Is the Quran Gods words?

Muhammad is our Prophet and a perfect example for all mankind to follow

So we can expect Muslims to burn our eyes out with heated peices of metal and cut off our arms and legs, till we bleed to death and that is your idea of how to behave?

You follow a ranting delusional, psychophathic, murdering liar.

Something tells me there is a war coming, and it will make the crusades look like a holiday.

For murderers they deserve more, you are an ordinary person you don't matter to anyone in Arabia even if you went to Muhammad yourself and asked and you kept being ignorant of everything he would just tell you to leave and quit trolling

me too:cool:, it was about the grouop of people who murdered 72 muslims at the well but this guys wont take my words im trying to tell him its better just to look yourself, he is looking to move to a religion i guess

The point is that Muhammad ordered the following terrible things to be done to prisoners.

"the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die."

But I guess that kind of thing is ok with you muslims huh?

i don't get are you trying to prove me wrong or what? You have a bias against Muhammad i don't. Your hadith is Bukhari it doesn't say that, prisoners were just taken as prisoners and some converted and became islamic figures later on. The Quraysh when they took muslim prisoners they killed them immedialty, but you're just ignoring the truth.

Murderers can go die yeah you realize what they did right? But nope you just want to bash Muhammad, i am staying muslim for my whole life buddy, a very strong one, these joke threads against Muhammad are low life, i hate when people act low like this, you act as if punishment of murder was any different back than.

I see you got a bigger gun in your avatar, well you will never win a war against the west.
We have a lot more firepower than you, and we have atomic bombs.:tongue:

The point is that Muhammad ordered the following terrible things to be done to prisoners.

"the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die."

But I guess that kind of thing is ok with you muslims huh?

i don't get are you trying to prove me wrong or what? You have a bias against Muhammad i don't. Your hadith is Bukhari it doesn't say that, prisoners were just taken as prisoners and some converted and became islamic figures later on. The Quraysh when they took muslim prisoners they killed them immedialty, but you're just ignoring the truth.

Murderers can go die yeah you realize what they did right? But nope you just want to bash Muhammad, i am staying muslim for my whole life buddy, a very strong one, these joke threads against Muhammad are low life, i hate when people act low like this, you act as if punishment of murder was any different back than.

I see you got a bigger gun in your avatar, well you will never win a war against the west.
We have a lot more firepower than you, and we have atomic bombs.:tongue:

Thats not me, haha you are souding like a kiddo now, weopons don't mean anything to palestinians we will always have the men ready to fight and die, our faith is stronger than your weopons, you never seen how tough Mujahideen of gaza are, they are ready to give their life overnight, so don't worry about our fighters:D. And they are getting better weopons as well he he, and win the time comes to conquer Jerusalem again it will happen but its not close at all yet:lol:

1.5 billion muslims, which is about 25% of the worlds population, accept that Muhammad's life is an example for all mankind to follow.

And to base their lives on trying to emulate his actions, words, and deeds. :cool:

1.5 billion muslims, which is about 25% of the worlds population, accept that Muhammad's life is an example for all mankind to follow.

And to base their lives on trying to emulate his actions, words, and deeds. :cool:

25% of the Earth's population choose to follow the teachings of a bigoted psychopathic murderous pedophile?

25% of the Earth's population choose to follow the teachings of a bigoted psychopathic murderous pedophile?

naa they chose the right path, its not a coincidence:lol:

Obviously not if they choose to follow the words of the Prophet Mohammed (pb&J) the pedophile bigot piece of shit.

Obviously not if they choose to follow the words of the Prophet Mohammed (pb&J) the pedophile bigot piece of shit.

Bigot? he was only one guy out of the whole Arabia yet managed to survive and people followed him. Because God protected him than it was time him for him to meet God kust like Abraham met God

Bigot? he was only one guy out of the whole Arabia yet managed to survive and people followed him. Because God protected him than it was time him for him to meet God kust like Abraham met God

What you don't understand about Islam and the Prophet Pedophile Mohammed (pb&J) would fill a library the size of the universe.

