Is the world trying to get rid of white people?

Life is the real test. How well you do playing the hand that you were dealt.

Why am I not surprised that you don't know what peer reviewed means?
Here bubba.
THIS is an article with PEER REVIEWED REFERENCES all the way through.

Your references have NONE of these references to support anything you say except for decades old artifacts of BS.
It you had any thing to say about “ peer review” you’d know it’s at least by working science and scientist who are fking still alive.
IQ was developed in the early 1900s for white European consumption. Even Binet, a co inventor said it was not useful for general intelligence of ALL GROUPS of peoples.

Only sham groups use OLD,I MEAN REALLY OLD THEORIES.

Why am I not surprised that you don't know what peer reviewed means?
Here’s another. Any non white supremest will have an easy time understanding it’s flaws. The rest of the bigots just won’t read it. There is a reason, NO ONE USES THEM FOR ANYTHING BUT SCAMMING BIGOTS.

Here’s another. Any non white supremest will have an easy time understanding it’s flaws. The rest of the bigots just won’t read it. There is a reason, NO ONE USES THEM FOR ANYTHING BUT SCAMMING BIGOTS.
Whatever the tests in any way, we at the top levels are in decline due to modern hiring practices. So those who were hired without the IQ tests are not measuring up. Problem solvers as an example in science, military, technical and industrial products are lacking, and the costs are astronomical. If people are failures, we do not dump them if it is politically charged. The proof is there as we see in these fields.

Whatever the tests in any way, we at the top levels are in decline due to modern hiring practices. So those who were hired without the IQ tests are not measuring up. Problem solvers as an example in science, military, technical and industrial products are lacking, and the costs are astronomical. If people are failures, we do not dump them if it is politically charged. The proof is there as we see in these fields.
Typical white supremest POV. You’re absolutely wrong.
Its bullshit. You expect an IQ test given in English to be valid for a student who could not speak English…what bullshit.
Because, early IQ test were all given in French and developed for the French culture in that area. No one who invented the IQ test ever thought it would apply to different groups and backgrounds. You’re hilariously stupid and a bigot.

Problem solvers as an example in science, military, technical and industrial products are lacking, and the costs are astronomical.
And foolish, everyone of those areas require different skill testing. A problem solver in any particular science has a diferent aptitude than one in the military bubba. That’s why the military developed asvab testing. Every skill has a different aptitude and there is NO GENERAL TESTING valid for all groups. We learned this with women in the military.
Some of our best pilots are women because our more succinct testing of skills. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A measurable PROBLEM SOLVER IN ALL SKILL AREAS.

One question. Who is ”smarter” ? Albert Einstein or Tom Brady ? Answer the question.

Here’s another. Any non-white supremacist will have an easy time understanding its flaws. The rest of the bigots just won’t read it. There is a reason, NO ONE USES THEM FOR ANYTHING BUT SCAMMING BIGOTS.
[
Swallow Your Pride and You Will Choke Your Talent

Society would pay dearly for insulting test-proven intelligence if the High IQs hadn't been indoctrinated in self-hatred. Even so, you'll never get the cure for cancer from slavish geniuses who submit to a decade of student poverty. Subconsciously, they are creatively paralyzed by the truth of "Why sacrifice your youth so that the ungrateful and insulting public can live past middle age?"

Like I said before. A non white supremest will have no problems understanding the obvious flaws of assigning ONE TEST FOR A NUMBER THAT represents the general intelligence of all people in every grouping.

Obviously you didn’t read it nor will you answer a few simple questions. Who is smarter, Albert Einstein or Tom Brady.

I have taken two serious IQ tests, but the problems posed in the tests had no real value except to indicate a high level of concentration on my part. In academics this is called rigor, or the ability to focus.

I have taken two serious IQ tests, but the problems posed in the tests had no real value except to indicate a high level of concentration on my part. In academics this is called rigor, or the ability to focus.
And there in lies one of their problems. Motivation….if you aren’t motivated, you won’t do well. The original tests devised by Binet were just for that, to test the motivation of a group of school kids in France in the early 1900s. Nothing more, nothing less.

Another fallacy is simple this. If you didn’t speak the language or just as bad, weren’t brought up in the same culture as the test MAKERS, you did poorly.

Lastly, as you indicated, you can do better with practice….
That pretty much throws the whole idea of a single test indicating general intelligence out the window.

Lastly, there is no firm agreement in what general intelligence is among those who give these tests.
Go ahead, tell us what they test.

Last edited:
You've Given High IQs Cause to Exterminate Your Jealous Species. And You Know They Can.
If the shoe fits, they wear it. Few if any who promote this crap ever deny they are bigots. The idea you even fear high IQ so called peoples, is hilarious.

Last edited:
Do you have the feeling that things are going on right in front of your eyes that you can't see for what they are? Why is the US border wide open? Why are people being encouraged to breach our borders? Did you get vaccinated? Did you get boosters? The people coming did not. Is it possible that those vaccinations will combine with new biological agents released that will kill you quicker?

biden lies.jpg

Typical white supremest POV. You’re absolutely wrong.
Its bullshit. You expect an IQ test given in English to be valid for a student who could not speak English…what bullshit.
Because, early IQ test were all given in French and developed for the French culture in that area. No one who invented the IQ test ever thought it would apply to different groups and backgrounds. You’re hilariously stupid and a bigot.
This just shows that you haven't kept up with the research or even bothered to read the research paper that I gave you. Non-English speakers aren't given tests in English. In fact the modern tests are often visual tests and therefore anyone can take the same test regardless of his native language.

Forum List

Back