Is there a legitimate tax fraud case against Trump now ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
While questioning Trump's former attorney and fixer Michael Cohen before Congress, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) asked pointed questions about various Trump properties, including the Trump Golf Links in New York.
Ocasio-Cortez may have opened door to Trump's taxes - CNN Video

T
here is probably a question of any evidence from Cohen's office being inadmissible in court, however, it doesn't stop the IRS from doing its' own investigation, and you can rest assured they will. It won't get him impeached but it will spoil his reelection chances and could be a big personal dilemma for after he leaves the White House.

FBI raids Donald Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen's office, leading Trump to attack Robert Mueller

And don't think for a second the agencies don't share information these days.

Last edited:
BreakingNooz.jpg

CNN tells the truth sometimes, plus I included a Fox News video to avoid any quetions about my impartiality to political parties.
Your comments in the OP say otherwise (sorry - had to throw that in there).

There is no "tax fraud" case going on. President Trump is under an audit, but so are many other people. If there was some big hoo ha ha, it would have already been released to CNN by some Obama-supporting deep-stater in the IRS.

The House Democrats are so desperate at this point, that they'll try anything. But digging into Trump's taxes is just going to be one more thing that blew up in their faces.

Watch and see.

There is no "tax fraud" case going on. President Trump is under an audit, but so are many other people. If there was some big hoo ha ha, it would have already been released to CNN by some Obama-supporting deep-stater in the IRS.

The House Democrats are so desperate at this point, that they'll try anything. But digging into Trump's taxes is just going to be one more thing that blew up in their faces.

Watch and see.
Trump hopes you're right.

It won't get him impeached

As long as he has the GOP Senate to protect him he is above the law.

For breaches of the law that would put ANY other American in jail.

But hey...our Russian sock puppet says he won't be impeached so it HAS to be a fact huh?

Is there a legitimate tax fraud case against Trump now ?

No its far more likely that Cortez nut job committed tax fraud. She admitted working for tips, lets investigate to see if she claimed them and paid her taxes.

But then state law isn't subject to DOJ policies and who knows...maybe Bill Barr ISN'T corrupt. Wouldn't that be "funny" huh?

Watch and see.
Turns out that "tax audit" claim may be one of a long string of Trump lies...

Wouldn't THAT be "funny"...

CNN tells the truth sometimes, plus I included a Fox News video to avoid any quetions about my impartiality to political parties.

So IRS will ignore that Trump knocks a zero off of his $50 million golf courses to claim they're only worth $5 million ? Ok. I believe you.

No kidding, you found where CNN tells the truth? It wasn't the weather was it?
Even the weather men lie lol.

Your comments in the OP say otherwise (sorry - had to throw that in there).
Which ones ?
This comment is an obvious presumption of guilt.
It won't get him impeached but it will spoil his reelection chances and could be a big personal dilemma for after he leaves the White House.
So is this one:
So IRS will ignore that Trump knocks a zero off of his $50 million golf courses to claim they're only worth $5 million ? Ok. I believe you.
And if you didn't really have a bias you wouldn't have to try to convince us by saying this:
plus I included a Fox News video to avoid any quetions about my impartiality to political parties.

No kidding, you found where CNN tells the truth? It wasn't the weather was it?
Even the weather men lie lol.

Weather people

Forum List

Back