Is there a politician with the balls to lobby for a rewrite of the 14th / the anchor baby statute?

No you haven't...
This is real simple shit...I'll walk you through it...here goes.

Would you support a rewrite of the 14th to favor Americans and to stop foreign criminals from stealing American citizenship's for their children?
YES or NO
After we implemented my plan, yes.

Your plan?
You mean the one where you force American taxpayers to educate and fund Mexico's people to stop them from invading and stealing from us...that one?
Since that's probably how you'd perceive it, sure.

I'd sure like to see a schematic of how your mind works.

You'd hate a peek into my mind...I've explained it to you...I've been extremely successful spending my life simplifying issues that others deem too complex to solve without a 100 year plan. You see, people like you hate simplicity...often times there's no fun, no glamour, no drama, no feelings and no money in simplicity....You uber intelligent types have to believe EVERYTHING is loaded with deep complexities. You'll proudly refer to real problem solvers as myopic thinkers. Trust me bud, I've spent lots of time around people just like you.
Well, maybe seeing that life is shades of grey and admitting I don't have all the answers keeps me calm and content.

Going through life thinking that everything is a do or die battle must be exhausting. No wonder this country goes through so many anti-depressants.

Staying calm and content didn't work for Americans Mac...they sat on their hands and got suckered and punk'd by a foreign nation.
It's really not all that exhausting to act, think and speak like any good American should.

After we implemented my plan, yes.

Your plan?
You mean the one where you force American taxpayers to educate and fund Mexico's people to stop them from invading and stealing from us...that one?

You'd hate a peek into my mind...I've explained it to you...I've been extremely successful spending my life simplifying issues that others deem too complex to solve without a 100 year plan. You see, people like you hate simplicity...often times there's no fun, no glamour, no drama, no feelings and no money in simplicity....You uber intelligent types have to believe EVERYTHING is loaded with deep complexities. You'll proudly refer to real problem solvers as myopic thinkers. Trust me bud, I've spent lots of time around people just like you.
Well, maybe seeing that life is shades of grey and admitting I don't have all the answers keeps me calm and content.

Going through life thinking that everything is a do or die battle must be exhausting. No wonder this country goes through so many anti-depressants.

Staying calm and content didn't work for Americans Mac...they sat on their hands and got suckered and punk'd by a foreign nation.
It's really not all that exhausting to act, think and speak like any good American should.
Maybe it's just the way we're built. Life isn't a big battle for me.

Your plan?

Maybe it's just the way we're built. Life isn't a big battle for me.

I respect that.
Sometimes I wish I didn't feel so compelled.

The nonsensical 14th has stood misinterpreted long enough...It's time for patriots to demand a good hard look at our founders intent.

The founders did not write the 14th you brain dead moron.

Sure they did...EVERY amendment and piece of legislation ever written was spawned from the original framing of our founding fathers...hahaha..WTF you didn't even know that?
You dumbmotherfucker.
Anyhoo...don't be scared to address my question...terrifying shit for you huh?

:21::21::21::21:

Wow, they wrote the 14th Amendment after they were dead...that is pretty amazing shit there.

As for the 14th, the words are pretty self explanatory. It was poorly written, but it does say what it says. It is a dangerous game to play "what did they really mean", it is one of the games the anti 2nd people play.

If you do not like the words of the 14th, get them changed.

The nonsensical 14th has stood misinterpreted long enough...It's time for patriots to demand a good hard look at our founders intent.

Sure they did...EVERY amendment and piece of legislation ever written was spawned from the original framing of our founding fathers...hahaha..WTF you didn't even know that?
You dumbmotherfucker.
Anyhoo...don't be scared to address my question...terrifying shit for you huh?

:21::21::21::21:

Wow, they wrote the 14th Amendment after they were dead...that is pretty amazing shit there.

As for the 14th, the words are pretty self explanatory. It was poorly written, but it does say what it says. It is a dangerous game to play "what did they really mean", it is one of the games the anti 2nd people play.

If you do not like the words of the 14th, get them changed.

Yep...and to this day every piece of legislation that hits every senate floor is written from the original script of the founders..Seriously, that has you confused?
Oh we definitely want the 14th changed...but I constructed this thread not to change the 14th but to know where you stand on the issue...Do you think you can man up and stop dodging the question? Here's a real simple version of it...GO!

Would you support a rewrite of the 14th to favor Americans and to stop foreign criminals from stealing American citizenship's for their children?
YES or NO?

Yep...and to this day every piece of legislation that hits every senate floor is written from the original script of the founders..Seriously, that has you confused?

You are either very naive or very stupid..or maybe both. We have not followed the original script of the founders in a century or more.

