Is there a politician with the balls to lobby for a rewrite of the 14th / the anchor baby statute?

The nonsensical 14th has stood misinterpreted long enough...It's time for patriots to demand a good hard look at our founders intent. The entire constitution, every word in it was written by the people for the people....to protect and benefit Americans...How was the 14th twisted into something that does nothing but hurt Americans and the founding principles of all we stand for?
Imagine if we had laws that permitted criminals to rob banks and give the stolen loot to their children while forbidding the banks from recovering the loot or demanding it be returned....Why would we allow illegal foreigners to steal their children the most coveted title the world has ever known...the title of AMERICAN CITIZEN?
It simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
On what basis can such foolishness be supported?
Would you support a politician committed to amending the 14th in favor of Americans...why or why not?
Birthright Citizenship: A Fundamental Misunderstanding of the 14th Amendment
There should be a basic test kids take for citizenship. That would rid us of most future Trump sheep.

That would rid us of the OP.

I wonder if the OP realizes that the only reason he is a citizen is because he was born in the US.

I've explained my position on this topic AT LEAST two or three times to you.

Please stop tagging me. Your memory appears to be terrible.

No you haven't...
This is real simple shit...I'll walk you through it...here goes.

Would you support a rewrite of the 14th to favor Americans and to stop foreign criminals from stealing American citizenship's for their children?
YES or NO
After we implemented my plan, yes.

Your plan?
You mean the one where you force American taxpayers to educate and fund Mexico's people to stop them from invading and stealing from us...that one?
Since that's probably how you'd perceive it, sure.

I'd sure like to see a schematic of how your mind works.

You'd hate a peek into my mind...I've explained it to you...I've been extremely successful spending my life simplifying issues that others deem too complex to solve without a 100 year plan. You see, people like you hate simplicity...often times there's no fun, no glamour, no drama, no feelings and no money in simplicity....You uber intelligent types have to believe EVERYTHING is loaded with deep complexities. You'll proudly refer to real problem solvers as myopic thinkers. Trust me bud, I've spent lots of time around people just like you.

It would be dusty and full of cobwebs. There is no complexity to it. The 14th supports birthright citizenship and you don't have to be a lawyer to see it. It is in plain English.

The nonsensical 14th has stood misinterpreted long enough...It's time for patriots to demand a good hard look at our founders intent. The entire constitution, every word in it was written by the people for the people....to protect and benefit Americans...How was the 14th twisted into something that does nothing but hurt Americans and the founding principles of all we stand for?
Imagine if we had laws that permitted criminals to rob banks and give the stolen loot to their children while forbidding the banks from recovering the loot or demanding it be returned....Why would we allow illegal foreigners to steal their children the most coveted title the world has ever known...the title of AMERICAN CITIZEN?
Would you support a politician committed to amending the 14th in favor of Americans...why or why not?
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

There should be a basic test kids take for citizenship. That would rid us of most future Trump sheep.
Still clinging to the patently absurd claim that Trump supporters are stupid. Whatever gives you that warm fuzzy, it sure beats admitting you are wrong.
Trumpanzees......clarifying the definition of stupidity since 2016.

oi
Intended for slaves, not illegals who sneak across the border to squeeze out a kid.

Maybe it can get reversed from SCOTUS once RBG is no longer serving.

It was not intended for slaves. You are a first class liar.

You want judges to legislate from the bench just as many Republican judges are doing.

Derp. Increase your oxygen.

That is the best you can do? It was not intended for slaves. Try reading it sometime.

“Misinterpreted”?

I don’t know anyone who was there and I’m not the constitutional scholar you say you are but do you plan this to be retroactive to include Baron?

So you believe the 14th was intended to benefit Mexico and fuck over Americans?
Every other word in the constitution is there to benefit We The People but the 14th was written to fuck us?
That really makes sense to you? What part of Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking us over?

The 14th Amendment does not fuck over Americans. A majority of Americans disagree with you. You are the one fucking us over with your hatred,.

oi
Intended for slaves, not illegals who sneak across the border to squeeze out a kid.

You want judges to legislate from the bench just as many Republican judges are doing.

That is the best you can do? It was not intended for slaves. Try reading it sometime.

Yes, yes it is.

STFU

Fourteenth Amendment | Definition, Significance, & Facts

The common denominator among all effective, successful CEO's on the planet...They refuse to view anything as overly complex, they are often paid millions and or billions for their ability to simplify and problem solve.
Don't try to understand this...this is way over your head bud.

