Is the Quran Gods words?

Actually, the Jews came from the line of Abraham.

And no..............Yeshua didn't go to Passover simply because He lived in a Jewish city, that's almost as stupid as saying that people have to celebrate Christmas and Easter just because they live in a Christian city.

Try again Because You Blow.

I know Jews came from the line of abraham as Arabs did, but still Abraham wasn't Jewish or Muslim, Abraham was guided by God before the Jews, he was a monotheist

Actually, Abraham was blessed because he was the first to see and acknowledge the One True God. No, Abraham himself wasn't Jewish, but the Hebrew people all became Jewish when Moshe (Moses) came down from the mountain with the tablets and they created the Ark of the Covenant (meaning the Covenant God had made with Abraham and all his descendents).

You really don't know much other than your own dogma, do you Because You Blow?

Who's this one true God? Jesus? Ahha Abraham acknowledged God was One and had no son, he believed God is not a human as well

I know Jews came from the line of abraham as Arabs did, but still Abraham wasn't Jewish or Muslim, Abraham was guided by God before the Jews, he was a monotheist

Actually, Abraham was blessed because he was the first to see and acknowledge the One True God. No, Abraham himself wasn't Jewish, but the Hebrew people all became Jewish when Moshe (Moses) came down from the mountain with the tablets and they created the Ark of the Covenant (meaning the Covenant God had made with Abraham and all his descendents).

Who's this one true God? Jesus? Ahha Abraham acknowledged God was One and had no son, he believed God is not a human as well

Actually, there are several names for God, matter of fact, the first one used in the Bible is El Ohim (meaning God of Many Powers), as well as others such as Adonai, YHVH, etc.

And.............in case you didn't know...............Yeshua came a LONG time after Abraham. You do realize that history has a way of growing, don't you?

Actually, there are several names for God, matter of fact, the first one used in the Bible is El Ohim (meaning God of Many Powers), as well as others such as Adonai, YHVH, etc.

And.............in case you didn't know...............Yeshua came a LONG time after Abraham. You do realize that history has a way of growing, don't you?

Abraham acknowledged God is one with no partners you realize that right? And I Know there are plenty of names for God

Liability is unemployed and has psychotic problems

BecauseItBlows goes out of its way to prove me right -- again.

Ho hum.

Speaking of hummers, your goat is getting impatient.

Go suck it off, bitch. The camels have had their turn.

By the way, did you know that Mohammed (PB&J) was a fucking pedophile?

Last edited:

BecauseItBlows goeas out of its way to prove me right -- again.

Ho hum.

Your as credible as fingernail I clipp to the garbage to me right now don't bother

Ho hum.

Your as credible as fingernail I clipp to the garbage to me right now don't bother

The clipped fingernail is worth more than what it was previously attached to.

Ho hum.

More Midol to BecauseItBlows! STAT!

Ho hum.

More Midol to BecauseItBlows! STAT!

Loser can't go up to a discussion what a fail, he still is going on, get real man? Become a man or something? Get deceny? You seriously should think about getting a life

BecauseIknow, Lets forget about all the insults, and get back to the serious question of whether God inspired Muhammad. The following hadith shows what Muhammad was capable of, and that he was cruel, and merciless. Can you imagine Jesus commanding such things?

Hadith Bukhari

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 794:

Narrated Anas:

Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

BecauseIknow, Lets forget about all the insults, and get back to the serious question of whether God inspired Muhammad. The following hadith shows what Muhammad was capable of, and that he was cruel, and merciless. Can you imagine Jesus commanding such things?

Hadith Bukhari

Narrated Anas:

Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

well first you need to get real and post a real hadith and reference too, and i like i said i dont see you a point of debating about someone you already hate so im not wasting my time, i can give my opinion like we did that last time

well first you need to get real and post a real hadith and reference too, and i like i said i dont see you a point of debating about someone you already hate so im not wasting my time, i can give my opinion like we did that last time

You are disputing the hadith Bukhari? Because they are well regarded by many Islamic scholars.

Hadith Bukhari

Narrated Anas:

I see no problem with this Hadith. :cool:

me too:cool:, it was about the grouop of people who murdered 72 muslims at the well but this guys wont take my words im trying to tell him its better just to look yourself, he is looking to move to a religion i guess

me too:cool:, it was about the grouop of people who murdered 72 muslims at the well but this guys wont take my words im trying to tell him its better just to look yourself, he is looking to move to a religion i guess

The point is that Muhammad ordered the following terrible things to be done to prisoners.

"the Prophet ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die."

But I guess that kind of thing is ok with you muslims huh?

Last edited:

The point is that Muhammad ordered the following terrible things to be done to prisoners.

"the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die."

But I guess that kind of thing is ok with you muslims huh?

i don't get are you trying to prove me wrong or what? You have a bias against Muhammad i don't. Your hadith is Bukhari it doesn't say that, prisoners were just taken as prisoners and some converted and became islamic figures later on. The Quraysh when they took muslim prisoners they killed them immedialty, but you're just ignoring the truth.

Murderers can go die yeah you realize what they did right? But nope you just want to bash Muhammad, i am staying muslim for my whole life buddy, a very strong one, these joke threads against Muhammad are low life, i hate when people act low like this, you act as if punishment of murder was any different back than.

Dajjal you can post Hadiths with your personal comments all day long saying Muhammad did this or Muhammad do that.

But it really doesn't make any difference what you say.

Muhammad is our Prophet and a perfect example for all mankind to follow.

Whether you agree or disagree with his actions or rulings makes no difference to us at all. :cool:

Muhammad is our Prophet and a perfect example for all mankind to follow

So we can expect Muslims to burn our eyes out with heated peices of metal and cut off our arms and legs, till we bleed to death and that is your idea of how to behave?

You follow a ranting delusional, psychophathic, murdering liar.

Something tells me there is a war coming, and it will make the crusades look like a holiday.

Dajjal you can post Hadiths with your personal comments all day long saying Muhammad did this or Muhammad do that.

But it really doesn't make any difference what you say.

Muhammad is our Prophet and a perfect example for all mankind to follow.

Whether you agree or disagree with his actions or rulings makes no difference to us at all. :cool:

He is a perfect example of psychotic, murderous, hateful, sociopathic, bigoted intentions and pedophilia.

Forum List

Back