Is the United States Headed in the Right Direction?

One thing about Trump is that he listens to the American people, and will relent when negotiated if the people are right... Hillary will be a lying dictator just like Obama was. Is that what the American people want again (another dictator in chief) ? I mean being fined if don't have healthcare is being a dictator, and it doesn't stop there.

One thing about Trump is that he listens to the American people, and will relent when negotiated if the people are right... Hillary will be a lying dictator just like Obama was. Is that what the American people want again (another dictator in chief) ? I mean being fined if don't have healthcare is being a dictator, and it doesn't stop there.

Trump has never demonstrated the ability to listen to other people
If he did, he wouldn't be behaving the way he does

Trump has never demonstrated the ability to listen to other people
If he did, he wouldn't be behaving the way he does
i have to concur.....he would have many more people behind him if he would have used some tact and did not come off like an asshole....

Forum List

Back