I don't have to, retard, because it's complete bullshit.

Stick to that dirt farm and mail order brides bud...we real Americans in the real world got this shit.

You are not a real American. You people are the shit and the cancer eating away at this country.

It as not been mis-interpreted. The only people who support this are white supremacists and neo-nazis. Diversity is what makes this country great. Individuals like you sully the image of AMERICAN CITIZEN.
We don't need "diversity" so badly that we invite Chinese citizens to come here exclusively to give birth. Illegal immigrants should not be producing US citizens because they were lucky enough to sneak in. I am not sure how this gets fixed, but the diversity argument doesn't hold water. We have plenty of diversity without tourism citizenship. That is CRAZY.
5bd9b4780d7c672db91ab5fd

oi

Yes, yes it is.

STFU

Sorry it encompasses more than that. It established birthright citizenship.

“Mr. HOWARD. … This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.”

Nowhere does he mention slaves. Whoever wrote that encyclopedia needs to do more research.

It as not been mis-interpreted. The only people who support this are white supremacists and neo-nazis. Diversity is what makes this country great. Individuals like you sully the image of AMERICAN CITIZEN.
We don't need "diversity" so badly that we invite Chinese citizens to come here exclusively to give birth. Illegal immigrants should not be producing US citizens because they were lucky enough to sneak in. I am not sure how this gets fixed, but the diversity argument doesn't hold water. We have plenty of diversity without tourism citizenship. That is CRAZY.
5bd9b4780d7c672db91ab5fd

It is good enough for me. I don't give a hoot what the rest of the world does.

oi

Yes, yes it is.

STFU

“Mr. HOWARD. … This amendment which I have offered is simply declaratory of what I regard as the law of the land already, that every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, is by virtue of natural law and national law a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.”

Nowhere does he mention slaves. Whoever wrote that encyclopedia needs to do more research.

The Editors of Encyclopaedia Britannica | Britannica

Link to staff of EB...you should probably write them.

oi

Yes, yes it is.

STFU

Maybe you can edit this Wikipedia page while you are at it.

Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia

To claim that the ammendment wasn’t intended for Slaves during Reconstruction is really really fucking retarded.

5bd9b4780d7c672db91ab5fd

It is good enough for me. I don't give a hoot what the rest of the world does.
Of course. But there are very few first world counties on that list except Canada, which does not have a problem with illegal immigration because they don't tolerate employers hiring them.

I welcome immigrants and diversity and refugees and the whole nine yards. Tourism citizenship is real, and it needs to stop somehow.

I'm not going to read your BS whining.

Go ahead. Try to amend it.

It's obvious to me you're either a russian troll or one of trump's very stupid followers.

You don't even know how to amend the constitution. Most Americans know how that process is done. You obviously don't.

The congress can rewrite that amendment all they want. It can get through the congress.

It's no more an amendment to the constitution than toilet paper.

Read the constitution, it clearly says that AFTER it passes a super majority in the congress, it has to be ratified by all the individual states. And there has to be a super majority of the states to pass it in a a certain amount of time.

Good luck with that.

By the way, how's the weather in moscow today comrade?

The nonsensical 14th has stood misinterpreted long enough...It's time for patriots to demand a good hard look at our founders intent.

The founders did not write the 14th you brain dead moron.

You're replying to a russian troll.

Which is why that troll doesn't know that the 14th Amendment was ratified after the civil war which was many decades after the founders of this nation.

You may as well just reply "How's the weather in moscow today comrade?"

Yep...and to this day every piece of legislation that hits every senate floor is written from the original script of the founders..Seriously, that has you confused?

You are either very naive or very stupid..or maybe both. We have not followed the original script of the founders in a century or more.

Oh we definitely want the 14th changed...but I constructed this thread not to change the 14th but to know where you stand on the issue...Do you think you can man up and stop dodging the question? Here's a real simple version of it...GO!

Would you support a rewrite of the 14th to favor Americans and to stop foreign criminals from stealing American citizenship's for their children?
YES or NO?

Yes, I would like to see it changed and would support such a change.
No, just stupid.

“Misinterpreted”?

I don’t know anyone who was there and I’m not the constitutional scholar you say you are but do you plan this to be retroactive to include Baron?

It wouldn't only include baron but it would include trump jr.

Ivana Trump wasn't a citizen when trump jr was born.

Both boys would lose their citizenship.

Forum List

Back