Is the Quran Gods words?

You are not able to engage in a serious conversation about the lunatic ravings of a psychopathic sick evil pedophile piece of shit.

You actually respect his words and behavior. This makes you a sick worthless fuck, too.

than leave the the thread, this is a forum for a discussion, not for you to dictate anything:eusa_eh:

Go suck off another camel, you fucking scumbag motherfucker.

This board is for free discussion, not for any asshole cocksucker like you to dictate.

You remain a worthless fuck.

You follow the words of the most evil son of bitch to ever lie about the word of God.

Mohammed fucked little girls. In any civilized society, rather than being followed or listened to, he'd have been institutionalized.

Islam is predicated on the lies of a sick fucking madman. And jism guzzlers like you willingly follow his mindless bullshit.

:salute: wait sir i have something to say to you captain. Yes soldier whats up? :blowup: kaboom bitch and like that liability is gone:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao:

than leave the the thread, this is a forum for a discussion, not for you to dictate anything:eusa_eh:

This board is for free discussion, not for any asshole cocksucker like you to dictate.

You follow the words of the most evil son of bitch to ever lie about the word of God.

Mohammed fucked little girls. In any civilized society, rather than being followed or listened to, he'd have been institutionalized.

Islam is predicated on the lies of a sick fucking madman. And jism guzzlers like you willingly follow his mindless bullshit.

:salute: wait sir i have something to say to you captain. Yes soldier whats up? :blowup: kaboom bitch and like that liability is gone:lol::lmao::lmao::lmao:

No need to prove again that you bring NOTHING to the table, bitch. ^ you remain a perfectly worthless twat, you motherfucking loser. Mohammed laughed at shitheads like you when he fucked little girls.

No need to prove again that you bring NOTHING to the table, bitch. ^ you remain a perfectly worthless twat, you motherfucking loser. Mohammed laughed at shitheads like you when he fucked little girls.

its the other way man everyone viewing the thread is laughing at you:lol:, we all can see you have issues:lol:

its the other way man everyone viewing the thread is laughing at you:lol:, we all can see you have issues:lol:

Despite your obvious lack of familiarity with English, you illiterate dopey pussy, you did manage to convey one thought. But, as expected, you got it backwards.

You DO hear laughter. However,

it is entirely directed AT you.

:thup:

Now, go suck off a camel.

All referring to the Quraysh don't play idiot now...

You are referring to sura 106?

Or some other oblique reference to muslims fighting only in self defense?

well for one you have to understand that Muhammad had a short time, God told him to turn the region around and raise the people's hands to the sky, you told me yesterday you might believe in a God but you don't think he expects anything from us, did i understood that right? please correct me if i was wrong.

So may i ask why do you believe God made this universe and what does he expect, if at all anything?

Hey..................Because You Blow Goats..............got news for ya pilgrim, we're laughing at YOU.

Hey..................Because You Blow Goats..............got news for ya pilgrim, we're laughing at YOU.

I think people are more disturbed with your goat obsession...

All referring to the Quraysh don't play idiot now...

well for one you have to understand that Muhammad had a short time, God told him to turn the region around and raise the people's hands to the sky, you told me yesterday you might believe in a God but you don't think he expects anything from us, did i understood that right? please correct me if i was wrong.

So may i ask why do you believe God made this universe and what does he expect, if at all anything?

Whatever divine purpose the Almighty may have had for the creation of the universe is NOT likely to have been revealed to the psychotic bigoted piece of shit madman pedophile, Mohammed, using the Angel Gabriel as His messenger.

I think people are more disturbed with your goat obsession...

I think they are more repulsed by the goat jizz in your mouth and dribbling down your ugly face, ya semen guzzling motherfucker.

Whatever divine purpose the Almighty may have had for the creation of the universe is NOT likely to have been revealed to the psychotic bigoted piece of shit madman pedophile, Mohammed, using the Angel Gabriel as His messenger.

Wait so are you an agnostic or athiest? Tell us want God expects from humans

That is the general reaction to your posts when you randomly cobble words together.

Wtf......?you have creepy fantasies.....wtf.....

No. But you do randomly cobble words together.

And you are a flaming asshole dishonest nitwit mothefucker.

And Mohammed was a pedophile piece of shit.

Muhamamd was exactly like Moses, so you're either agnostic or atheist or maybe you believe in the flying spaghetti monster haha!

Wtf......?you have creepy fantasies.....wtf.....

Muhamamd was exactly like Moses, so you're either agnostic or atheist or maybe you believe in the flying spaghetti monster haha!

False.

Moses led the Jews. Mohammed just wanted to kill them

Moses didn't fuck children.

False.

Moses led the Jews. Mohammed just wanted to kill them

Moses didn't fuck children.

King Solomon had 700 wives what's your point and You wanna talk about killing here let me quote the bible:

Deuteronomy 20:17 You must utterly destroy the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, just as the LORD your God has commanded you.

Who cares? What does Santa Claus want? ..The tooth fairy? Mickey Fuckin Mouse? Man up you twat. Speaking for myself..there is no god ... no heaven...no virgins.. Martyrdom is stupid... You don't need some damn book to be good. If you think you do you are weak. You supposedly have a brain..use it. Nobody talked to god. If there was a god it wouldn't have been so obtuse. Face it Sparky...you got scammed. You came from nothing and entered the world all alone. You will leave with nothing. You will die just as alone as when you arrived and return to nothing. You can choose to believe whatever you want...it's your time to waste or contribute. Try to remember that what you believe is only what YOU believe. You are no more special than anyone. Everyone has their own interpretation on things... stop trying to sell yours. It's really none of your business what someone else believes.

Who cares? What does Santa Claus want? ..The tooth fairy? Mickey Fuckin Mouse? Man up you twat. Speaking for myself..there is no god ... no heaven...no virgins.. Martyrdom is stupid... You don't need some damn book to be good. If you think you do you are weak. You supposedly have a brain..use it. Nobody talked to god. If there was a god it wouldn't have been so obtuse. Face it Sparky...you got scammed. You came from nothing and entered the world all alone. You will leave with nothing. You will die just as alone as when you arrived and return to nothing. You can choose to believe whatever you want...it's your time to waste or contribute. Try to remember that what you believe is only what YOU believe. You are no more special than anyone. Everyone has their own interpretation on things... stop trying to sell yours. It's really none of your business what someone else believes.

You can have your beliefs man no problem, I just asked him that because he s claiming he is a Jew or Christian yet tries to claim the God in the Koran is different than the God of the bible when they sound exactly the same to me. I am just pointing his hypocrisy man you should be all for that

Btw this thread is titled "is the Quran Gods words?", it's a discussion of abrahamic religions so I don't get what you mean by "stop trying to sell yours"

Forum List

Back