Is the world trying to get rid of white people?

This just shows that you haven't kept up with the research or even bothered to read the research paper that I gave you. Non-English speakers aren't given tests in English. In fact the modern tests are often visual tests and therefore anyone can take the same test regardless of his native language.
Tell us more ! Visual tests ? How does that work ? Are you saying anyone can be given the test and it’s valid?
I have taken two serious IQ tests, but the problems posed in the tests had no real value except to indicate a high level of concentration on my part. In academics this is called rigor, or the ability to focus.
So you admit. You have to be motivated to do well.

Last edited:
This just shows that you haven't kept up with the research or even bothered to read the research paper that I gave you. Non-English speakers aren't given tests in English. In fact the modern tests are often visual tests and therefore anyone can take the same test regardless of his native language.
Seriously you did ? What post number is that ?

That’s it ? Tom Brady because he’s alive.
Are you trying to tell me that a dead person whose brain has rotted away is smarter than a living person? No wonder why you're having so much trouble understanding intelligence.

Tell us more ! Visual tests ? How does that work ? Are you saying anyone can be given the test and it’s valid?
Seriously? Have you considered reading something about IQ research that isn't a hundred years old?

The world does not need to do anything to get rid of Caucasians.

The world population of 8,000,000,000 human beings is already majority non-Caucasian, and demographers tell us that the growth is especially robust in Africa.
Sure don't need that.

It helps.
It’s everything. All things being equal a motivated person will always score much higher....so much for general intelligence.
What is general intelligence ? For one thing, it doesn’t exist. All intellect is specific to particular skills. You know faking well there are skilled literary persons who can’t do math a lick, and highly skilled advanced math skilled persons estimate basic math skills as well as a plumber.

It’s everything. All things being equal a motivated person will always score much higher....so much for general intelligence.
What is general intelligence ? For one thing, it doesn’t exist. All intellect is specific to particular skills. You know faking well there are skilled literary persons who can’t do math a lick, and highly skilled advanced math skilled persons estimate basic math skills as well as a plumber.

True. I was always good at courses that interested me, not so good at those that didn't. However, even though I had no interest in the problems presented in the IQ tests I did very well on them. There's more to intelligence than test scores. For example, my brother was very smart, but not smart enough to find a way to quit drinking, which eventually killed him. Alcoholism runs in my family, but I have avoided it, which is a pretty good indication of intelligence (no tests required). :biggrin:

Last edited:
True. I was always good at courses that interested me, not so good at those that didn't. However, even though I had no interest in the problems presented in the IQ tests I did very well on them. There's more to intelligence than test scores. For example, my brother was very smart, but not smart enough to find a way to quit drinking, which eventually killed him. Alcoholism runs in my family, but I have avoided it, which is a pretty good indication of intelligence (no tests required). :biggrin:
Was this your brother?

Forum List

Back