What you don't understand about Islam and the Prophet Pedophile Mohammed (pb&J) would fill a library the size of the universe.

Huh? i am glad we will have a serious discussion about everything Muhammad did when i get back in an hour, thanks anyway

Here are some of Muhammads rotten words about fighting unbelievers. As can be seen he asks muslims to fight and die for him. And do not forget sura 8 where he tells you to give him one fifth of the spoils of war. Do not doubt it, if you make unholy war on the west you will die. But you will not get any reward in heaven because Muhammad was not speaking for God, he was a lying bandit.

2.216 Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not.

4.74 Let those fight in the cause of God Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of God,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).

4.76 Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.

9.29 Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that
forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

9.123 O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that God is with those who fear Him.

48.16 Say to the desert Arabs who lagged behind: "Ye shall be summoned (to fight) against a people given to vehement war: then shall ye fight, or they shall submit. Then if ye show obedience, God will grant you a goodly reward, but if ye turn back as ye did before, He will punish you with a grievous Penalty."

Here are some of Muhammads rotten words about fighting unbelievers. As can be seen he asks muslims to fight and die for him. And do not forget sura 8 where he tells you to give him one fifth of the spoils of war. Do not doubt it, if you make unholy war on the west you will die. But you will not get any reward in heaven because Muhammad was not speaking for God, he was a lying bandit.

2.216 Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not.

4.74 Let those fight in the cause of God Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of God,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).

4.76 Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.

9.29 Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that
forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

9.123 O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that God is with those who fear Him.

48.16 Say to the desert Arabs who lagged behind: "Ye shall be summoned (to fight) against a people given to vehement war: then shall ye fight, or they shall submit. Then if ye show obedience, God will grant you a goodly reward, but if ye turn back as ye did before, He will punish you with a grievous Penalty."

All referring to the Quraysh don't play idiot now...

Huh? i am glad we will have a serious discussion about everything Muhammad did when i get back in an hour, thanks anyway

You are not able to engage in a serious conversation about the lunatic ravings of a psychopathic sick evil pedophile piece of shit.

You actually respect his words and behavior. This makes you a sick worthless fuck, too.

But he thought lying was honorable. He lied and deceived and then slaughtered a tribe of people who took him at his word.
Wasn't he suppose to make an appearance a few years back, and ended up AWOL?

Last edited:

You are not able to engage in a serious conversation about the lunatic ravings of a psychopathic sick evil pedophile piece of shit.

You actually respect his words and behavior. This makes you a sick worthless fuck, too.

than leave the the thread, this is a forum for a discussion, not for you to dictate anything:eusa_eh:

But he thought lying was honorable. He lied and deceived and then slaughtered a tribe of people who took him at his word.
Wasn't he suppose to make an appearance a few years back, and ended up AWOL?

Lol make an appearance? how can you not know Muhammad isnt coming back? its one of the main topics taught about Islam, man you are foolish i was taking you seriously for a second

than leave the the thread, this is a forum for a discussion, not for you to dictate anything:eusa_eh:

Go suck off another camel, you fucking scumbag motherfucker.

This board is for free discussion, not for any asshole cocksucker like you to dictate.

You remain a worthless fuck.

You follow the words of the most evil son of bitch to ever lie about the word of God.

Mohammed fucked little girls. In any civilized society, rather than being followed or listened to, he'd have been institutionalized.

Islam is predicated on the lies of a sick fucking madman. And jism guzzlers like you willingly follow his mindless bullshit.

Go suck off another camel, you fucking scumbag motherfucker.

This board is for free discussion, not for any asshole cocksucker like you to dictate.

You remain a worthless fuck.

You follow the words of the most evil son of bitch to ever lie about the word of God.

Mohammed fucked little girls. In any civilized society, rather than being followed or listened to, he'd have been institutionalized.

Islam is predicated on the lies of a sick fucking madman. And jism guzzlers like you willingly follow his mindless bullshit.

:salute: sir yes sir, to your honor sir yes sir :lol::lol:

Forum List

Back