Is there a legitimate tax fraud case against Trump now ?

CNN tells the truth sometimes, plus I included a Fox News video to avoid any quetions about my impartiality to political parties.

So IRS will ignore that Trump knocks a zero off of his $50 million golf courses to claim they're only worth $5 million ? Ok. I believe you.

What does the value of his golf courses have to do with taxes? The IRS taxes income, not value.

No its far more likely that Cortez nut job committed tax fraud. She admitted working for tips, lets investigate to see if she claimed them and paid her taxes.

Tips that as a bartender she mostly stole from the waitresses according to several accounts....I owned a nightclub...that wouldn't have happened a second time at my place....it's an automatic out the door whether the door is open at the moment or not.

While questioning Trump's former attorney and fixer Michael Cohen before Congress, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) asked pointed questions about various Trump properties, including the Trump Golf Links in New York.
Ocasio-Cortez may have opened door to Trump's taxes - CNN Video

T
here is probably a question of any evidence from Cohen's office being inadmissible in court, however, it doesn't stop the IRS from doing its' own investigation, and you can rest assured they will. It won't get him impeached but it will spoil his reelection chances and could be a big personal dilemma for after he leaves the White House.

FBI raids Donald Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen's office, leading Trump to attack Robert Mueller

And don't think for a second the agencies don't share information these days.

If Cohen or the cooperating CFO of the Trump Organization has the corroborating evidence, Trump is looking at having committed tax, insurance AND bank fraud.

CNN tells the truth sometimes, plus I included a Fox News video to avoid any quetions about my impartiality to political parties.

So IRS will ignore that Trump knocks a zero off of his $50 million golf courses to claim they're only worth $5 million ? Ok. I believe you.

What does the value of his golf courses have to do with taxes? The IRS taxes income, not value.

And yet the IRS has an entire section on real property valuation. Weird.

4.48.6 Real Property Valuation Guidelines | Internal Revenue Service

While questioning Trump's former attorney and fixer Michael Cohen before Congress, Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) asked pointed questions about various Trump properties, including the Trump Golf Links in New York.

T
here is probably a question of any evidence from Cohen's office being inadmissible in court, however, it doesn't stop the IRS from doing its' own investigation, and you can rest assured they will. It won't get him impeached but it will spoil his reelection chances and could be a big personal dilemma for after he leaves the White House.

FBI raids Donald Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen's office, leading Trump to attack Robert Mueller

If Cohen or the cooperating CFO of the Trump Organization has the corroborating evidence, Trump is looking at having committed tax, insurance AND bank fraud.

The Trump Organization? How many people is that, since it is NOT Donald Trump alone?

Yeah, dumbass! That is for seizing property when people don't pay their taxes!

Why is it you libtards fail at everything you try? Are you just that stupid or is the rest of your life one fiuck-up after another?

Why is it you libtards fail at everything you try? Are you just that stupid or is the rest of your life one fiuck-up after another?

So under valuing your property to pay less in taxes isn't a crime?

T

The Trump Organization? How many people is that, since it is NOT Donald Trump alone?

The CFO? It's just the one guy that Cohen mentioned like 100 times, Weisleburg or whatever. He's cooperating with the special counsel. He'll know if there was bank, tax and/or insurance fraud.

Be nice.
Real Estate (Taxes, Mortgage Interest, Points, Other Property Expenses) 5 | Internal Revenue Service

Be nice.
Real Estate (Taxes, Mortgage Interest, Points, Other Property Expenses) 5 | Internal Revenue Service

So you just had to chime and prove you are a dumbass too? Read your fucking link, moron!

That has to do with mortgage interest deductions for your residences!

You people will never be satisfied until you have proven your lack of intelligence!

No its far more likely that Cortez nut job committed tax fraud. She admitted working for tips, lets investigate to see if she claimed them and paid her taxes.

Tips that as a bartender she mostly stole from the waitresses according to several accounts....I owned a nightclub...that wouldn't have happened a second time at my place....it's an automatic out the door whether the door is open at the moment or not.

I'm not surprised a flaming liberal is a thief.

People around the Crowley campaign claim she threw some of the most racist and vicious slurs against him as a white man the neighborhoods had ever heard....she's a little monster.

T

No.

Be nice.

So you just had to chime and prove you are a dumbass too? Read your fucking link, moron!

That has to do with mortgage interest deductions for your residences!

You people will never be satisfied until you have proven your lack of intelligence!

You didn't answer the question. Is under valuing your property to avoid paying taxes a crime? It seems so...

Why Do Taxpayers Receive Tax Audit Penalties?

There are several different reasons for receiving tax penalties that result from a tax audit. Here's a list of some of the most common reasons why taxpayers face tax audit penalties:

• Ignoring the IRS rules and regulations: Failure to follow the IRS rules and regulations, such as failing to file your tax return.
  • Underreporting Your Taxes: You will face penalties if you underreport your income by $5,000 or by 10 percent of the actual income.
  • Misstating the Value of Your Property: Either overvaluing the property or undervaluing depreciating property will result in tax penalties.
Tax Audit Penalties and Consequences - FindLaw

People around the Crowley campaign claim she threw some of the most racist and vicious slurs against him as a white man the neighborhoods had ever heard....she's a little monster.

She is FRONT PAGE news on Fox daily, the mocking and hilarity is off the charts. :auiqs.jpg: Dem's only survive by keeping their filthy lying mouths shut and hiding behind their false store fronts. She's out there in the national news damn near every day telling America who the Dem's really are. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back