd made with them.

As far as utterly destroying all those people? Again...........wanna know why? They were idol worshippers.

And..............fwiw.............Mohammed did the same thing to other tribes around him as well, because those who were defeated in battle were told to convert or be killed, because he didn't like idol worshippers either.

Just curious, is there any actual proof that moses even existed?

False.

What logic did you use there? You said Moses killed and destroyed all those people but they were idolaters so it's justified? So how would that make you disappointed at Muhaamamad? Oh you're right wing you don't understand religion

As far as I recall, all efforts to find evidence in Egyptian hieroglyphs and manuscripts have not found any reference to Moses, or his miracles. I think all we have is the Bible.

Last edited:

As far as I recall, all efforts to find evidence in Egyptian hieroglyphs and manuscripts have not found any reference to Moses, or his miracles. I think all we have is the Bible.

He is mentioned a bit in the history Of Hectaues of Abdera during 4th century bc

BecauseIKnow, So pleased to see you are still with us, thought you were banned.

He is mentioned a bit in the history Of Hectaues of Abdera during 4th century bc

The 4th century would be a long time after Moses, wouldn't it?

Hecataeus of Abdera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 4th century would be a long time after Moses, wouldn't it?

Hecataeus of Abdera - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's a time after yeah

What logic did you use there? You said Moses killed and destroyed all those people but they were idolaters so it's justified? So how would that make you disappointed at Muhaamamad? Oh you're right wing you don't understand religion

Right wing? Might wanna check again with some of the other members on here Because You Blow Goats. Most of the people on here consider me some evil lefty liberal.

What makes me disappointed in Mohammed? Yeah..........he may have been following God's words to get rid of the idolators, but the way his followers fucked up the religion after the illiterate Mohammed died is what makes me question their religion.

It says in Genesis that God brought order out of chaos. And, there is a chronological order to the Bible.

What makes you think that God would approve of a mixed up book with no rhyme or reason, nor order?

Right wing? Might wanna check again with some of the other members on here Because You Blow Goats. Most of the people on here consider me some evil lefty liberal.

What makes me disappointed in Mohammed? Yeah..........he may have been following God's words to get rid of the idolators, but the way his followers fucked up the religion after the illiterate Mohammed died is what makes me question their religion.

It says in Genesis that God brought order out of chaos. And, there is a chronological order to the Bible.

What makes you think that God would approve of a mixed up book with no rhyme or reason, nor order?

So you believe Muhammad was a prophet and the people ruined Islams image? You don't make any sense at all the Koran is a completion of everything the full book with laws, etc. Muhammad, according to Islam came for the whole universe not just for the Arabs. I don't understand you? You think the bible came in one piece from the sky? No it was verses everyday being presented by God then compiled

So you believe Muhammad was a prophet and the people ruined Islams image? You don't make any sense at all the Koran is a completion of everything the full book with laws, etc. Muhammad, according to Islam came for the whole universe not just for the Arabs. I don't understand you? You think the bible came in one piece from the sky? No it was verses everyday being presented by God then compiled

Wrong..................

The Quran (English pronunciation: /kɔrˈɑːn/[n 1] kor-AHN; Arabic: القرآن* al-qurʾān, IPA: [qurˈʔaːn],[n 2] literally meaning "the recitation"), also transliterated Qur'an, Koran, Al-Coran, Coran, Kuran, and Al-Qur'an, is the central religious text of Islam, which Muslims consider the verbatim word of God (Arabic: الله*, Allah).[1] It is regarded widely as the finest piece of literature in the Arabic language.[2][3][4][5][6]

The Quran is composed of verses (Ayat) that make up 114 chapters (suras) of unequal length which are classified either as Meccan (المكية) or Medinan (المدينية) depending upon the place and time of their claimed revelation.[7] Muslims believe the Quran to be verbally revealed through angel Jibrīl (Gabriel) from God to Muhammad gradually over a period of approximately 23 years beginning on 22 December 609 CE[8], when Muhammad was 40, and concluding in 632 CE, the year of his death.[1][9][10]

Shortly after Muhammad's death the Quran was compiled into a single book by order of the first Caliph Abu Bakr and at the suggestion of his future successor Umar. Hafsa, Muhammad's widow and Caliph Umar's daughter, was entrusted with that Quranic text after the second Caliph Umar died.[11] When the third Caliph Uthman began noticing slight differences in pronunciation of the Qur'anic Arabic by those whose dialect was not that of the Quraish, he sought Hafsa's permission to use her text and commissioned a committee to produce a standard copy of the text of Qur'an to which added diacritical marks ensured correct pronunciation, and to be set as the standard dialect, the Quraish dialect, now known as Fus'ha (Modern Standard Arabic) (see Origin and development of the Qur'an). Five of these original Qur'ans (Mus'haf) were sent to the major Muslim cities of the era, with Uthman keeping one for his own use in Medina. Any variations to standardized text were invalidated and ordered to be destroyed, all other versions of the Qur'an copied by scribes subsequently were from this codex. This process of formalization is known as the "Uthmanic recension".[12] The present form of the Quran text is accepted by most scholars as the original version compiled by Abu Bakr.[12][13]

Quran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wrong..................

