Is the UK Leaving the EU a Bad Harbinger for Globalism and Hillary, Their Puppet?

Is BREXIT a bad sign for Hillary and Globalism?

• No, just a momentary set back

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Bad for Globalism, but nothing to do with Hillary

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Bad for Hillary but Globalism will rebound in a few years

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • No, it is a fluke election and will mean nothing in the long run

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Yes, this is bad news for them both, joined at the wallet

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
The people of the UK have spoken and they told the international corporations to shove it, they want out of their Globaloney EU horseshit.

Since Hillary Clinton is basically the avatar for Corporate Globalism, is the UK leaving the EU a bad sign for her success?

Depends on whether they go in to a recession due to the exit.... if all hell breaks loose....and their economy ends up in the toilet then people might think twice before voting for Trump...

if their economy springs back, then better for Trump.... imo.

Funny

Since most of the "pro globalist" policies come from industrialized states such as the UK.

I don't think this is a blow to globalization or Hillary. If it is a monetary set back, it is only temporarily.

However, I do think this maybe a blow to England's growth over the next few years. England may see lax immigration policies and industrial flight as the state adjust to the new market realities.

Brexit may work against the people who thought they were reclaiming their country.

Funny

Since most of the "pro globalist" policies come from industrialized states such as the UK.

I don't think this is a blow to globalization or Hillary. If it is a monetary set back, it is only temporarily.

However, I do think this maybe a blow to England's growth over the next few years. England may see lax immigration policies and industrial flight as the state adjust to the new market realities.

Brexit may work against the people who thought they were reclaiming their country.

#Clueless...

Brexit will hurt Hillary as what she wants to do is to import a bunch of muslims. Europe has now shown that this won't work, and now, finally, a whole country has had enough and thrown the agenda to the trash bin.

The people of GB, Germany and France are fed up with the ungrateful Muslim refugees and have been protesting. The whole open borders thing is a disaster.

The pound is already dropping and things are going to get worse before they get better. Hopefully, won't take too long.

Funny

#Clueless...

Brexit will hurt Hillary as what she wants to do is to import a bunch of muslims. Europe has now shown that this won't work, and now, finally, a whole country has had enough and thrown the agenda to the trash bin.

Trying to import a bunch of Muslims to any western country in this era of terrorism is politically damaging. Britain leaving the EU is a consequence of such policies, not the trigger that get people thinking about kicking out their politicians!!

The connection of Islam and the ME to the rise of Islamic terrorism is the trigger that causes voters to go against such immigration policies.

Britain leaving/staying in the EU has no effect on how Americans feel about Hillary's immigration policy!!

Were you going to change, or even revisit, the pro/cons of Hillary's immigration policy if Britain decided to stay in the EU? Why would you?

No doubt the establishment thought they could get away with importing Muslim savages into the West until Whitey was all gone. But as Steve McQueen said as Papillon after years of unjust abuse and getting screwed by his own government, "I'm still here!" Now the establishment must scramble to address the fact they mistakenly thought Whitey was dumbed down via their public school systems.

Funny

If France follows, and it appears they very well may, it's over. Europe will resume pre-Brussels behavior.

No doubt the establishment thought they could get away with importing Muslim savages into the West until Whitey was all gone. But as Steve McQueen said as Papillon after years of unjust abuse and getting screwed by his own government, "I'm still here!" Now the establishment must scramble to address the fact they mistakenly thought Whitey was dumbed down via their public school systems.

There you go with your ignorant 'Arabs are not Caucasian' bullshit.

Arabs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the USA, Arabs are classified as white by the U.S. Census, and have been since before 1977.

Why dont you stop making yourself look so damned stupid?

Well, I got up this morning around 9 am EST and , wow....Europe has not collapsed into social chaos.

Only the stock markets, lol.

Funny

#Clueless...

Trying to import a bunch of Muslims to any western country in this era of terrorism is politically damaging. Britain leaving the EU is a consequence of such policies, not the trigger that get people thinking about kicking out their politicians!!

The connection of Islam and the ME to the rise of Islamic terrorism is the trigger that causes voters to go against such immigration policies.

Britain leaving/staying in the EU has no effect on how Americans feel about Hillary's immigration policy!!

Were you going to change, or even revisit, the pro/cons of Hillary's immigration policy if Britain decided to stay in the EU? Why would you?

If/when Britain starts limiting immigration of muslims, it will to some extent lend legitimacy to Trump's call for a Temporary ban.

It is hard to claim that something is batshit crazy, when reasonable people in other nations are doing it.

Well, I got up this morning around 9 am EST and , wow....Europe has not collapsed into social chaos.

Only the stock markets, lol.
and less jobs to follow...

Total, yes, probably for a short time.

But the jobs 'lost' will be more than made up for by local Brits being hired in place of foreign immigrants forced into the UK by Brussels bureaucrats.

but that's ok, it is what the 'people' wanted....

Yes, it is and we are going to see that is the majority will of the People of the USA as well, black and white.

Last edited:
If/when Britain starts limiting immigration of muslims, it will to some extent lend legitimacy to Trump's call for a Temporary ban.

It is hard to claim that something is batshit crazy, when reasonable people in other nations are doing it.

This is more directly a response to white Eastern Europeans who have flooded the UK, not Muslims.

The UK is still a part of the Commonwealth which gives immigration rights to India and Pakistan and other members with majority Muslim or large Muslim populations.

Muslims will continue to enter the UK after BREXIT rolls out unless they Brits address these Commonwealth immigration issues as well.

The people of the UK have spoken and they told the international corporations to shove it, they want out of their Globaloney EU horseshit.

Since Hillary Clinton is basically the avatar for Corporate Globalism, is the UK leaving the EU a bad sign for her success?
You're trying way to hard to imprint you partisanship to another continent. The people voting in what is the UK (for now) to leave the EU are simply betting on still being able to biz with the continent. If they can't, it's going to be very ugly for them.

But probably damn cheap for us to go visit, assuming we don't go down "the Tube" too.

You're trying way to hard to imprint you partisanship to another continent. The people voting in what is the UK (for now) to leave the EU are simply betting on still being able to biz with the continent. If they can't, it's going to be very ugly for them.

But probably damn cheap for us to go visit, assuming we don't go down "the Tube" too.

Many of the same factors that affect our nations are the same.

Many trends, economic, social, political do travel together.

Note how Reagan was elected shortly after Thatcher.

No, a slightly less monetarily 'wealthy' independent and sovereign nation is far preferable to being a slightly more weathy province in an imperial Continental empire run by unelected bureaucrats in Brussels.

This vote was not about economics and was about national independence.

Forum List

Back