Oh we definitely want the 14th changed...but I constructed this thread not to change the 14th but to know where you stand on the issue...Do you think you can man up and stop dodging the question? Here's a real simple version of it...GO!

YES or NO?

Yes, I would like to see it changed and would support such a change.

You are either very naive or very stupid..or maybe both. We have not followed the original script of the founders in a century or more.

So you're saying that proposed Bills do not have to meet a constitutional standard?
Come on man...I see where you're going...I know you love hair-splitting semantics....but please stop embarrassing yourself in public.

So you're saying that proposed Bills do not have to meet a constitutional standard?
Come on man...I see where you're going...I know you love hair-splitting semantics....but please stop embarrassing yourself in public.

If they did would we be 23 trillion dollars in debt with an intelligence apparatus that spies on its own citizens?

The nonsensical 14th has stood misinterpreted long enough...It's time for patriots to demand a good hard look at our founders intent. The entire constitution, every word in it was written by the people for the people....to protect and benefit Americans...How was the 14th twisted into something that does nothing but hurt Americans and the founding principles of all we stand for?
Imagine if we had laws that permitted criminals to rob banks and give the stolen loot to their children while forbidding the banks from recovering the loot or demanding it be returned....Why would we allow illegal foreigners to steal their children the most coveted title the world has ever known...the title of AMERICAN CITIZEN?
It simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
On what basis can such foolishness be supported?
Would you support a politician committed to amending the 14th in favor of Americans...why or why not?
Birthright Citizenship: A Fundamental Misunderstanding of the 14th Amendment

“Misinterpreted”?

I don’t know anyone who was there and I’m not the constitutional scholar you say you are but do you plan this to be retroactive to include Baron?

The nonsensical 14th has stood misinterpreted long enough...It's time for patriots to demand a good hard look at our founders intent. The entire constitution, every word in it was written by the people for the people....to protect and benefit Americans...How was the 14th twisted into something that does nothing but hurt Americans and the founding principles of all we stand for?
Imagine if we had laws that permitted criminals to rob banks and give the stolen loot to their children while forbidding the banks from recovering the loot or demanding it be returned....Why would we allow illegal foreigners to steal their children the most coveted title the world has ever known...the title of AMERICAN CITIZEN?
It simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
On what basis can such foolishness be supported?
Would you support a politician committed to amending the 14th in favor of Americans...why or why not?
Birthright Citizenship: A Fundamental Misunderstanding of the 14th Amendment

“Misinterpreted”?

I don’t know anyone who was there and I’m not the constitutional scholar you say you are but do you plan this to be retroactive to include Baron?

So you believe the 14th was intended to benefit Mexico and fuck over Americans?
Every other word in the constitution is there to benefit We The People but the 14th was written to fuck us?
That really makes sense to you? What part of Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking us over?

I've been extremely successful spending my life simplifying issues that others deem too complex to solve without a 100 year plan. You see, people like you hate simplicity...often times there's no fun, no glamour, no drama, no feelings and no money in simplicity....You uber intelligent types have to believe EVERYTHING is loaded with deep complexities.

This is called a refusal to think critically. This is what stupid, selfish people do as well as undeveloped small children. You actually do think critically, because you are alive, can at least clean yourself up enough to keep surviving and can also operate a computer. This is why I never buy your bullshit premises.

Last edited:
I've been extremely successful spending my life simplifying issues that others deem too complex to solve without a 100 year plan. You see, people like you hate simplicity...often times there's no fun, no glamour, no drama, no feelings and no money in simplicity....You uber intelligent types have to believe EVERYTHING is loaded with deep complexities.

This is called a refusal to think critically. This is what the stupid, selfish people do as well as undeveloped small children do. You actually do think critically, because you are alive, can at least clean yourself up enough to keep surviving and can also operate a computer. This is why I never buy your bullshit premises.

The common denominator among all effective, successful CEO's on the planet...They refuse to view anything as overly complex, they are often paid millions and or billions for their ability to simplify and problem solve.
Don't try to understand this...this is way over your head bud.

The common denominator among all effective, successful CEO's on the planet...They refuse to view anything as overly complex, they are often paid millions and or billions for their ability to simplify and problem solve.

I don't have to, retard, because it's complete bullshit.

I don't have to, retard, because it's complete bullshit.

Stick to that dirt farm and mail order brides bud...we real Americans in the real world got this shit.

This is where you are confused. The constitution was written to protect the interests of property-owning white males. The 14th (along with the 13th, 15th, 19th, 24th, 26th, etc.) were designed to correct these oversights.

Not even a good analogy. Giving citizenship to a child born here takes nothing away from you. It's a zero sum game.

Shhhh...he's on a roll!

Forum List

Back