Is the Quran Gods words?

It's ok to disagree. Pure blood is necessary for the cleansing of sin. Jesus is the only one suited for the position.

Do you still hold to those opinions, now that they have been clarified, such as Him teaching in the temple when he was a boy? And that He had more followers than the 12 He chose to continue His work when He departed? That He practiced Jewish tradition and was referred to as Rabbi? I'm afraid some of your opinion have been made with too little information.

Why do you consider him jewish? He had a miracle birth so his instructions were from God not the Jews, I am sure the Jews didn't consider him a rabbi, especially that he taught hellfire.....

And you are preaching I was stating my opinion and no my opinion is Jesus was a prohet nothing more, why would a human be anything more.... God has all the answers

Blah...Blah...Blah... If you wakamos had any balls you would stop wasting our time and go get up close and personal with your Jeebus and GAAAWWWD. Or...would that take too much faith? Ya..that's what I thought.

I do pray 5 times a day plus extra prayer what's your point?

Why do you consider him jewish? He had a miracle birth so his instructions were from God not the Jews, I am sure the Jews didn't consider him a rabbi, especially that he taught hellfire.....

And you are preaching I was stating my opinion and no my opinion is Jesus was a prohet nothing more, why would a human be anything more.... God has all the answers

Blah...Blah...Blah... If you wakamos had any balls you would stop wasting our time and go get up close and personal with your Jeebus and GAAAWWWD. Or...would that take too much faith? Ya..that's what I thought.

Ha...ha.. That's a LOT of blah...blah...blah.... Don't you have a suicide bomb mission to do or something? NO? What I meant was REAL up close and personal..something that would require ABSOLUTE faith...not that pussy style faith you sport Sport.

Ha...ha.. That's a LOT of blah...blah...blah.... Don't you have a suicide bomb mission to do or something? NO? What I meant was REAL up close and personal..something that would require ABSOLUTE faith...not that pussy style faith you sport Sport.

And what's your idea of faith idiot? Yoga? Fag

My ability to draw. aim and shoot faster and more accurately than you.

It's ok to disagree. Pure blood is necessary for the cleansing of sin. Jesus is the only one suited for the position.

Do you still hold to those opinions, now that they have been clarified, such as Him teaching in the temple when he was a boy? And that He had more followers than the 12 He chose to continue His work when He departed? That He practiced Jewish tradition and was referred to as Rabbi? I'm afraid some of your opinion have been made with too little information.

God becoming man was the answer. Do you celebrate passover? If He is just a man, what was so miraculous about His birth? He taught in a Jewish temple.
How many Gentiles do that? Why do you keep insisting that he wasn't Jewish? What religion was His mother?

lol. In that case I won't force you to read our posts anymore. :tongue:

Last edited:

God becoming man was the answer. Do you celebrate passover? If He is just a man, what was so miraculous about His birth? He taught in a Jewish temple.
How many Gentiles do that? Why do you keep insisting that he wasn't Jewish? What religion was His mother?

Interesting question. I'm no theologist... :lol: But weren't women not allowed in any temples in the time of jeebus?

My ability to draw. aim and shoot faster and more accurately than you.

Sure you can...haha

Why do I consider Yeshua Jewish? Simple..............because He was.

The only reason that He was in the Temple just before they crucified Him was because He came there to celebrate Passover (like any good Jewish man).

And by the way...............the Jews had a connection to God LOOOOONG before Christians did. Why? Simple, because of what their ancestor Abraham did, and because of that God said that He would bless the line of Abraham forever.

Wanna try again, Because You Blow?

The only reason that He was in the Temple just before they crucified Him was because He came there to celebrate Passover (like any good Jewish man).

And by the way...............the Jews had a connection to God LOOOOONG before Christians did. Why? Simple, because of what their ancestor Abraham did, and because of that God said that He would bless the line of Abraham forever.

I'll pass, he was very disappointed with some Jews, and Abraham wasn't Jewish, while I agrees he attended Passover, etc, due to him living in a Jewish city at the time. And no God didn't choose to have connections with certain people before anyone else, he was a friend to Abraham so Abraham was not Jewish hence before the Jews he guided people's

I'll pass, he was very disappointed with some Jews, and Abraham wasn't Jewish, while I agrees he attended Passover, etc, due to him living in a Jewish city at the time. And no God didn't choose to have connections with certain people before anyone else, he was a friend to Abraham so Abraham was not Jewish hence before the Jews he guided people's

Actually, the Jews came from the line of Abraham.

And no..............Yeshua didn't go to Passover simply because He lived in a Jewish city, that's almost as stupid as saying that people have to celebrate Christmas and Easter just because they live in a Christian city.

Try again Because You Blow.

And no..............Yeshua didn't go to Passover simply because He lived in a Jewish city, that's almost as stupid as saying that people have to celebrate Christmas and Easter just because they live in a Christian city.

I know Jews came from the line of abraham as Arabs did, but still Abraham wasn't Jewish or Muslim, Abraham was guided by God before the Jews, he was a monotheist

I know Jews came from the line of abraham as Arabs did, but still Abraham wasn't Jewish or Muslim, Abraham was guided by God before the Jews, he was a monotheist

Actually, Abraham was blessed because he was the first to see and acknowledge the One True God. No, Abraham himself wasn't Jewish, but the Hebrew people all became Jewish when Moshe (Moses) came down from the mountain with the tablets and they created the Ark of the Covenant (meaning the Covenant God had made with Abraham and all his descendents).

You really don't know much other than your own dogma, do you Because You Blow?

Actually, Abraham was blessed because he was the first to see and acknowledge the One True God. No, Abraham himself wasn't Jewish, but the Hebrew people all became Jewish when Moshe (Moses) came down from the mountain with the tablets and they created the Ark of the Covenant (meaning the Covenant God had made with Abraham and all his descendents).

You really don't know much other than your own dogma, do you Because You Blow?

What are you trying to say? You keep claiming Abraham was jewish or eventually became jewish, I don't care that his line became partly Jews and arabs, he wasn't Jewish himself quit trying

Forum List

Back