The Quran (English pronunciation: /kɔrˈɑːn/[n 1] kor-AHN; Arabic: القرآن* al-qurʾān, IPA: [qurˈʔaːn],[n 2] literally meaning "the recitation"), also transliterated Qur'an, Koran, Al-Coran, Coran, Kuran, and Al-Qur'an, is the central religious text of Islam, which Muslims consider the verbatim word of God (Arabic: الله*, Allah).[1] It is regarded widely as the finest piece of literature in the Arabic language.[2][3][4][5][6]

The Quran is composed of verses (Ayat) that make up 114 chapters (suras) of unequal length which are classified either as Meccan (المكية) or Medinan (المدينية) depending upon the place and time of their claimed revelation.[7] Muslims believe the Quran to be verbally revealed through angel Jibrīl (Gabriel) from God to Muhammad gradually over a period of approximately 23 years beginning on 22 December 609 CE[8], when Muhammad was 40, and concluding in 632 CE, the year of his death.[1][9][10]

Shortly after Muhammad's death the Quran was compiled into a single book by order of the first Caliph Abu Bakr and at the suggestion of his future successor Umar. Hafsa, Muhammad's widow and Caliph Umar's daughter, was entrusted with that Quranic text after the second Caliph Umar died.[11] When the third Caliph Uthman began noticing slight differences in pronunciation of the Qur'anic Arabic by those whose dialect was not that of the Quraish, he sought Hafsa's permission to use her text and commissioned a committee to produce a standard copy of the text of Qur'an to which added diacritical marks ensured correct pronunciation, and to be set as the standard dialect, the Quraish dialect, now known as Fus'ha (Modern Standard Arabic) (see Origin and development of the Qur'an). Five of these original Qur'ans (Mus'haf) were sent to the major Muslim cities of the era, with Uthman keeping one for his own use in Medina. Any variations to standardized text were invalidated and ordered to be destroyed, all other versions of the Qur'an copied by scribes subsequently were from this codex. This process of formalization is known as the "Uthmanic recension".[12] The present form of the Quran text is accepted by most scholars as the original version compiled by Abu Bakr.[12][13]

I just said the Koran came in separate verses Shithead wow read again

Wrong..................

Separate verses that were compiled by his followers. And, for any of those things to be included in the Quaran, they had to be witnessed to have been said in front of no less than 2 followers, which means there could have been room for collaboration.

Face it Because You Blow Goats, you don't know much about anything.

Go back under your rock ya cock choking sperm burping colon jouster.

Wrong..................

Separate verses that were compiled by his followers. And, for any of those things to be included in the Quaran, they had to be witnessed to have been said in front of no less than 2 followers, which means there could have been room for collaboration.

Are you drunk, donkey #2? The bible was written by Jesus followers dumbass than they put it together, no different than the Koran dumbass, and there is no proof of Jesus existing even though I believe in him, but just to make you look like a donkey

Are you drunk, donkey #2? The bible was written by Jesus followers dumbass than they put it together, no different than the Koran dumbass, and there is no proof of Jesus existing even though I believe in him, but just to make you look like a donkey

Actually, it depends on which part of the Bible you're looking at. The OT is the first 5 books which were given to Moses, and the rest of the OT is pretty much a written history of the Jewish people. And.............it follows a chronological order.

The NT has the first 4 books (written by various followers) who put the life of Yeshua in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER, which was followed by more stories, ending with Revelation.

Like I said, God brought order out of chaos, why would He support a mixed up religion following a mixed up book?

What's the matter, still got your head stuck firmly up your ass? You may wish to install a glass belly button so that you can see where you're going.

Yet another Fail, Because You Blow Goats.

Oh..............and by the way..............there IS proof that Yeshua existed. He was written about by the historian Josephus, as well as there's a coin that has been found with the likeness and name of Yeshua on it (coins weren't minted back then for fictional characters, only actual people).

But, I guess facts and history are something you don't pay much attention to.

Forum List

Back