Is the Quran Gods words?

Sorry bout that,

1. Its possible that God himself eternal God, was able to install his seed, a complete copy of himself as an human fertilized egg inside the ready uterus of the Virgin Mary.
2. God the creator of the Universe, was born as a baby, grew up just like every other human in his image, to not only judge his creation, but actually be one of his creations, for a while, kicking the tires on life as *we* know it, so to be able to know what we live with, and for, and how this reality shapes our lives, to be able reach out with condescension to *our* lives: *Self Created Human Being* a special creation, only God could accomplish.
3. God himself, fulfilling hundreds of prophetic sayings spoken of by his prophets who he himself sent.
4. In short; I just peeled back all reality; so even the simple have no reason now; not to understand who Jesus Christ, *is*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1. It's possible that if you believe that god put his own seed in the mary without any proof at all, that you may be the dumbest human on the face of the earth.
2. No god has ever been proven creator of the universe.
3. Like what?
4. You peeled back reality all right to reveal that you live in a fantasy world.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Its possible that God himself eternal God, was able to install his seed, a complete copy of himself as an human fertilized egg inside the ready uterus of the Virgin Mary.
2. God the creator of the Universe, was born as a baby, grew up just like every other human in his image, to not only judge his creation, but actually be one of his creations, for a while, kicking the tires on life as *we* know it, so to be able to know what we live with, and for, and how this reality shapes our lives, to be able reach out with condescension to *our* lives: *Self Created Human Being* a special creation, only God could accomplish.
3. God himself, fulfilling hundreds of prophetic sayings spoken of by his prophets who he himself sent.
4. In short; I just peeled back all reality; so even the simple have no reason now; not to understand who Jesus Christ, *is*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1. It's possible that if you believe that god put his own seed in the Mary without any proof at all, that you may be the dumbest human on the face of the earth.
3. Like what?
4. You peeled back reality all right to reveal that you live in a fantasy world.

1. His seed is himself, so he put himself into Mary, we as humans put our seed into our wives, that fertilizes the womens egg, which the two together; starts human life, by the dna creative process, brought on by God.
2. Jesus wasn't done like we do it, he was a shovel ready egg, not needing man to fertilize it, it is something only God could do, being creator of all.
3. The proof is in the pudding and the Master Chef does not have to reveal his recipe.
4. It is written, do your own due diligence.
5. Sure I peeled *ALL* known knowledge back in a small list, I do this because I have God given power to do so. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1. It's possible that if you believe that god put his own seed in the Mary without any proof at all, that you may be the dumbest human on the face of the earth.
3. Like what?

1. His seed is himself, so he put himself into Mary, we as humans put our seed into our wives, that fertilizes the womens egg, which to two together starts human life, by the dna creative process, brought on by God.
2. Jesus wasn't done like we do it, he was a shovel ready egg, not needing man to fertilize it, it is something only God could do, being creator of all.
3. The proof is in the pudding and the Master Chef does not have to reveal his recipe.
4. It is written, do your own due diligence.
5. Sure I peeled *ALL* known knowledge back in a small list, I do this because I have God given power to do so. :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1. You SPECULATE that conception is "brought on by God". What actual proof do you have?
2. See 1.
3. Simplistic generalization devoid of any real meaning.
4. Depends who's writing the book, some are fiction, others aren't.
5. Like you're anywhere near "all known knowledge". :D

One of the fundamental tenets of Christianity is that Christ was born of a virgin. The Bible teaches that though she had not yet had physical intercourse with a man, Mary miraculously conceived and bore a son. Mormons insist that they believe in the "virgin birth", yet many of them have described it in a way far removed from what Christians have believed for two millennia. While individual Mormons are divided over this issue, to this day the Mormon Church has no unequivocal official position on whether the immortal Heavenly Father had sexual intercourse with his mortal spirit-daughter Mary to conceive Jesus.

Mormon apostle Bruce McConkie, in perhaps the most explicit denial of the virgin birth, wrote,

"Christ was begotten by an immortal Father in the same way that mortal men are begotten by mortal fathers." (Mormon Doctrine, 1966, p. 547)

You might ask, "How can Mormons who believe this say that Christ was born of a virgin?" This is done by changing the definition of the word "virgin". The virgin Mary did not have sexual relations with a mortal man, they say, but instead was impregnated by an immortal man. Bruce McConkie wrote,

"Our Lord is the only mortal person ever born to a virgin, because he is the only person who ever had an immortal Father." (Mormon Doctrine, 2nd ed., p. 822)

When one considers that Mormonism teaches that every human born on earth is a literal spirit child of God, the concept that Jesus was conceived in a natural manner becomes even more blasphemous. Why? Because it means the Jesus of Mormonism was conceived in an incestuous union between Heavenly Father and his spirit-daughter Mary

Redefining the Virgin Birth: Mormonism on the Natural Conception of Jesus | Mormonism Research Ministry

I read somewhere here where someone claimed that Mary was a virgin because Joseph only banged her in the ass. Is that true? :dunno:

Muslim%20Man.jpg

This thread is trolling.

For one I assume the OP does not know classical Arabic.

Two, never trust a man who chooses an Avatar of a man with a bird on his face.

I read somewhere here where someone claimed that Mary was a virgin because Joseph only banged her in the ass. Is that true? :dunno:

Did you ever read what life would have been like if you had received enough oxygen at birth?

He probably did get enough oxygen at birth. Why? Because they are at least able to type and (maybe) read.

I don't think the oxygen deprivation came around until they turned 18 and shoved their head firmly up their ass.

This thread is trolling.

I don't need to be able to read Arabic to understand the quran is a load of lying crap, and my avatar is a photo of me kissing my pet bird on the bum while she swings on my glasses.

This thread is trolling.

I don't need to be able to read Arabic to understand the quran is a load of lying crap, and my avatar is a photo of me kissing my pet bird on the bum while she swings on my glasses.

Yes you need to read Arabic to understand words.

In my favorite passage in the Qur'an it says:

"Bismillah ir-Rahmaan ir Raheem,
Alhamdulilahi Rabbil Alamin...."

In The Name Of God, The Compassionate The Merciful

All praise is due to God, The Lord Of The Universe.

The word Alamin has various terms.

Alamin could mean matter, space, it means All that exist. Arabic is not english where a word means one thing.

If its that easy why have scholars on the Torah, Bible and Qur'an?

Forum List

Back