Is the world trying to get rid of white people?

Do you have the feeling that things are going on right in front of your eyes that you can't see for what they are? Why is the US border wide open? Why are people being encouraged to breach our borders? Did you get vaccinated? Did you get boosters? The people coming did not. Is it possible that those vaccinations will combine with new biological agents released that will kill you quicker?

Is the world getting rid of white people ? Not really. They are being processed. It seems whites can more easily be turned into soy-lent green than blacks or browns.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
The world does not need to do anything to get rid of Caucasians.

The world population of 8,000,000,000 human beings is already majority non-Caucasian, and demographers tell us that the growth is especially robust in Africa.
Yep. So many inferior humans we have to care for because we don't let Darwin run its course

Yep. So many inferior humans we have to care for because we don't let Darwin run its course
So much for cancer cures and heart disease treatments. . Let’s let everything run its course. Then, we can be the healthiest specimens till age 35, then die.

• Thanks
The Europids have blood on their hands, imperialism will have to pay dearly for those peoples who suffered. It’s strange that imperialist criminals talk about their rights. Where is it written that the European imperialists have some rights? The US anthem says that there is no mercy for them, and there will be punishment for everyone.

The Europids have blood on their hands, imperialism will have to pay dearly for those peoples who suffered. It’s strange that imperialist criminals talk about their rights. Where is it written that the European imperialists have some rights? The US anthem says that there is no mercy for them, and there will be punishment for everyone.
Brown racists 🙄

Do you have the feeling that things are going on right in front of your eyes that you can't see for what they are? Why is the US border wide open? Why are people being encouraged to breach our borders? Did you get vaccinated? Did you get boosters? The people coming did not. Is it possible that those vaccinations will combine with new biological agents released that will kill you quicker?

American white Leftists are about the destruction of the greatest civilization the mind of Man has ever produced.

Rush was right. "Equality" to the leftist means equal misery for all.

I've had my DNA tested. I'm one of your exceptions. And you didn't provide any evidence for your claim. I call BS.
Which race? Post your results.
Racial separation came after the exodus from Africa. Assuming that Out of Africa is even correct to begin with. Not only am I 100% Caucasian, I'm also 100% White.
post the results or I call shenanigans

Racial separation came after the exodus from Africa. Assuming that Out of Africa is even correct to begin with. Not only am I 100% Caucasian, I'm also 100% White.

(Hilarious, so call “Racial” separation was ongoing and evolving even before modern man. Modern man is a result of at least two and maybe four groups of premodern humanoids.
Only in your white supremest eyes does a 100% white race exist. And you’re silly. I bet you’re into this IQ shit also.

Race isn’t even a defined term in biology other that peoples with similar characteristics. People of different races have more in common genetically than even within the same racial grouping.

Last edited:
Surely you jest. Really, you’re all over the place trying to guarantee your whiteness.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back