Is the third change to his campaign going to make a difference?

Is a Third time a charm with Donald?

• Yes, the new team will make him a winner.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, his poll numbers will improve, but he will still lose in November.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No, the new team will not help him at all.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No, his numbers will get even worse.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • The team will change again.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who Cares?

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
This third change could make him a winner, if the Dems don't wake up and go on the offensive with policy and logical specifics. It doesn't have to be nerd stuff, just zero in on HOW his good sounding promises will work. There's a lot of scary stuff hidden in those nice words. And a lot of very hollow promises.

If he were a real political candidate, I would say these moves MAY make a difference. But he is not and nothing will change, except his numbers will get better. He will break a 20% chance of winning the White House. But appointing an ultra conservative hack as your campaign architect is not going to expand your numbers. Comrade Trump has won and is doing things the way he wants. In the end, he will Lose.

If he were a real political candidate, I would say these moves MAY make a difference. But he is not and nothing will change, except his numbers will get better. He will break a 20% chance of winning the White House. But appointing an ultra conservative hack as your campaign architect is not going to expand your numbers. Comrade Trump has won and is doing things the way he wants. In the end, he will Lose.
I hope you're right, but I hope even more that the Hillary campaign is thinking along my lines....

He's replaced him with a guy who has never run a campaign at any level.

:clap:

Awesome

Hillary Clinton is the luckiest person in the world.

The debates are make or break, they will have the largest audience EVAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The debates are make or break, they will have the largest audience EVAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The debates may make some difference, but Comrade Trump needs to be close. Right now, he is not. His new people will be able to deliver the voters that he already has, the far right. What about the moderate and women?

The debates may make some difference, but Comrade Trump needs to be close. Right now, he is not. His new people will be able to deliver the voters that he already has, the far right. What about the moderate and women?
I'm telling you, Jim, as a moderate and a woman, his new tone the past two days is scary. He'll sweet talk a lot of people.

I'm telling you, Jim, as a moderate and a woman, his new tone the past two days is scary. He'll sweet talk a lot of people.

Everyone recognizes a fraud. Just give him a little time. The real Comrade Trump will reappear. There will be no teleprompter in the debates.

Forum List

Back